LA LA - Slidell, WhtFem 20-30, UP852, Breast Implants, Pregnant Jun'86

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trying to get back into WebSleuths, read through this thread yesterday (stuck home with the flu)...

Something I haven't seen mentioned... Female bodybuilders often get breast implants, and this is application where it would be more common to get a smaller size than say, a dancer. A very interesting case...

Winner winner chicken dinner hawkhd... Her 200cc size would be ideal for her frame size in which was petite, 200cc increases your size one cup i.e. a-b or b-c. Researching most of the implantees whom were acquiring 200cc's were petite in stature and are within the same height as LPJD.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Played around with so many thoughts the past few days. Why dispose her body in Lake Pontchartrain and in that location, why was that location picked.. If you were coming from the east MS there are a lot more dark hidden places (swamp and rivers) between MS and LA to dispose of a body. If you were coming from the west (Hammond, Covington) there are a lot less places to dispose that are hidden well. Coming from the north pearl river and honey island swamp there are just as many places that are well hidden to dispose of a body. Many people have been lost in Honey Island over the years. If you were coming from the city the 1st area you would come to with access to the lake and is pretty dark is Irish Bayou. Right past the Irish Bayou/Hwy 11 exit is the twin span bridge no stopping high traffic at all hours. As you are exiting the twin span bridge just to the east is where LPJD was found. The east side of the bridge was not that well developed with camps and residences as the west side. You can go to a point on the west side of the bridge at the end of Lakeview drive. Have considered that many times however you would be passing by several camps and residences one road in and out. Old Spanish trail will take you out to the lake front it was sparsely populated easy access at many points; Salt Bayou, Valley Island, Treasure Isle. For some reason I believe that LPJD floated from east to west. There was a disturbance in the Gulf at the time, it always effects the waters bayous lakes rivers etc .. of S Louisiana with water levels and flows.

IMO it all took place very quickly you would need to be within a reasonable short distance of the location. The killer resided within a reasonable distance of the slidell area or was traveling through staying in a hotel etc..

Agree with you HawkHD many immediately go to tricks of the trade (dancer, prostitute) with breast implants that is not always the case. Not totally ruling the thought out however there are other possibilities to have acquired them. Wonder why the incision scar for the implants was not noted on her autopsy, could narrow down doctors on the 175 that LE have. Each doctor has their own preferred method of incision; also to where they would place the implant in front or behind the muscle.

Was looking at photos from the 1986 Bay St Louis festival yesterday, there was a bikini contest did not see a match thou.

Was watching the AMW segment again yesterday, Mary noted it was an old injury, the appearance of the bone was changing.

The bone is remodeled. Special cells called osteoclasts break down extra bone around the fracture until it's completely healed and returned to its original shape. Bone remodeling is a very slow process which can take anywhere from 3 to 9 years to complete!

https://askabiologist.asu.edu/bone-healing

Noticed through all of the documents and media coverage, when referencing LPJD's scars they were all established as "Old". Wonder just how old a year or more ??

Many older C-sections were done above the navel (pre-bikini incisions)- but I have also heard of implants inserted at navel (but never met anyone who had them done this way).

The placement of implants has a lot to to with intended "use"- on an athletic person, they will generally be put behind the muscle, whereas more aesthetic (the "trades") will often be in front of the muscle.

I would like to see isotope testing done on LPJD. Also, I've never seen it mentioned if she'd previously given birth.

I think we are looking at a US native, due to implant manufacturer. Possible military wife?

Breast augmentation Insertion through the navel "transumbilical" (Tuba) was not performed until 1991. There are (3) other insertion areas; armpit, areola, underneath breast fold they all leave a scar. There was not mention of it in the scars listing unless it was assumed unnecessary due to implants being noted. Do not mean to throw stones, it seems to me LPJD did not receive a full detail autopsy.

Honestly, have thought about the military connection... And moved it to the back of my list. Reason being there are many places better around Belle Chase and further down south to dispose of a body. Biloxi there are plenty of better hiding places then bringing her to Lake Pontchartrain where there is a lot of fisherman, people on leisure boats and someone could run across her. To be honest where the killer disposed of her was not a smart place at all. The lake only goes to about 12-14 ft at the deepest. I use to go to a camp very close by you could go to the end of the pier jump in an still only be wAist deep

If you were in NOLA and in a hurry to dispose a body with weights tied to you ... The Mississippi River is very easy access. The current flow is a beast

Isotope testing... Absolutely would love to see that happen. At least have a general direction to go in, do not know why it has not been done.. Maybe it has and we just do not know it. I did read a correspondence that it is possible she had a child previously still a questionable. I believe she was a US native however from where is a question.

