Latest from George Anthony 1-2-09 at 11:58 PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
For a long time, I've also suspected the family knew long before the 911 call.
i dont think they knew at the time of the 911 call ..i do think they knew something mabey right after cindy made it i think mabey casey lied to them about how it happened ect ect . she probably used the accident excuse with them . however looking back at things i do think they knew right after the 911 call at least cindy did .. mabey not ga and lee until later .

It was on the first 911 call that CA was on hold but still talking to KC and didn't realize that she was being taped while she was being transferred to the aprioprate agency.

Cindy Anthony: My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if thats what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never...

{Casey inaudibly talking}

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...no I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.

And then the first week in July she had that post on her myspace about how Caylee was gone.:confused:

I think she was just upset because Casey would not let her see Caylee. I know a mother like Casey who would hold her children away from family in an effort to punish them until she got what she wanted. My feeling is this is not the first time this game was played by KC, just not for this long.

i dont think they knew at the time of the 911 call ..i do think they knew something mabey right after cindy made it i think mabey casey lied to them about how it happened ect ect . she probably used the accident excuse with them . however looking back at things i do think they knew right after the 911 call at least cindy did .. mabey not ga and lee until later .

I personally think Lee was the first one to know.

snipped

That really does not happen at local TV news stations. It probably doesn't happen on the national level half as much as it's suspected either. With several newscasts airing in one day, there's no time or reason to ask for a certain slant in a story. Reporters go out, do their job, work with what they've got, and go home!

Having been a reporter for over 20 years, I have to add that yes, editors do and can direct the slant of the story. A follow up story will focus on the current going ons not what happened two months ago. I can easily see an editor wanting clarification on how the family is coping and their immediate plans as material for a story at this time and place in the case.
From my experience, I know how the job is done. Rarely was I ever directed to just work with what I got. A reporter on a certain beat lives the story and generally knows what he or she is after. But, editors do have a hand in guiding what the reporter should be going after. It happens. Reporters are trusted for their news judgement for the most part. But for every story there's an editor behind the reporter who always has an input on what the story should cover.

How can George sit on LKL and say that he thinks Caylee is with a loving caring family and NOT appeal to this family to return her??? All lies. They should have demanded the truth from KC instead of talking to her like a five year old in prison. My heart only goes out to Caylee, period.

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I feel for George, to some degree. I believe he loved Caylee, as I am sure he loves Casey, Lee, and Cindy. I also believe he is extremely conflicted, but he has made his choice. Hearing him describe the smell in the vehicle on LKL the day before Caylee's remains were recovered as being a result of "garbage" is so unbelievably noxious to me, and I can't help but think of this in the light of everything GA has said and done.

:clap: :clap: Exactly!!!! :clap: :clap:

That was the most telling and lame response from GA at a critical time that was so telling as to the A family mindset and objective -- to defend KC at all cost. Part of the reason that MN left, they were digging into new uncharted desperate lows, despite prior notarized testimony and statements.

Having been a reporter for over 20 years, I have to add that yes, editors do and can direct the slant of the story. A follow up story will focus on the current going ons not what happened two months ago. I can easily see an editor wanting clarification on how the family is coping and their immediate plans as material for a story at this time and place in the case.
From my experience, I know how the job is done. Rarely was I ever directed to just work with what I got. A reporter on a certain beat lives the story and generally knows what he or she is after. But, editors do have a hand in guiding what the reporter should be going after. It happens. Reporters are trusted for their news judgement for the most part. But for every story there's an editor behind the reporter who always has an input on what the story should cover.

I've been a reporter for 10 years and it's never happened at a station where I work, unless I have a question about the angle I'm seeking. But with this one the angle is obvious... if he's willing to interview, then get him. Get what the other stations don't have today. (But be smart enough to ask "why can't you?" if he says "I wish I could visit KC!")

You say you're rarely directed to work with what you got.... what else can you work with? And do they really guide your hand that much? We're pretty much left alone (until we REALLY screw things up, I guess :rolleyes:)

I feel for George, to some degree. I believe he loved Caylee, as I am sure he loves Casey, Lee, and Cindy. I also believe he is extremely conflicted, but he has made his choice. Hearing him describe the smell in the vehicle on LKL the day before Caylee's remains were recovered as being a result of "garbage" is so unbelievably noxious to me, and I can't help but think of this in the light of everything GA has said and done.

