Lawyers for Victim 2 Speak Out

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I certainly hope this victim includes McCreary (spelling?) in this suit. It seems like he's got a Teflon suit on and is getting away almost scot-free.

Good to know Victim 2 is still in the land of the living.

Victim 2 suffered ''extensive sexual abuse over many years both before and after the 2001 incident Michael McQueary witnessed.

This makes me wonder if Victim 2 and Victim 8 are the same person.

Yes. It didn't sound like a new conversation or random long-time-no-see. So Sandusky was possibly tampering with and/or intimidating a witness.

Both he and Dotty did a lot of that-remember the invitation to the victims to go to dinner with the Sanduskys and LE urging them to attend??

I certainly hope this victim includes McCreary (spelling?) in this suit. It seems like he's got a Teflon suit on and is getting away almost scot-free.

Yes, in the moment McQueary didn't live up to what we hope we would have done, but apparently he has lost his career. I won't believe Penn State is a safe place for whistle-blowers until they reinstate him or lobby for him to get a decent [lower level] coaching job somewhere else- regardless of whether he is suing them for his losses. If Joyner doesn't choose to help McQueary, then he is in full health and deliberate mind as weak as McQueary was in shock.

Yes, in the moment McQueary didn't live up to what we hope we would have done, but apparently he has lost his career. I won't believe Penn State is a safe place for whistle-blowers until they reinstate him or lobby for him to get a decent coaching job somewhere else- regardless of whether he is suing them for his losses. If Joyner doesn't choose to help McQueary, then he is in full health and deliberate mind as weak as McQueary was in shock.

McQueary is NO whistle blower. I give him no credit for testifying when subpoenaed. It was the bare minimum. His testimony was nothing but absolute self-serving drivel that showed absolutely NO remorse for what the victim suffered as a result of his inaction. He does not deserve to coach at that level because he clearly makes horrible decisions. He is no better than the guy in the Aurora movie theatre who ditched his girlfriend and two young kids to save himself. I am glad he hasn't been given his job, and I hope he never finds another coaching job. He has no integrity. IMO.

Good to know Victim 2 is still in the land of the living.

That's a good point, I wonder how would they verify it? Unless if that victim knew
the janitor saw the act?

"McQueary is NO whistle blower. I give him no credit for testifying when subpoenaed. It was the bare minimum."
Sorry if I'm misunderstanding, I'm Canadian. Does whistle-blowing only mean going to the police or another outside regulatory agency? Not internally? In 2001 McQueary went to Paterno and then talked to others ten days later. They shined him on. Is this reporting not the same as whistle-blowing?

"McQueary is NO whistle blower. I give him no credit for testifying when subpoenaed. It was the bare minimum."
Sorry if I'm misunderstanding, I'm Canadian. Does whistle-blowing only mean going to the police or another outside regulatory agency? Not internally? In 2001 McQueary went to Paterno and then talked to others ten days later. They shined him on. Is this reporting not the same as whistle-blowing?

I don't think so. Last time I looked it up a whistle blower was someone who reported a crime/wrong doing to either the public or person/people of authority within the organization. Most whistleblowers report wrongdoings to higher authorities, which is what McQueary did. But maybe the legal definition is different.

Victim 8 was late November 2000, estimated age 11 to 13.
Victim 2 was early February 2001, estimated age 11.

Good guess. Sandusky knew he was seen in 2000 (drove around parking lot to see if there was a report made) and he's still bringing in kids. Seems more possible if it was the same kid.

McQueary is NO whistle blower. I give him no credit for testifying when subpoenaed. It was the bare minimum. His testimony was nothing but absolute self-serving drivel that showed absolutely NO remorse for what the victim suffered as a result of his inaction. He does not deserve to coach at that level because he clearly makes horrible decisions. He is no better than the guy in the Aurora movie theatre who ditched his girlfriend and two young kids to save himself. I am glad he hasn't been given his job, and I hope he never finds another coaching job. He has no integrity. IMO.

My applause sign is flashing. I'm sorry you can't see it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lineman21
Back