CONVICTION OVERTURNED LA - Sheriff’s deputy, school teacher wife guilty on child sex charges, Livingston Parish, 2019 *Melanie Curtin conviction overturned 2023*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Day after ex-deputy Dennis Perkins has sex-crimes trial postponed, ex-wife wins delay, too

Cynthia and Dennis Perkins had initially been set to be tried together beginning Monday, but their cases were severed last month and now each one has won a delay.

District Judge Ericka Sledge did not set a new trial date, but Cynthia Perkins' lawyer, James Spokes, said it is possible that it could be delayed until late this year or early in 2022.

The delay granted by an appeals court Wednesday in Dennis Perkins' case means the ex-deputy will likely wait until early 2022 to begin his trial,

They had adult victims and juvenile victims. These are the most repulsive humans I have read about in a really long time. They deserve the worst of the worst of the worst punishments. And even that is too lenient.

My heart is really with Juvenile Victim 1 today. You were betrayed and abused in a way that is unforgivable. I am sorry that your childhood is scarred by these monsters. I hope you find peace, safety and happiness throughout the rest of your life. You are seen and not forgotten! You were their most effected victim, of all.

A trial date has been set for former high-ranking Livingston Parish Sheriff’s Officer Dennis Perkins.

The trial will begin on May 9 of 2022.

Trial date set for Dennis Perkins

Perkins and his former Livingston Parish school teacher wife Cynthia Perkins are accused of litany of charges including rape and producing child *advertiser censored*. Cynthia is being tried separately from her husband, no date has been set in her trial.

This guy is as sick as they get.

Investigators found photos of him contaminating pastries with a bodily fluid. They also found photos of juveniles at school eating these pastries.

Yikes!!!

Let's not forget the wife is equally as repugnant. She served those pastries to her class and was in on everything.
How do these sick humans manage to find each other? :(

I'm in the UK and have only just discovered this case. I'm horrified and I cannot even bring myself to read to all the details. What is going on in the world?? Just when when you think people cannot get anymore sick and depraved...I just cannot get my head around this. Utterly utterly disgusting!

I hope they don't go easy on her, just because she is testifying against her vile husband. She is just as sick and evil as he is. They should both be locked up and kept away from the public. They cannot be trusted to walk free around others.

I hope they don't go easy on her, just because she is testifying against her vile husband. She is just as sick and evil as he is. They should both be locked up and kept away from the public. They cannot be trusted to walk free around others.
I keep thinking the same. No deals that involve getting less time!!!

I feel like she is even worse than him,if that's at all possible. She facilitated everything he did and she is the one who took those cupcakes to school and knowingly fed them to the kids. Both sick,twisted excuses for humans.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MediainfoMPM
Back