Las Vegas Shooting Poll- Do you believe the narrative provided at this point in time

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

Do you believe the narrative provided at this point in time ?

• Yes

Votes: 23 46.9%
  • No

Votes: 26 53.1%

• Total voters
What would the truth be that we can't handle? Admittedly, I haven't followed very closely, so I understand if y'all don't want to reiterate it!

Hard to say Tawny. I would only be speculating. Actually, saying it could be because we can’t handle the truth is also speculation.
The only thing I can say with confidence is that they are not being fully transparent. Not by any stretch of the imagination.

i don't believe any of the nonsense the LVPD says, they have lost all credibility with me, and at this point they are talking out of their rear ends,

no way in hell SP did this alone, and i have my doubts that he was involved at all,

LVPD want to cover up because they were incompetent and couldn't/didn't do their jobs properly, they don't want that exposed

i also think terrorism, or a terrorist group is likely, however, that will never be admitted publicly because it would spread panic,

in any case, some type of cover up is defintely happening....no doubt in my mind about that,

Since you posted this poll (the assumption being that you don't believe the official narrative), I must ask: What part/parts of the narrative do you not trust?

oh boy!

campos taking off for mexico makes no sense

him vanishing for days

never hearing about the engineer on the floor for a month

cant find swat

pretending not to know where the bullets were flying from for an hour and half

cant get the time right

myserious fbi man that just stands there

media vanishing two weeks after

endless reports of several shooters

noone needs 24 machine guns to do a mass shooting

notion that someone is a millionaire from playing some video games

wife gets whisked away in wheelchair never to be seen again (think witness protection)

refusal to release anything for months

flat out refusal to do any pressers after a week or so

medical examiners office on lock down for a month -- and under police protection

cops stopping for some beverages on the way up to a machine gun tooting something

campos told he was shot for months really he had a boo boo on his calf ( self inflicted )

ellen deg is awesome as a comic getting the only interview on the nations biggest killing spree defies logic of any kind

his vanishing act before he was suppossed to do authentic interviews

jesus house being guarded by retired fbi dude

same dude had a towel over his liscense plate on his white truck

not sure rent a cops make good money awesome red vet in jesus driveway

people in the back of the crowd start running away before the first loud barrage

no bullets can be found above ground ( means they were on the ground and highly skilled snipers

FBI agents become asphalt repair men and woman

speeding helicopter hauling butt over restricted airspace

several victims found dead far away from scene

helicopter hovering over store surveillance black and white video ( one where black FBI sedans pull in out of parking lots for 5 hours )

ladies in military garb running away from cop who ordered them to come over

total inability to get story correct about why campus was there open door closed door drilling fire alarm

engineer looks like sterotype FBI agent clothes speech hair and mysterious appearance weeks later

200 bullets out of the door yet there has never been one shot shown down the hallway

second door in the room needed to be breached makes no sense at all unless there was someone else in that room who split

kid size hammer to break out window on modern skyscraper

breech body cam mysteriously does not work at moment of breech

SNL skit material for a cop not to turn off cam while urinating ( cops trying to stop a mass shooter dont take typically take time wash hands properly after urinating

in that room for ages (where they take a refreshment break) beverage hour and roaming around a suite while there is a mass shooter on the loose is absurd (They knew he was dead a long time )

machine guns lined up all pretty like in a baby bassinet ( two chairs together ) what mass shooter makes a little bed for his machine guns

could not figure out when he checked in

cant get wives place of employ right

direct call in from cop describing black sedan speeding toward airport

medics report on radio being shot at

lots of shots on victims were perfect head shots sounds more like on the ground snipers as opposed to some senior citizen 1500 feet away in the dark

use of service elevators sounds more like an "operation" as a mad man mass shooter

noone involved in any of this has any online presence ( fbi can take care of this ) jesus and engineer were of age where internet is part of their lives

dude guarding jesus house tries to cover his badge when loomer was there its on video ( that is also where the shot of the guy guarding the house had a towel over his license plate ( white truck)

top officials selling off stuff months before it happened

to name a couple !!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AR Sleuth