Latest from George Anthony 1-2-09 at 11:58 PM

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
It was on the first 911 call that CA was on hold but still talking to KC and didn't realize that she was being taped while she was being transferred to the aprioprate agency.

Cindy Anthony: My next thing will be child's thing and we'll have a court order to get her if thats what you wanna play. We'll do it and you'll never...

{Casey inaudibly talking}

Cindy Anthony: Well then you have...no I'm not giving you another day. I've given you a month.

And then the first week in July she had that post on her myspace about how Caylee was gone.:confused:

CA hadn't seen Caylee in a month. Casey always had some lie about why she couldn't. The July myspace references the same thing. CA thinks Casey is keeping Caylee from her on purpose. IMO, the myspace is an attempt to reach out to Casey and also garner sympathy from others (perhaps Casey's friends, who might lean on her to let CA see Caylee).

Thank you, JWG this has bothered me for a while, what took Cindy so long to call Casey. Why 2 1/2 hours after the pick-up, why not call her when they got the notice,what is that about.I have had this case on my mind 24/7 and this is some thing that has really bothered me. I could have sworn that I saw some place/somewhere that Cindy went back to work after the pick-up. I know, I know Cindy told George to go to work second day on the job and all, But there has to be a reason why Cindy would take so long to get in touch with Casey about the car at the tow yard, let alone the smell that George told her about. This part is just not right.

I just read on another thread that the car was picked up around 4, if that's the case, Cindy started trying to reach Casey almost immediately.

I'm so on the fence about George and LA- I think Cindy is guilty of obstuction of justice, LA has been out of sight for so long that I don't know what he's been up to - George seems to have done the right thing to a point, I think Cindy has George by the walnuts and twists them every time he wants to voice his own opinion

I looked do we have a thead on LA moving back to the A's house? And what happened to Mallory? Sorry to ask on the wrong thread I can't find it - if LA and Mallory broke up, then the A's have lost another grandchild

Talking for a couple minutes on the phone with FOX wouldn't interfere with any of those things. George probably needed someone to talk to, and the A's do have a debt to the media for allowing them air time in their search for a 'live' Caylee.

Oh My, You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!! I forgot how much air time they used to plead and beg for the safe return of Caylee! Stupid me, sometimes I am not very bright and tend to forget the blatantly obvious things such as the Anthony's diligent search and rescue missions aimed at finding Caylee. :slap:

I'm sorry Chilly! I wish I could find it in my heart to "believe" that poor lonely GA needed someone to talk to...yep, I can clearly see how telling the media about it probably eased that pain a little bit. Thank you FOX News!!!! I have to respectfully disagree in this case but I do love your insight always!:blowkiss:

Not sure I understand. Should George NOT miss her because she won't be able to do those things? Would it be more appropriate for him to be happy and perhaps even throw a little party?

I have no sympathy for George or Cindy, as long as they side with their Daughter (who is accused of killing their precious Grand daughter Caylee) They can go by the way side as far as I am concerned. No love loss here. They are their own worst enemies,

Not sure I understand. Should George NOT miss her because she won't be able to do those things? Would it be more appropriate for him to be happy and perhaps even throw a little party?

Why always look on the dark side? Perhaps FOX called and asked George do do an on-air interview and George said no, so then FOX asked if he'd answer a few questions over the phone and George was agreeable. Why would that make him bad or "self-important"?

Once again, Chilly Willy says it much better than I could. Sometimes the total vitriol, and wild speculations against the Anthony family is unbelievable. Lee is the father of Caylee, George is guilty of sexual abuse, the bag wasn't the same as it was when the meter reader first saw it, it was moved, Casey was a call girl...imaginations run wild here.

The sympathy for George just astounds me and makes me angry - he isnt a victim he is a volunteer.

He refused to pick up the mantle of responsibility as " head of the household " - he gladly plays the jester and allows wingnut # 1 to
run tryannically over himself and the kids. He sits deaf blind and
passive while wingnut runs the house with power plays, threats and
abuse . He solicits sympathy outside the family unit
to further absolve himself from shirking all responsibility.

