LA LA - Rondreiz Cortez “Junior” Phillips, 4, Homer, Claiborne Parish, 05 Apr 2018

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
There may well be a few reasons for them to not show concern for his wellbeing.

1] they believe or have knowledge (guilty) that he is dead and have processed this, so he is not in need if help. (wellfare)
This, however (if it is the case) goes against a Mothers instinct. The bond between a Mother and her children is like no other.
Even when a child is found deceased and identified some will not except or even process it for many years.

2] Do they know, believe or have guilty knowledge he is dead?

3] Have LE alluded to the fact that this maybe a recovery? (deceased)

4] Does the climate factor into it?

5] Does the geography (ponds, lakes, etc,) impact their language.?

5] Does he have any cronic ailments, needing medication?

6] Does the passage of time alter their language?

As of yet (to my knowledge) i haven't heard them speak of him in the past tense which is a possitive thing.
I do hope he comes home safe, sadly, imo, i don't see it, but hope to be proved wrong.

Not enquiring about his wellfare may also suggest that she knows where he is and is safe and being looked after.

The stepdad used Junior's name in that interview.

It wasn't the best of interviews, but the mom's focus on herself and her pain stood out to me. I'm sure any parent would be in pain and they would say they are feeling pain inside. I'm just concerned that there was nothing about "don't do this to Junior, what have you done to Junior, don't hurt my baby".

It is also getting a bit odd how the mom looks at the camera, no tears, wails, hides into her fella's chest. But in this interview the pain is in her voice and doesn't seem to be hitting her eyes or her facial muscles as much as it did the first day?

The reporter did a good job in a lot of ways, though. Seeing her get down at low level with those child's toys....it's so poignant to see Junior's toys there but he's not there to play with them. He should be there having a little tea party at his table and feeding his doggy pretend tea and cake. It hurts to see those vacant toys, they feel abandoned like an empty house that ought to have a family in it?

Red flag.

This is too painful for me. Please, don't make me suffer like this. Please, I want my baby. Please don't do this to me, please. I want my baby," Phillips said.

Note it's all about what she is going through, what about her son, this is not expected.

Expected.

Is my baby suffering?
Is my baby being fed?
Is my baby warm?
Is my baby thirsty?
Please don't harm him, etc etc.

Also, they should use his name, personalise him. This is not conclusive in it's self that they (Mom or stepdad are involved in his disappearance) but concerns me that she doesn't mention (in this brief clip anyway) anything about his welfare.

Also, why are they adament that someone took him?
For what reason have they jumped to this conclusion?
How do they know he never wondered off and slipped and had an accident?
I'm not leaning strongly one way or the other since I have not watched the interviews, but I think à lot of innocent parents want to believe abduction because it gives them hope their child is alive.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

When I searched the address of a local sex offender, google earth actually pulls two addresses. One is the location of the missing child’s home. I can’t figire out if it’s a glitch in my app from searching this so much or what, but I did notice that the neighbor interviewed in this clip has the same last name as the sex offender.

https://www.ktbs.com/news/fbi-and-l...gn=blox&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social

TrueCrimeAddict, do you have a link to where the names/addresses of the offenders can be found?

It's very concerning that the mom said 'someone' took Junior for a walk in the woods a few days before he disappeared, and those child toys outside the home would be like a red flag to a bull for a child sex offender!

ETA, the wording about the stepdad 'may' have been outside working on a car. I don't think it's impossible for the mom to let Junior go outside knowing that her partner is out there, but the stepdad is busy with his mind on the car and other things he's doing outside and barely has any awareness that there is a child quietly playing around him and maybe wandering off. And Junior was reported to have yellow 'welly boots' on, appropriate for going out in the muddy yard. This is partly why I've been holding back on going in any particular direction with this case....the description of what happened is the sort of thing that *can* happen.

When I searched the address of a local sex offender, google earth actually pulls two addresses. One is the location of the missing child’s home. I can’t figire out if it’s a glitch in my app from searching this so much or what, but I did notice that the neighbor interviewed in this clip has the same last name as the sex offender.

https://www.ktbs.com/news/fbi-and-l...gn=blox&utm_source=facebook&utm_medium=social
If I’m correct, there are 2, one with the same last name of neighbor and other shares same last name of Step dad. :thinking:

TrueCrimeAddict, do you have a link to where the names/addresses of the offenders can be found?

It's very concerning that the mom said 'someone' took Junior for a walk in the woods a few days before he disappeared, and those child toys outside the home would be like a red flag to a bull for a child sex offender!

ETA, the wording about the stepdad 'may' have been outside working on a car. I don't think it's impossible for the mom to let Junior go outside knowing that her partner is out there, but the stepdad is busy with his mind on the car and other things he's doing outside and barely has any awareness that there is a child quietly playing around him and maybe wandering off. And Junior was reported to have yellow 'welly boots' on, appropriate for going out in the muddy yard. This is partly why I've been holding back on going in any particular direction with this case....the description of what happened is the sort of thing that *can* happen.