I feel for the whole family. But yes, they've said some stuff that makes me wince. Like whenever they say "KC is a great mom". I mean puh-leeze. Even if they're dodo enough to believe her lies... the "I f*cking don't know where she is!!" statement to CA should have changed that opinion pretty quickly.

I will never understand why they still stick by Casey and why GA still states he misses Casey and wants to see her. As a grandmother of 3, if my daughter did what Casey did, she would rot in jail and I would tell the truth in the name of my granchild. Just dont get it, sorry.

Text messages July 15 from CA to KC:

16:27:41 - Call me asap major prob
16:45:24 - Call me

2.5 hours after the car is picked up from the tow yard.

Evidence page 2872.

Thanks a lot for this.

2.5 hours is a LONG time after detecting the smell, wouldn't you be wanting to contact KC immediately to verify she was safe and to check on Caylee?

I know when family have been late home even a few minutes can seem like a lifetime. I don't get this. I'd be calling and texting KC every few minutes and calling every friend of hers I knew to try to track her down.

Was the priority to examine and clean the car and then track down KC?

Man up, George! Stop this "woe is me" act. The second you smelled death in that car, YOU KNEW

You miss Casey?? Miss saying, "Hi, beautiful" to your demon spawn who dumped your granddaughter in the woods like garbage?? That hole in your heart is for Casey. spit

Funny how I can listen to the same calls and not hear what you hear at all. I hear her adding Caylee being missing as an afterthought...then working herself into that state from there. She called in a rage over the car and money...not a thing to do with Caylee, imo.

Could be. I dunno.

I see CA's 911 call(s) as a threat to KC. KC is still holding out on where Caylee is and CA either believes or wants to believe that KC has Caylee hidden with a nanny (friend) still to punish her.

I see the calls as a progression to force KC's hand and CA is escalating and KC is remaining stubborn, even asking for one more day.

CA reaches the tipping point as she is escalating both in anger and fear and so tips and admits about Caylee being missing and the smell.

She never meant to do that but KC pushed her too far and she said exactly what she was fearing. CA wanted Caylee back and right now -- because she realized the implications of the smell in the car.

It was an excited utterance.

If you look at the videos of the jailhouse visits it appears they (CA&GA)were "walking on eggshells" to try and get her to open up about questions they wanted answered and she just went back to the "conversations are recorded" - one minute against her, the next trying to get "reasonable doubt" in there for KC...you could tell that KC ruled that house with an iron fist, not CA, wither total disrespect for her parents....and they were all afraid of her antics and what she would do next. There is no way you could live with someone like that and NOT know her. That is why CA was always quick to "knock her down" verbally in front of others because CA does know her daughter and doesn't like her either-always love them, not always like them. Why the pretense now of supporting her, especially with the finding of Caylee? God only knows. It appears to me to be a slap in the face to their granddaughter and I just don't believe they really will ever forgive their daughter. I know I wouldn't be able to do it-although they did try to mess up the LE's investigation of KC and I think that is why this case is so intriguing. All the players appear like a normal middle class family until someone they love, kills someone they love. Talk about a movie and book deal.

Man up, George! Stop this "woe is me" act. The second you smelled death in that car, YOU KNEW

You miss Casey?? Miss saying, "Hi, beautiful" to your demon spawn who dumped your granddaughter in the woods like garbage?? That hole in your heart is for Casey. spit

Yessss.....I'm seething over here :furious:....how can he just spend one of the most important holidays in a childs life without Caylee.....getting ready for her funeral, no less....theres "a hole in his heart"....and in the same breath say he misses Casey and would like to hear her voice !!!!!
OMG !!! I almost can GUARANTEE after the funeral and "if" they get their immunity, it's back on the "Casey's innocent" "the nanny did it" crazy train....

If you look at the videos of the jailhouse visits it appears they (CA&GA)were "walking on eggshells" to try and get her to open up about questions they wanted answered and she just went back to the "conversations are recorded" - one minute against her, the next trying to get "reasonable doubt" in there for KC...you could tell that KC ruled that house with an iron fist, not CA, wither total disrespect for her parents....and they were all afraid of her antics and what she would do next. There is no way you could live with someone like that and NOT know her. That is why CA was always quick to "knock her down" verbally in front of others because CA does know her daughter and doesn't like her either-always love them, not always like them. Why the pretense now of supporting her, especially with the finding of Caylee? God only knows. It appears to me to be a slap in the face to their granddaughter and I just don't believe they really will ever forgive their daughter. I know I wouldn't be able to do it-although they did try to mess up the LE's investigation of KC and I think that is why this case is so intriguing. All the players appear like a normal middle class family until someone they love, kills someone they love. Talk about a movie and book deal.