He tried real hard to convince LE he was one of the team - they knew
better .

I see George as the most selfish of all of them. His comfort won out
over protecting his children .

KC courted him because he was the most likely to do nothing about
any of it . He would just swallow the BS like he has been doing
all her life . Even now he is stocking her commissary account

Georges " truth telling " was done to save his own hide . He threw
KC under the bus before she had a chance to make the first strike
There is nothing noble about his actions at all.

JMO

Obviously, I don't agree with you.

1. Family dynamics are what they are. Some families are matriarchal and some are patriarchal. The whys are determined to an extent of the families of orgin-either to pattern or to rebel.

2. Some assume that Cindy runs roughshod but that may be because she is more outspoken. I can tell you that most people would feel that I run roughshod but I don't. My husband stays in the background but he has as much or more say so in the family as I do. Appearances can be deceiving.

3. He did cooperate with LE. I think he did it because he was tired of KC's BS AND because it was the right thing to do. KC threw herself under the bus when she either through neglect or intent killed her daughter.

4. Just because we don't approve of their family dysfunction or that maybe Cindy is dominant in the family, it doesn't mean that George is a terrible person. We might not like your family's dynamics and you might not like ours but it doesn't mean that we're all terrible people.

I just read on another thread that the car was picked up around 4, if that's the case, Cindy started trying to reach Casey almost immediately.

It was around 2:00 if not before. and I don't have a link just a good memory.

Oh My, You are ABSOLUTELY RIGHT!!!! I forgot how much air time they used to plead and beg for the safe return of Caylee! Stupid me, sometimes I am not very bright and tend to forget the blatantly obvious things such as the Anthony's diligent search and rescue missions aimed at finding Caylee. :slap:

I'm sorry Chilly! I wish I could find it in my heart to "believe" that poor lonely GA needed someone to talk to...yep, I can clearly see how telling the media about it probably eased that pain a little bit. Thank you FOX News!!!! I have to respectfully disagree in this case but I do love your insight always!:blowkiss:

I hope your being sarcastic LOL I never once heard anyone plead for Caylees safe return OTHER than LP when he first came on the scene saying on the air to drop Caylee off somewhere public - other than that, when did anyone plead for her safe return??? (please tell me your being sarcastic! :waitasec:)

If they had helped LE like most would have done in such circumstances, I would have feelings of pity for them.

But, they way they conducted themselves since July has turned me very much against the entire family.

They are a peculiar lot.

Speaking of a funeral...what are they waiting for??? The remains have been in the mortuary for over a week. Whats the hold up on this autopsy??? I think thats terrible that the defense doesn't get a move on it and lay this baby to rest. Just what type of autopsy can they do anyway???

I hope your being sarcastic LOL I never once heard anyone plead for Caylees safe return OTHER than LP when he first came on the scene saying on the air to drop Caylee off somewhere public - other than that, when did anyone plead for her safe return??? (please tell me your being sarcastic! :waitasec:)

LOL, Yes Trac, I was 'absolutely' (ugh, I am beginning to HATE that word) being sarcastic! If they did plead for Caylee's safe return, I am not sure I got to hear that news segment either.

For the record, I don't think George or Cindy are horrible people. I certainly don't agree that much of what they've done throughout this case has been about Caylee but I am sure that they loved her, that fact is evident in the videos made when she was alive. However, I am definitely still on the fence about their participation in helping Casey. I would like to believe that they haven't obstructed justice in any way but I am simply not sure at this point.

George is alive, Caylee is dead, and George is telling the News (ppl) that he doesn't know when or if he will be able to drive down suburban, give me a break. That was the point of my comment. So what go the other way and let it go, but to say that was so juvenile. They are so out of touch. just say en JMO

LOL, Yes Trac, I was 'absolutely' (ugh, I am beginning to HATE that word) being sarcastic! If they did plead for Caylee's safe return, I am not sure I got to hear that news segment either.

