Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rsbm
This seems to be a common theme. He feels like crap everytime something big is happening?
IIRC he felt like crap for the test drive with Igor and was it when they went to TB house?
I'm not positive on that but I remember a conversation with AM and DM about MS being sick.
Moo

Sent from my SM-T320 using Tapatalk

Yes. MS is just a big ol murdering baby.

also MOO.

Now we're looking at a slide talking about what phones and iPad were hooked up to one of the computers found in Millard's home.
by Adam Carter 10:33 AM

marianne boucher‏ @CityCourtsTO 3m3 minutes ago
Millard speaks to Say10 or Smich just after midnight, wants to talk. July 3 into the 4th. The time the crown alleges Babcock was murdered.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 2m2 minutes ago
Now between #Millard and Shaner July 4. 1am. Millard plans to visit hangar for a short while, has a load of stops to make. Then #Smich: "I rolled my first spliff."

Why is this all sounding like MS wasn’t there?
Am I reading this wrong?
Are we missing texts? Moo

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 1m1 minute ago
We're now going to look at some of the backups for five iPhones and an IPad that were on #Millard computers examined by police. #LauraBabcock

It says the iPad was first connected to the computer on July 4, 2012, at 10:43 a.m. It comes after a text Millard sent to Smich saying "I rolled my first spliff."
by Adam Carter 10:36 AM

The Crown made a point to point out that text and connect the two points.
by Adam Carter 10:36 AM

Falconer says this iPad was named "Mark's iPad."
by Adam Carter 10:37 AM

The iPad was connected at 10:43 am on July 4, 2012. It was the first time this iPad had been connected to the #Millard computer. Right after the comment from #Smich, "I rolled my first spliff." #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 14s14 seconds ago
When the iPad was connected it was renamed "Mark's iPad." The serial number, we have heard, matches the iPad that was given to #LauraBabcock shortly before she went missing.

marianne boucher‏ @CityCourtsTO 11s11 seconds ago
The next morning July 4th the iPad given to Babcock was connected to Millards computer in Etobicoke. The device was renamed Marks iPad.

In the opening statements, the Crown alleged this iPad originally belonged to Babcock.
by Adam Carter 10:38 AMReplies

I think it's a typo. IMO he likely meant 'vapes', ie: getting high.

Yes, it was corrected in the following text. Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 7s7 seconds ago
Early morning July 4, 2012. "12:42 am. Where you at? #Smich to #Millard. "I hit the capes and tripped out for a bit. Regaining my senses now" then vapes'. #Millard wants him to "come talk to me when you can."

You have it backwards. The crown presents a case and the defence comes up with a defence based on the crowns case (and their clients version) -not the other way around.

Yes but in that case there was no PH so a lot of the arguments about what could and couldn't be used were done during the trial. Does that make a difference?

Why is this all sounding like MS wasn’t there?
Am I reading this wrong?
Are we missing texts? Moo

Yes colour me confused too! I thought MS cell was there the evening of the 3rd.

Now we're looking at a slide talking about what phones and iPad were hooked up to one of the computers found in Millard's home.
by Adam Carter 10:33 AM

marianne boucher‏ @CityCourtsTO 3m3 minutes ago
Millard speaks to Say10 or Smich just after midnight, wants to talk. July 3 into the 4th. The time the crown alleges Babcock was murdered.

Now between #Millard and Shaner July 4. 1am. Millard plans to visit hangar for a short while, has a load of stops to make. Then #Smich: "I rolled my first spliff."
If this is from DM; I think he means the blue tarp.

Now we're seeing a photo of the iPad, with the serial number.
by Adam Carter 10:41 AM

It was seized from Smich's Mother's home.
by Adam Carter 10:42 AM

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 14s14 seconds ago
A screen capture of the back of the iPad seized from #Smich house shows it's the same one backed up at #Millard's house on July 4, 2012. #LauraBabcock

The presentation says the iPad backup contained 2,190 files from "Mark's iPad." 44 of those files are from activity that happened before July 4 at 10:43 a.m.
by Adam Carter 10:44 AM

The rest happened between July 4 2012 and another backup on January 20, 2013.
by Adam Carter 10:45 AM

Now seeing a message sent from Millard to Smich on July 4, 2012. "I have Pedo with me. Gone to waterloo. Back before 4pm. Left some dough on the coffee table in basement. Black tar negro!"
by Adam Carter 10:48 AM

The iPad backup contained 2,190 files from "Mark's iPad." 44 files originally backed up on July 4, 2012; activity from before July 4. The remaining 2,146 files = activity on iPad between July 4 & Jan 20, 2013 (second backup). #Smich #Millard #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 9s9 seconds ago
Message on iPad from #Millard to #Smich "I have Pedo with me. Gone to waterloo. Back before 4pm. Left some dough on the coffee table in basement."

Now a message from Javier Villada to Millard on July 4 just after noon, asking if they're going to Waterloo today. Millard responds not today.
by Adam Carter 10:49 AM

Now see a photo of #Millard next to a small prop plane.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 40s40 seconds ago
#Millard is leaning toward the plane making some sort of gesture I can't make out. He's got a big can of what looks like paint at his feet. Photo taken July 4 2012 at 1:39 pm. GPS coordinates show photo taken at Waterloo airport. #LauraBabcock
0 replies 0 retweets 0 likes
Reply Retweet

Now seeing a photo of Millard with a plane in a hangar at 251 Jetliner Crescent, Breslau, On. It's from July 4, 1:39 p.m.
by Adam Carter 10:51 AM

Now a photo of a blue tarp, rolled up, with a dog next to it. Taken on July 4, 2012, at 2:40 p.m.
by Adam Carter 10:52 AM

The GPS coordinates say it was taken at 2458 Roseville Road, North Dumfries, On.
by Adam Carter 10:52 AM

Now a message from Millard to Shaner on July 4, 2:50 p.m. "BBQ trailer is next highest priority after Yukon."
by Adam Carter 10:53 AM

Now a photo of a rolled up tarp, and a dog next to it. The tarp is in dirt, and dirty. #LauraBabcock's parents are holding their faces.

The photo was taken July 4 2012 at 2:40pm. The GPS coordinates show the photo was taken at a farm in North Dumfries (owned by #Millard) #LauraBabcock

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews 32s32 seconds ago
Text messages between #Millard and his mechanic. "BBQ trailer is next highest priority after Yukon." "Oh yeah no problem."

marianne boucher‏ @CityCourtsTO 8s8 seconds ago
Jury now looking at a pic from Millards computer of an orange dog standing next to a large blue tarp rolled up and tied on a driveway.

DM picked up LB about 6:30pm from the subway station. By 7pm all three phones are at Maplegate and at 7:33pm he's texting MS that he's on a "mission" for an hour? Is that what I'm reading? These texts are so confusing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member