"Lake Vaj"

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lake Vaj does not exist in the state of Florida but in every woman!

duh . . .

Lake Virginia does exist in Florida.......

Winter Park....Rollins College

snip

lol...

and socre8tv, get some good rest and you rock for getting out there, as do all the searchers and volunteers!!! thank you!

I think to find the location of said party house we need to find Sean D's address. I put him into whitepages.com and there is only one Orlando listing for a Sean D., which happens to also have a John D. and three older adults (mum , dad, and gran likely) listed. It is about a block from Lake Holden. But there is as much chance this is not him as there is that this is him...

http://www.whitepages.com/search/Re...234354264&lower=7&more_info=1&form_mode=opt_b

duh . . .

PINK TACO STAND
UR TOWN, ALL OVER US
CREAM FILLER
SHE NEEDS IT!!

from Sean's MySpace . . . are you still convinced it is a geographic place ?

Yes, we get he's a sex machine. But the pictures in his album show parties at a house on a lake! No one ever said that Lake Vaj was the real name of the lake, but a lake does exist in those photos.

I'm a 47 year old man and pretty open minded, but I cannot imagine any woman finding a guy that posts something like that to be in any way attractive or desireabe.

I suppose times have changed. But without even showing that to my teenage daughter - which I will not - I can pretty well guarantee it would disgust her.

It IS totally disgusting . . . and I cannot believe there are girls (and I do mean girls) that are okay with this type of guy. I would not give him the time of day EVEN during my party years.

Werent the searchers close to the airport today? I thought Lake Mary was mentioned.
Does anyone know where this lake is?

Check out the Dancer's Royale page
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=73781243
Its a strip club and many of these lakevag friends are also linked there.

Lake Mary is in Seminole County, it is the name of a town, not too sure if there is actually a lake there, but this is Florida and there are lots of lakes

I'm a 47 year old man and pretty open minded, but I cannot imagine any woman finding a guy that posts something like that to be in any way attractive or desireabe.

I suppose times have changed. But without even showing that to my teenage daughter - which I will not - I can pretty well guarantee it would disgust her.

Oh, he's vile, absolutely. I was totally disgusted by his myspace and my mind just doesn't go those places, I had to ask my husband to "decode" for me!! Just gross. It still seems reasonable to believe though, based on the pictures, that he lives (or rents) on a lake.

It IS totally disgusting . . . and I cannot believe there are girls (and I do mean girls) that are okay with this type of guy. I would not give him the time of day EVEN during my party years.
May I just say that if you have a website such as this for all to see, then the chances of you being clever enough to outwit LE are minute. JMHO

And to follow up on that thought - Is it likely LE's been there, done that, ruled it out?

Please don't get me wrong, I wasn't an angel when I was that age...far from it. But there is no photographic evidence.

What is wrong with these people? I bet their parents are proud of them. NOT. And I can't figure out if it's just the girls that like to swing both ways or the boys too because some of those pictures sure make you think that those aren't necessarily straight men (not that there's anything wrong with that). The whole party scene pictures thing disgusts me but I understand the behavior. Just not the allowing photos and posting them like you're proud of your behavior. How dumb are they that they don't realize that family and employers will find these pictures? Sheesh...kinda makes you scared for the future of our country.

If you guys recall, there's a myspace page for "Lake Vaj," where Casey and all her friends hang out to play beer pong. I wish we knew the location of the home. They guy who owns it is pictured in the photo thread...he hosted the party on Memorial Day, when Casey showed up wrapped in the American Flag.

Here's the link: http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewprofile&friendid=296121432

I wonder if LE has looked at or around this lake. Since Casey obviously hung out here pretty regularly, she'd be familiar with the surroundings.

He list his occupation as "pink taco stand"

What a class act , eh?

Casey trying out the saying "blondes have more fun"?? I have never seen pics of her blonde before.
http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=30cnbqx&s=4

I havent seen this photo either-- thanks for posting link.

Wow, for someone just 22 and a mother-- she sure has a lot of fairly recent.. 2 to 3 yrs old? Pictures of herself partying and so many different men... just sickening -this girl is close to worse of the worse. ( pedophiles being the WORSE)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member