For the record, I don't think George or Cindy are horrible people. I certainly don't agree that much of what they've done throughout this case has been about Caylee but I am sure that they loved her, that fact is evident in the videos made when she was alive. However, I am definitely still on the fence about their participation in helping Casey. I would like to believe that they haven't obstructed justice in any way but I am simply not sure at this point.
\
Even now, it's interesting how they are not pleading for information about the killer, asking him to turn himself in, people to provide tips, demanding justice etc. They are not fooling me.

Once again, Chilly Willy says it much better than I could. Sometimes the total vitriol, and wild speculations against the Anthony family is unbelievable. Lee is the father of Caylee, George is guilty of sexual abuse, the bag wasn't the same as it was when the meter reader first saw it, it was moved, Casey was a call girl...imaginations run wild here.
Did you see/or read the article.

George is alive, Caylee is dead, and George is telling the News (ppl) that he doesn't know when or if he will be able to drive down suburban, give me a break. That was the point of my comment. So what go the other way and let it go, but to say that was so juvenile. They are so out of touch. just say en JMO

I appreciate what you're saying. I found it more fascinating that he would include it. I did not find it juvenile, however. Much like many other things George has said, it was extra information. I am always fascinated about why he adds things.

OT I live near Towanda! I was going to post something regarding this. The family adopted the boy at age 3. They said they ALWAYS had problems with him disappearing or "running away" The family did not report him because they thought he "ran away." The family later moves to Derby which is about 30 miles south. Adopted or not -run away or not.... THIS SHOULD HAVE BEEN REPORTED. The kid was ONLY 10!!! Towanda is a REALLY small town.
What did these parents tell the school? What did they tell their family members?

I could not help but to think after hearing this story if somehow Casey would have ripped off enough money from Tony and his roommates by the next weekend and just disappeared to another state. Then she could have kept up the lie to her mother... I moved.. I disown you and no you are not talking to Caylee. This has happened in a lot of families.

OMG, I lived in Towanda 30 years ago! Itsy bitsy town. Of course, the missing child's parents should have reported him missing 10 or 11 years ago! To me, when the people reponsible for a child 'lose him/her,' especially if they refuse to co-operate truthfully in a search, that alone should be punishble to 30 years to life. Nothing else should have to be charged. People should not be able to "lose" their children without having to account for how and why with some pretty darn good (and verifiable) explanations.[/QUOTE]

I agree... just not reporting is a crime!!

Actually, I would not be surprised if we eventually find out that all 4 Anthony's knew about little Caylee's demise before any 911 call. I cannot get Cindy's text message out of my mind where she texts Casey with, "Major problem.....Call me." Also, I find it odd that all of this came down on the SAME day Amy, Ricardo, and J.P. got back from Puerto Rico. I just have a hinky feeling that it was planned to explode on that day. I know I am pretty much alone in thinking this......but I do! I feel sorry for Amy, Ricardo, and J.P. being drawn into all of this. :mad:

The day Casey picked up Amy, Ricardo and JP is the same day George and Cindy got the car.

Casey WASN'T in Jacksonville as she'd said. Casey had been texting so they knew SHE was alive.

I think Cindy called 911 to pressure Casey to produce Caylee. I doubt if Cindy ever intended to let Casey near Caylee once she got her back.

I believe the Anthony's would have done anything at that point to save Caylee. I think when they started hearing the extent of Casey's lies it was obviously too late for Caylee, so they circled the wagons to protect what was left of their family.

IMO

I appreciate what you're saying. I found it more fascinating that he would include it. I did not find it juvenile, however. Much like many other things George has said, it was extra information. I am always fascinated about why he adds things.

I was searching for the right word and that is what I came up with, he just does add too much info. Thanks

I have mixed feelings about George. I do believe he did love Caylee in life, but I almost feel like they are slapping her in the face in death. I just couldn't imagine knowing my grandbaby was just sitting in a funeral home, buying time for her murderer this long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Clean