As someone posted, CA is ALL about CA and family appearances. I think what they feel/think internally is far different than what they are going to say publicly. They will present a united family front to the world but inside, once this trial is over the family will self-destruct.

ITA Debs - he has a hole in his heart you can drive a truck through :)boohoo:)but he wishes he could go visit the MURDERER in jail to see how she's doing??????? HUH??? :furious:

If it were my son that did something like this, it would be YEARS if EVER that I would want to lay eyes on him!!!!! Guess that's just me and my tough love parenting style...

I'm with you. I would want nothing to do with the child of mine who committed this terrible tragedy and put the family through pure hell in the forefront of everyone's television sets. I just know me. She would be "on her own". To me...that would be the punishment that she deserves. She destroyed the family...she is no longer a part of it. We are not talking about normal family outs...arguments...or problems. She single handedly took away a human being that everyone in that house loved and cherished due to her insanely jealous and self centered interests. I would be damned if I would continue to feed her any love, longings or thoughts of talking with her. No way...I know I would not.

Well, I believe that something happened to Caylee as a result of that argument that happened between Casey and Cindy the evening of July 15th. I further believe that the kidnapping story was not suddenly hatched on July 15th. With it being said that sometimes there is a grain of truth in what Casey says, I think there WAS a script to follow, but it was one agreed on by the whole family. Only Casey did not follow her part of the script point by point. She probably was supposed to report Caylee as having been kidnapped. At the point of the 911 calls, Cindy can be heard saying that she could go get a court order if that was the way Casey wanted to play it. IMO, that was to get Casey to go ahead with the kidnapping story. Actually, Cindy probably could not have really gotten a court order because Casey is the mother and you cannot make a daughter allow visits with Grandparents. Cindy could have reported Caylee as missing if she had wanted to just to call LE's attention to it. Then the questions may have come. In most cases, Grandparents really cannot force visitation privilages.

Whatever it turns out to be, I think we may all be surprised. Just IMO, as always!

I think you meant June 15th ...........or maybe even June 9th as they told so many times.

Yessss.....I'm seething over here :furious:....how can he just spend one of the most important holidays in a childs life without Caylee.....getting ready for her funeral, no less....theres "a hole in his heart"....and in the same breath say he misses Casey and would like to hear her voice !!!!!
OMG !!! I almost can GUARANTEE after the funeral and "if" they get their immunity, it's back on the "Casey's innocent" "the nanny did it" crazy train....

Crazy train is right! :crazy:

Yeah. CA and GA both really reversed gears after the initial police calls. But I think that CA after talking with KC fed George a load. Just IMO ATP.

I think the opposite. I think CA was dead on track when she called 911 and when GA got home to save his precious princess he convinced CA otherwise. Especially using his cop knowledge. That man KNEW Caylee was dead, imo. I think he helped put CA in denial to protect Casey.

I was reading the emails between CA and her side of the family. The apple doesn't fall far from the tree. According to those emails, GA was sucking the life out of CA just like KC was. He couldn't hold down a job, blew a massive amount of money gambling online and tried to cover it up by using credit cards. He paid the money back from a worker's comp settlement he got in 1989, then KC ran up the bills again. CA had to draw from her 401k and take a loan out on the house to stay afloat financially. I guess since daddy got away with draining the family's bank account, KC felt she could do the same.

I also saw this statement in an email from CA's brother to CA that I'd missed before (I believe they are referring to the clothes found in the car):
the articles of clothing of the sitters were verified by who? Casey? No one ever saw the sitter so how could they be proven to be hers? (a few sentences after that it says...You have to be a moron for destroying evidence with washing pants that smell like a dead body. He adds..if the cops didnt think you were stupid they would bring charges against you and George for destroying evidence
I never knew they were trying to say those pants were "the nanny's"

Link: http://www.docstoc.com/docs/2811547/Casey-Anthony-Documents-Released-Nov-26-014

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper