Identified! LA - Severed Head, Brown Hair Belonging To White/hisp Female, 30-50, 1 Mar 2018 - Sally Hines

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
(nothing new in article but new appeal in news)

Oct 5, 2018 - Lab to help identify severed head

On March 1 the Cameron Parish Sheriff’s Office was contacted in reference to a human head discovered on the side of Highway 27 (between milepost 59-60) near Hackberry, Louisiana.

The LSU FACES lab has determined the human remains are of a white or Hispanic woman between the ages of 30-50 with medium length brown hair.

Her time of death is estimated to be one to six weeks prior to discovery.

The woman’s DNA was entered into the Combined DNA Index System (CODIS) but no match was made. The DNA information will remain in the system.

Lab to help identify severed head

Calcasieu Coroner's Office seeking identity of severed head found in 2018

The Calcasieu Parish Coroner's Office is continuing to search for information on the identity of a woman whose severed head was discovered along Hwy 27 in 2018.
---
The woman was also determined to have died around six weeks prior to the discovery.

Officials seek identity of severed head found in 2018

Was going through missing persons' cases on Namus. Came across this woman's profile. I couldn't help but notice the resemblance to the Cameron Parish Jane Doe. Yes, Jessica Quesnell looks more "Caucasian" that the reconstruction of Jane Doe, but their features, hair color and age line up. It's a stretch since Quesnell is missing from Detroit, but stranger things have happened. Reconstructions can also be misleading at times.
I see similarities in the brows, lips, nose, space between lips and nose, jaw line, chin length and shape.. Idk maybe I'm crazy.

Attachments

• jessica.png
    jessica.png
    116.9 KB · Views: 16
  • Cameron_Parish_Jane_Doe.jpg
    Cameron_Parish_Jane_Doe.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 12
It says white female but the reconstruction looks like an older Mexican lady to me. She dont look anywhere near white.
FWIW, without tribal affiliation Hispanic folks are usually either "white" and "Hispanic" or "black/african american" and "Hispanic" on any check box form. It's truly a short sighted and messed up system. I think it's because being Native makes some programs applicable to people, but I'm not sure.

I read about her disappearance from her friends FB posts. She left around the 13th of December around the time her husband went to bed. She had Bipolar disorder, PTSD, and other health problems. Her family thought she just left to go to some sort of rehab facility.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
poohgirl2001w
Back