DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
23s24 seconds ago
"Um, I had a lot of girlfriends," Millard says, tapping on the podium. That's why mechanic Shane Schlatman assumed he was having a sexual relationship with women he saw with #Millard, he says.

Lisa Hepfner‏ @HefCHCHNews
11s12 seconds ago
Now the photo of #Millard welding. Marlena, Mark, and Shane are all in the background. Schlatman guessed Christina Noudga took the photo "he assumed that because we were dating around this time," but Millard put other photos to Schlatman, of not-Christina at the hangar

That tapping on the podium has got to be driving the jurors nuts.

I always thought closing arguments were a 5 minute wrap up. Not step by step breakdown of the evidence.

Millard pulls up this photo of Smich's then girlfriend, Marlena Meneses.
cfdcd85a-a0b9-4498-9ea4-c461037567e2_500.jpg
Court exhibit

by Shannon Martin 11:11 AM

He now shows the court this photo of himself working on the trailer for the incinerator
656d8c1f-492c-4755-9f85-64d142edb17b_500.jpg
Court exhibit

by Shannon Martin 11:12 AM

2m2 minutes ago
No phone connects to Babcock's on July 4th, so maybe she's mistaken about the date. "The other inference you can draw is that there's another phone that we don't know about, not in evidence." #Millard won't ask jury to draw that inference, he says. #LauraBabcock
Ahahahahahaha.

Wouldn't her friends have stated that LB had another phone number then? Omgosh, my apologies folks. I gotta laugh every now and then.

Millard shows two other photos of a woman in the hangar. She's wearing a hat and sunglasses, she's never been identified during the trial.

Millard says, "That's not Christina."

Christina Noudga was his girlfriend at the time. The Crown has argued Babcock's alleged murder may have been motivated by Millard's promise to undo a love triangle. We've previously seen texts where he wrote Noudga that he would remove Babcock from their lives.
by Shannon Martin 11:16 AM

Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
3m3 minutes ago
The woman was posing on a plane and jeep at the same time, about, as the welding photos. "This is not Christina Noudga. The crown is trying to pull Christina into this business because the incinerator was being worked on." #LauraBabcock

2m2 minutes ago
The crown could have put a photo up if Christina had been there, "instead, it's a different young lady," he says. #LauraBabcock

Who cares?

2m2 minutes ago
#Millard is still under his heading "assumptions." They are not evidence, he tells the jury. "There's a lot of text messages in the trial. Unfortunately a lot of it is boring and irrelevant," but necessary so jury has context about the conversation, he says. #LauraBabcock

1m1 minute ago
It would be dangerous to put too much emphasis on a text message without knowing what was said before and after, #Millard tells jury, "context is everything." #LauraBabcock

Millard asks for the morning break.

Justice Michael Code, "It's too early for that Mr. Millard, it's only after 11."

by Shannon Martin 11:09 AM

I know it's real immature but I said "haha sucker" to myself!

1m1 minute ago
Millard now has up a photo of the .32 calibre revolver we've seen in this trial. He bought it July 2, and that's the only reason it makes it into this trial. "The date makes it seem relevant." #LauraBabcock

Probably MM's piercing buddy.
Lisa Hepfner‏
@HefCHCHNews
3m3 minutes ago
The woman was posing on a plane and jeep at the same time, about, as the welding photos. "This is not Christina Noudga. The crown is trying to pull Christina into this business because the incinerator was being worked on." #LauraBabcock

2m2 minutes ago
The crown could have put a photo up if Christina had been there, "instead, it's a different young lady," he says. #LauraBabcock

Who cares?

Millard talks about text messages presented in court. Sometimes, it's just been a single text, he says, without context.

by Shannon Martin 11:17 AM

Now he switches to guns. He pulls up this photo, of the gun he purchased on July 2, 2012.

"The date makes it seem relevant. You start to speculate. That all of you might start thinking this might be the murder weapon, here we go, we've got some real evidence."

0333e90f-e0f7-46c2-833a-25b2f35ecbbd_500.jpg
Court exhibit

by Shannon Martin 11:19 AM

I know it's real immature but I said "haha sucker" to myself!

I guess I'm immature too because I giggled out loud. :giggle:

Mostly because we all know he had a few million dollars to get himself a lawyer. :rolleyes:

MOO

2m2 minutes ago
But Ward Jackson, who is not the most reliable or credible witness, testified about selling the gun. Now we have this, #Millard shows jury agreed statement of fact that says gun had no bullets when he bought it. #LauraBabcock

Millard talks about text messages presented in court. Sometimes, it's just been a single text, he says, without context.

by Shannon Martin 11:17 AM

Now he switches to guns. He pulls up this photo, of the gun he purchased on July 2, 2012.

"The date makes it seem relevant. You start to speculate. That all of you might start thinking this might be the murder weapon, here we go, we've got some real evidence."

View attachment 127319
Court exhibit

by Shannon Martin 11:19 AM

BBM. Another own goal by DM. :facepalm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics