Latest from George Anthony 1-2-09 at 11:58 PM

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
All this shows that this wasn't a happy family at all like CA wants us to believe.I am sure GA will blame CA for all of this,IMo she's the one that kept telling him to go along and lie.Looking at his interviews with LE makes me believe he wanted to tell the truth or at least what he knew or suspected.

you're right, and casey had no way of knowing that cindy would expode AND had the car.

you know it's always bothered me that casey had no 'escape plan'. i mean how did she think she was gonna get away with this exactly??
but it could be just that simple. maybe she thought that mommy and daddy would clean up her mess - lie that casey's daddy had come for her and who could prove otherwise? who would even try to?
maybe that was as close to a plan as casey ever got - except cindy flipped her noodle and called the cops about the car, which she had and casey didn't know that.

i'm going mad aren't i.

Or Maybe KC never has been able to think beyond the moment? This is the ultimate extreme of not thinking beyond the moment but maybe she hoped she could sort of just feel her way through it or something equally random?

Like LP says, she lives her life 10 minutes at a time. She never had to have an exit plan before, her mom and dad always provided her with one before. Why would this time be any different?

But thats the real kicker for me - if her Mum dislikes her enough to try and mess the waters for her (IE/ telling TonE that KC will sure as heck steel from him) then why on earth would she clean up the mess and provide an alibi or whatever the heck it is that CA has done til fairly recently?? :waitasec:

Casey isn't a teen, she's an adult. I know she doesn't act like one so many still see her as a child of sorts. Often referred to as a teenager caught in her lies. Many of us were teenagers and got caught lying but the difference is there were consequences. Not only for the lying but the deed in the first place. I've seen 8 year olds lie better than Casey. They did know she was a stupid pathological liar and thief.

I feel very bad for all of Casey's family as do many others. However, you can see that Casey does not. Anyone with two eyes can see the torture they've gone through. Her of all people see that. George said in one of the LE interviews that he had always thought Casey had inherited a gene from his sister that he described as just not right. He wasn't referring to some new development.

Casey simply plays George for the daddy's little girl role and imo always has. I did it myself when I was 6 and wanted a kitten.

But thats the real kicker for me - if her Mum dislikes her enough to try and mess the waters for her (IE/ telling TonE that KC will sure as heck steel from him) then why on earth would she clean up the mess and provide an alibi or whatever the heck it is that CA has done til fairly recently?? :waitasec:

Maybe it's denial..

Or Maybe KC never has been able to think beyond the moment? This is the ultimate extreme of not thinking beyond the moment but maybe she hoped she could sort of just feel her way through it or something equally random?

That one bothers me very much. It's beyond reason. Like she thought no one would notice Caylee was gone, no explanation required. Since we already know she's a head case it's not a far stretch to assume she thought because she didn't care or think it was important no one else would. Except Cindy and George. That's why she hid out.

Last I check no body except her defense team has visited her and she did get a visit from her Pastor the day they released the information about the remains and she refused a visit with him. But, nobody else has asked to visit and she only turned the Pastor away. The family has not requested to visit and she has not requested for them either. IMO I think they just don't want to see her because they know it is all recorded, as Lee said many of times, if there is something you need to tell the family write it down. She did not order any paper on her last commissary order so I guess no more letters to the family since the remains were found.

I don't think this has anything to do with the video recordings, not from the Anthony's anyways. They went on TV and spewed so much bull that didn't make sense, I don't think that being on video is any different. My personal opinion is that they are not visiting because JB will not allow it. I think he knows that the one person who could break Casey down is George. He has drown more tears out of her than her daughter being missing, or dead.
If they truly miss her, and love her like they say, not a camera in this world would keep them away, only a defense attorney who is out for himself. Baez knows that if Casey tells anything now, he is screwed..This isn't about defending his client, this is about his own personal career being on the line. I firmly feel that Baez has the biggest problem right now, and that is keeping this family away from his client so he can take this to court without fearing her asking to speak with detectives without him.

I do feel sorry for George because I can perfectly understand he needs to see Casey and at least hear her voice.How SELFISH can that spoiled teen be??? :furious:

Yeah she doesn't want to explain them anything but it's revolting that she refuses to see them,maybe now they can realize that she doesn't give a damn about them and only used them to lie for her.

Casey is not a teenager. She is 22. Her lawyer's job is to defend her against the state's charges of murder. In order to do that, he must keep her from making any utterance that the state could and will use against her, and that includes talking with her family. Yes, she is fully able to go against her attorney's advice, but I have no doubt that Jose has instructed her that if she did, he would be off the case.

While I appreciate that George wishes he could see his daughter, unless Casey throws the whole case to the wolves and calls in a deputy and asks to give a taped/written utterance regarding her involvement in the disappearance and subsequent death of her daughter, it will not be happening that Casey sees her family. It might seem cold and mean, but her lawyer has to do what is best for his client. Keeping the verbal vomit to a minimum is paramount.

I KNOW she's not a teen,okay? :)
But all her whining and "daddy,i love you" manipulation and irresponsability and cheap lies remind me of one!

Huh. All I can think of is that video of him so angry at the crowd outside his house and Cindy trying to pacify everyone and George got into his car and he took off........to the opposite direction of Suburban Drive.

I admit I'm cynical.

ITA Debs - he has a hole in his heart you can drive a truck through :)boohoo:)but he wishes he could go visit the MURDERER in jail to see how she's doing??????? HUH??? :furious:

If it were my son that did something like this, it would be YEARS if EVER that I would want to lay eyes on him!!!!! Guess that's just me and my tough love parenting style...

Doesn't change the thing that her smart parents SHOULD HAVE KNOWN that she's not ready to have a baby and that she's NOT CAPABLE of raising one.Not to mention that they should have checked if she's telling the truth re leaving the baby with a nanny they knew nothing about.List goes on.

I disagree with people who think that Cindy only cared about her money and car. I think they both made a lot of mistakes, but truly love their daughter and granddaughter and must be going through hell. I find it cruel to carry anything but sympathy in my heart for them.

Here is my question you hear in one of the jailhouse interviews LA talking about he has set up an acct where KC can call him on the phone, then on Aug 3rd interview with GA you hear him ask KC if he can set up an acct where she can call their house...So if KC is able to make outgoing phone calls then there is a chance that they are speaking...Now that is not the same a being able to see KC but I dont think that because they arent seeing her doesnt mean they arent speaking to her.....The only good thing about if they are or have spoken by phone is that I am sure that LE will have that taped also, so at some point we may also be able to hear those phone calls....Right?

ITA Debs - he has a hole in his heart you can drive a truck through :)boohoo:)but he wishes he could go visit the MURDERER in jail to see how she's doing??????? HUH??? :furious:

If it were my son that did something like this, it would be YEARS if EVER that I would want to lay eyes on him!!!!! Guess that's just me and my tough love parenting style...

Now THAT is exactly what I was thinking!!! He WANTS to see his daughter??!! So he can tell her how beautiful she is??? How could he even want to lay eyes on that murdering piece of crap!!!! I was feeling sorry for him UP TO that point!! He lost me when he said that! No way I would EVER see or talk to my daughter if she killed MY grandbaby!! No way no how!!

I have to agree- If my daughter murdered my grandchild, theres no way I'd go and visit her- she'd rot in jail by herself- they will never get the truth out of Casey of what really happened- I would not waste my time or efforts on her. I'd have to scratch her out of my life no matter how hard that would be. I imagine they will write to one another and Cindy and George will turn a soft cheek to Casey at one point. I myself, dont think I could do that or visit someone and stare them in the face knowing she killed my grandbaby- I have no use for Casey.

Now THAT is exactly what I was thinking!!! He WANTS to see his daughter??!! So he can tell her how beautiful she is??? How could he even want to lay eyes on that murdering piece of crap!!!! I was feeling sorry for him UP TO that point!! He lost me when he said that! No way I would EVER see or talk to my daughter if she killed MY grandbaby!! No way no how!!

Thank You, That is exactly the way I feel, you can say that you will always love your daughter, but to physical and emotionally support the person that is being accused of killing your Grand child is not my cup of tea. This is the problem I have had since they have opened their mouths. They can not stop saying how they will continue to stand by Casey no matter what. That is where I have a disconnect with them,and have not felt sorry for them.And you know that if Casey had been murdered they would be on every talk show and news outlet they could find seeking the death penalty for the first time offender. JMO

does any one know if the Anthony's are still puttng money in KC's account?

BTW, who cares that he can't drive down Suburban Drive, Caylee will never be able to drive or go out on a date or get married or have her on children, that is the least of his problems. Sorry no pity party here.

BTW, who cares that he can't drive down Suburban Drive, Caylee will never be able to drive or go out on a date or get married or have her on children, that is the least of his problems. Sorry no pity party here.

Agree!

I believe it's because Casey has refused to see members of her family.

During the time she was out on bond, she spent as much time as she could at JB's office. I seriously doubt that they were spending 6 - 8 hours a day working on Casey's defense, and I'm sure JB had other clients too. I think Casey didn't want to be cooped up in the house with her parents. Going to JB's office was a way to escape.

After she was indicted and arrested she refused to see her family.
She doesn't really need them fo anything now why would she have anything to do with them. She will want to see them or talk to them when her money for commesary items runs out and at the rate she eats reesces and beef jerky it will be gone before the trial starts.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sumzoe24