Here's his mugshot and arrest info:
http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Louisiana/Claiborne-Parish-LA/Jerry-Lee-Cole.20268918.html

When I search that address on Google Earth, here is what I see:

The location on the right is the boy's home. Hoping it's just a glitch since I've viewed this location so frequently. I do not see 2 address locations in regular map app.

Attachments

• 156 jenkins.png
    156 jenkins.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 88
http://mugshots.com/US-Counties/Louisiana/Claiborne-Parish-LA/Jerry-Lee-Cole.20268918.html

The location on the right is the boy's home. Hoping it's just a glitch since I've viewed this location so frequently. I do not see 2 address locations in regular map app.

Here's a map from Junior's home to Jenkins Road. The straight line across, I measured distance as the crow flies through the woods - 2.98 miles. I don't know the woods there, so unable to tell if it would be walkable or not.

ETA - Forget the straight line - it did not come through on the link.

https://www.google.com/maps/dir/32.774852,-92.7756474/156+Jenkins+Rd,+Homer,+LA+71040/@32.7729382,-92.8183082,14z/data=!4m9!4m8!1m0!1m5!1m1!1s0x863194797636b031:0x7043c5a7bbb8a4e4!2m2!1d-92.825244!2d32.7719899!3e0

Red flag.

This is too painful for me. Please, don't make me suffer like this. Please, I want my baby. Please don't do this to me, please. I want my baby," Phillips said.

Note it's all about what she is going through, what about her son, this is not expected.

Expected.

Is my baby suffering?
Is my baby being fed?
Is my baby warm?
Is my baby thirsty?
Please don't harm him, etc etc.

Also, they should use his name, personalise him. This is not conclusive in it's self that they (Mom or stepdad are involved in his disappearance) but concerns me that she doesn't mention (in this brief clip anyway) anything about his welfare.

Also, why are they adament that someone took him?
For what reason have they jumped to this conclusion?
How do they know he never wondered off and slipped and had an accident?

I think this could go either way. He got lost or they know exactly what happened to him. In the case that he got lost, the reason for suddenly jumping to the conclusion that he was kidnapped could be to hold on to the hope that her son is still alive. There is little hope that the little guy could survive this long in the woods alone. :( So, she has to come up with another explanation to keep her hope alive, in order to avoid facing the loss. (if it is true that he simply wandered off)

**or third possibility (in light of the sex offender information ) he didn't wander away, he was lured.

I'm not leaning strongly one way or the other since I have not watched the interviews, but I think à lot of innocent parents want to believe abduction because it gives them hope their child is alive.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Oops, I didn't see that you had already posted the same explanation as to why jump to kidnapping. I agree!

It might be a glitch with Google's address resolution system. The system is tied into a database called the Geographic Names System and the National Map (both maintained by the US Geological Survey and the National Geospatial Center). When this case first broke we were having problems finding the home address on Google maps because the home sits on a street that has a local name but a different name in the Geographic Names System. Since Google uses the GNS system the local name wouldn't show up. So, in short, who knows who lives around them.

From your link:

Authorities questioned more people Tuesday in their quest to find a 4-year-old boy who went missing in Claiborne Parish.

Rondreiz Cortez "Junior" Phillips disappeared the afternoon of April 5 from outside his home near Lisbon

His mother and stepfather are not among those being interviewed today, Claiborne Sheriff Ken Bailey said.

I really want to know who else LE is interviewing! This really sounds like it's moving into full blown foul play territory.

From your link:

I really want to know who else LE is interviewing! This really sounds like it's moving into full blown foul play territory.

I’d like to know, too, but we probably won’t know until someone is in custody. Found another child sex predator near the area. Same last name as the stepdad. Not that uncommon, and everyone there seems to be related anyway. I’ve seen no less than 20 people claiming to be cousins, half siblings, etc.

I feel like since they stopped the public searching, they know he is deceased and are trying to find the body and hopefully get a case together for a arrest. It is a shame that so many cases end up with this scenario :(

Claiborne Parish Sheriff’s Office FB post (lots of comments there):
https://www.facebook.com/CLAIBORNEPARISHSO/posts/1693626060674411
Update: Rondreiz "Junior" Phillips still has not been located. Detectives with CPSO, LSP, and the FBI are diligently investigating this situation however no information regarding the investigation can be made public. We will update as soon as Junior is located. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

I read somewhere that the stepdad passed a polygraph. Has this been confirmed by LE and has his Mum taken one?

Claiborne Parish Sheriff’s Office FB post (lots of comments there):
https://www.facebook.com/CLAIBORNEPARISHSO/posts/1693626060674411
Update: Rondreiz "Junior" Phillips still has not been located. Detectives with CPSO, LSP, and the FBI are diligently investigating this situation however no information regarding the investigation can be made public. We will update as soon as Junior is located. We appreciate your understanding in this matter.

[emoji20][emoji20][emoji20]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I read somewhere that the stepdad passed a polygraph. Has this been confirmed by LE and has his Mum taken one?
I've never seen mention of his mom taking a polygraph.

Honest question - who besides LE would give a polygraph? Could some outside agency do that?

The lack of information makes me sad. I wonder what LE knows? What information do they have that they cannot disseminate?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back