DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

JerseyGirl

Forum Coordinator
Staff member
Forum Coordinators
Reaction score
Welton “Wic” Pierce has been missing since Sunday, Oct. 27. Family members say they believe he has early-onset dementia. Family members say they believe he has early-onset dementia.

A family member took Pierce’s truck keys, but Rocky says there must have been an extra set the family didn’t know about.

“The last place that we got him on video confirmed was in Jackson, Louisiana on the 27 at 12 o’clock. You could see that it was Mr. Wic driving the car at the time. Then after that, he just disappeared," his son said.

Investigators say Pierce didn’t take his wallet, cell phone, or credit card.

Family of missing man living in a nightmare: ‘Just try to help us out. We can’t do it on our own.’

Family offering $1,000 reward in search for Welton ‘Wick’ Pierce

MJQE6PUXSZC6DIQVVIFRKUWWCU.jpg

Welton “Wic” Pierce has been missing since Sunday, Oct. 27. Family members say they believe he has early-onset dementia. Family members say they believe he has early-onset dementia.

A family member took Pierce’s truck keys, but Rocky says there must have been an extra set the family didn’t know about.

“The last place that we got him on video confirmed was in Jackson, Louisiana on the 27 at 12 o’clock. You could see that it was Mr. Wic driving the car at the time. Then after that, he just disappeared," his son said.

Investigators say Pierce didn’t take his wallet, cell phone, or credit card.

Family of missing man living in a nightmare: ‘Just try to help us out. We can’t do it on our own.’

Family offering $1,000 reward in search for Welton ‘Wick’ Pierce

MJQE6PUXSZC6DIQVVIFRKUWWCU.jpg

Mr. Pierce’s family is asking for anyone traveling for the holiday to keep an eye out for his truck. Also, any area along the roads that may look like a vehicle has driven off the road. I’m attaching a copy of his flyer again. I also messaged the Zachary PD asking that they put his flyer at the top of their page so travelers may see it. I’ve added him to a local forum that has an outdoor/hunting section. I wish I knew how to help this family more. I can’t imagine what they are going through. E6713233-EA18-42AD-9668-88D5B9A7B67F.jpeg

His was found dead yesterday:

A body was recovered from an SUV that became submerged in a pond in Zachary Wednesday, Dec. 11. That body has been identified as the wife of missing Zachary man, Welton “Wick” Pierce.

The crash claimed the life of Mildred Pierce, 79.

Body recovered from SUV submerged in pond identified as wife of missing Zachary man

I'm confused-- was his wife Mildred Pierce missing too? Was Mr Pierce in the vehicle too or is he still missing with a different vehicle? Is this an crash unrelated to his disappearance? What a tragedy for the Pierce family to right before the holidays. :(

ETA: Never mind, this answers my questions:
As Christmas approaches, the family remains focused on finding Wick."

"We're still hoping, praying that somebody will find that truck or see that truck and realize it doesn't belong there," Pierce said.

'It's even tougher': Weeks after patriarch goes missing, Zachary family mourns loss of matriarch

Wick is still missing with his truck. :(

MOO.

Truck of missing Zachary man, unidentified remains found almost a year after disappearance

Almost a year after Welton "Wick" Pierce disappeared, authorities discovered his truck in Mississippi and a multiagency search effort found unidentified remains Saturday.
Zachary Police Chief David McDavid said Saturday that the truck was discovered in Adams County, Mississippi. A family that owned the hunting land where the truck was found had begun to clear out the area when they made the discovery on Friday.
His disappearance came a little more than a month before the Pierce family experienced another tragedy: the death of Pierce's wife, 79-year-old Mildred.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Backhand
Back