In researching have learned a lot more about louisiana which is good... Did not know the inventor of nautilus once lived in Slidell and operated a zoo there. Moved to Florida sometime in the late 60's.

Also came across an article a man in either lacombe or mandeville disposed of his wife in the bayou/canAl behind their house she showed up very quickly and he was charged.

I am leaning toward this being somebody's wife, as opposed to a sex industry worker, so then the question becomes, what type of scenario is she coming from where she would not be missed by friends or other family members?

I considered the possibility of LPJD being a military wife caught in an affair. Maybe the husband came home from deployment to find her several months pregnant? Maybe the dump spot on LP was nearer to her lover's residence?

Indeed very plausible.... One of the prominent industries in this region is Offshore Oil & Gas, one could be offshore from 1 week - 3 months at a time. If one works in the support vessel industry any where from 2 weeks - 6 months. Having an affair while one is offshore is not unheard of, have seen it many times. Persons offshore come from all over the country, know some from as far as New York, Texas, Mississippi, Alabama, Florida and Louisiana. The oil glut occurred in the mid 80's in all thou many were unemployed I know of many that survived. There are (2) main places to demob offshore Venice and Port Fourchon back in the 80's Venice was the primary. Each company have their own crew change schedule the many I have seen have been on Tue and Thur. Just from my experience many of the wife/girlfriend would drive from where ever they lived in the country and pick up their significant other once coming in from offshore. Around the same time there was also a disturbance in the Gulf, any time one comes in all personnel are brought inshore

This is also around the time 2 serial killers were making the rounds one particular came to Louisiana for work.

Serial Killers - Louisiana
Robert Carl Hohenberger - http://murderpedia.org/male.H/h/hohenberger-robert.htm
Robert Charles Browne - http://murderpedia.org/male.B/b/browne-robert-charles.htm

Louisiana Oil Bust
http://www.nola.com/175years/index.ssf/2011/12/1985_the_oil_bust_hits_the_new.html

White plastic bag - What type of plastic bag would be strong enough to suffocate a person

22lb Red Dumbell/Barbell Weight - Where did the weight come from home or vehicle ? What would be a reason to readily have a lifting weight available to you in a vehicle? A 22 lb weight does not seem to be an adequate amount to hold down a 120lb body. Is this the only item the killer had available why not use more than one ?

String - Wonder the type of string it was ?

Duct Tape - Unclear if a finger print was lifted from the duct tape, read a partial print was lifted. However read a single print was acquired from LPJD was this information crossed over incorrectly to the killer.

There was a mysterious call made to the Sheriff's office on Wed; deputies would be told where to find (2) bodies beneath an interstate highway bridge if they met a man at the state tourist information center on I-10 west of Slidell. Deputies found no one at the rest area, and a search of bridges on I-10 and I-59 turned up no bodies. (See Times Picayune Article 06/21/86)

Do not know if anything came of this phone or if any bodies were located later on, nor if the call was in anyway related to LPJD. Interesting it was (2) not just (1), assume this man had knowledge of a crime that occurred may not been directly involved however became scared and did not show up. With it being (2) have often thought of the Abell sisters, all thou they disappeared @ a year prior.

Louisiana tourism centers - http://www.crt.state.la.us/tourism/welcome-centers/index

(1) Louisiana Tourist Center I-10 - East of Slidell, I-10 Westbound as you enter Louisiana from Mississippi
(2) Louisiana Tourist Center I-59 - North of Slidell, I-59 Southbound as you enter Louisiana from Mississippi

If you were in NOLA and in a hurry to dispose a body with weights tied to you ... The Mississippi River is very easy access. The current flow is a beast

Hard to dispose of a body in the Mississippi river in NOLA though, If they were on West bank it'd be easier, but here on east bank there's shipyards galore and train tracks and public parks that always have people

From the GNO bridge down for a few miles there is the industrial area past that there is nothing but the levee and river. .... At night there is no one in the fly, bodies have been found there before ... Not long ago we went up on the levee to see the supermoon the only ones there were us and total dark seclusion.. This is at the orleans jefferson parish line ... Eastbank

There was a woman murdered back in 1985, she was found tied with chains and a plastic bag over her head.

attachment.php

Are you suggesting that Nodier (convicted for killing Dorothy Thomson) could also have something to do with killing LPJD? The way they where killed and dumped looks a lot the same. Could there be a connexion between Nodier and LPJD?

http://www.theadvocate.com/new_orleans/news/article_9a4cb4b8-9b4f-5613-b97a-1fe84a5efa58.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Owlsorflowers