DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will you tell me what Mark said?

TY

I hope I can capture all of it as well as he said it:

Essentially his key message was that now that Caylee is home, it is time to grieve for her. He also said he would grieve with the Anthonys, without asking. They'd just have to tell him where to show up. Aside from all of the other 'stuff' in this case, in any case it is about the loss of the child.

LKL asked if you ever get over it, and in such a heartfelt manner, he said, "I saw John crying and..." then he continued on that there was John Walsh, who has helped Mark so much, and he was still crying after 30 years. (That was an especially nice moment.)

When he discussed Jessica's law, he also mentioned Adam's Act. Larry tried to draw him and asked if he blamed LE for his daughter being held captive for days.

Mark didn't bite. He said it is really easy to throw blame around, but Caylee has been found, a person will be tried and convicted, and if there are flaws, then they'll come out then.

I hope I can capture all of it as well as he said it:

Essentially his key message was that now that Caylee is home, it is time to grieve for her. He also said he would grieve with the Anthonys, without asking. They'd just have to tell him where to show up. Aside from all of the other 'stuff' in this case, in any case it is about the loss of the child.

LKL asked if you ever get over it, and in such a heartfelt manner, he said, "I saw John crying and..." then he continued on that there was John Walsh, who has helped Mark so much, and he was still crying after 30 years. (That was an especially nice moment.)

When he discussed Jessica's law, he also mentioned Adam's Act. Larry tried to draw him and asked if he blamed LE for his daughter being held captive for days.

Mark didn't bite. He said it is really easy to throw blame around, but Caylee has been found, a person will be tried and convicted, and if there are flaws, then they'll come out then.

Thank you so much.

I'm sorta shocked that CA hasn't spoke out since LKL ..............
It must be hard for her lawyer saying keep quiet..........maybe now her dr. has her
sedated.???

This is so sad, so many people would of adopted CAYLEE in a heart beat! My daughter for 1.

Dr. K. just showed the defense's hand a wee bit:

"Was KC incarcerated when the remains were placed there?"

Botony and entomologists reports will get picked apart by defense, so they'd better be rock-solid.

I also think the defense will be that she didn't do it and that someone else put the body there while she was in jail unless the prosecution has good evidence that the body has always lain where it was found.

Garagos says the way kc acted will get her at trial.........koby says WHEN he is asked by JB he will go to scene........

Anderson Cooper is also doing a show on this now. who do we watch? Him or Greta? lol

your baby is kidnapped for over a month? and you party and never call anyone about her missing..................smells to me

garagos said the defense atty does not have to believe the client! (ScottP) interesting

I also think the defense will be that she didn't do it and that someone else put the body there while she was in jail unless the prosecution has good evidence that the body has always lain where it was found.

And fingerprints or other KC related evidence at the scene. Which I believe they have.

Hey Dateline just showed a clip of Conway saying: If you murdered your daughter would you put her body a few houses a way? They are having a follow up on the case tonight....

Possibly, especially if I were in a hurry to go or do something else.
I'd probably figure that I'd go back and move the body before
it was discovered. Of course that would be if I wasn't planning
on getting arrested in the meantime.

Tim Miller said tonight in an interview that her body had been there the whole time, eg since June. His evidence was that the bag had formed a depression in the ground from having lain there so long.

your baby is kidnapped for over a month? and you party and never call anyone about her missing..................smells to me

garagos said the defense atty does not have to believe the client! (ScottP) interesting

If I remember correctly,
Wasn't he also a guest on one of the talk shows and said he thought he was guilty, before becoming his mouthpiece?
IMO

yes, that floored me. I immediately flashed on why he didn't show up for the verdict.

Mark is so sweet. He said "Caylee is home now, it's time to grieve for her."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member