LDS Theories -- Relations to LeBarons/Chenoweths

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Okay, so I'm just throwing this out there on this thread because I don't know where else to put it and because this seems to be the most active thread right now. I started researching powerchute schools in nevada, arizona, california and texas. I found the following one in Texas. Check out the Cute captain (who by the way and IMO may look a little but like FLEK), but that's not the point of this post. Check out the other links that talk about the book this "captain" may have written. Not sure what the other book is, I'm still looking into it. I'm thinking it's the same guy.... same middle name....same State.... that wrote the book. Not certain though.

I don't know where FLEK got her powerchuting certificate but she may have gotten more than just powerchuting lessons if she went to this school and knew this captain. It could also be a weird coincidence and this guy may not have been the author of the book.

Just too weird......

http://www.flyingandfloatingtoys.com/captain.htm

How to Change Your Identity & Erase Bad Credit: James Julian Doolin, Denise Scott: 9780615115146: Amazon.com: [email]Books@@AMEPARAM@@http://ecx.images-amazon.com[/email]/images/I/411A4F37HCL.@@AMEPARAM@@411A4F37HCL

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=ntt_ath... Doolin&search-alias=books&sort=relevancerank

http://www.ppcflyingforums.com/forums/archive/index.php/t-4428.html

For the sake of this thread already mentioning 'LISH', I wanted to add that Becky Sue Turner was born in Kern County, Bakersfield CA. There are some Lish's out that way as well as Wisconsin. All one has to do is google 'Lish' and Kern County.....I find that interesting, in narrowing down where FLEK was when she took Becky's name. Was she living with a Lish/was she a Lish?......in Kern County.

It appears to me that this person was just guessing. The instructor's last name isn't even legible on the document. It just think it's interesting that this guy employed at the other place wrote a book on false identities. Did he learn some things from FLEK? And, who is this woman who wrote the book with him that does not want to be identified. I understand why she doesn't. She supposedly works/worked for a major credit card company.

Just wondering if there's any way to track down where she got this flying lesson/certificate/ or whatever it is.

Using the great find from Linda9681 and the following facebook page as a starting point it is possible to rule out and trace many Lebarons.

https://www.facebook.com/lasalle.lebaron

@Owutatangledweb - That was the school where she did the Buckeye training: ppcflying

Interesting enough at familysearch.org if you search lebaron; california; 1960-1970
a Lori E Lebaron born in 1961 pops up. She was married in 1981 to a Robert B. Pinnell .

A myspace page for Lori E Lebaron seems to have existed but is not available anymore.

Using the great find from Linda9681 and the following facebook page as a starting point it is possible to rule out and trace many Lebarons.

https://www.facebook.com/lasalle.lebaron

@Owutatangledweb - That was the school where she did the Buckeye training: ppcflying

No offense ALadInsane... I was just commenting that we don't really have independent verification of what school she went to (unless I missed something). I do understand that you think it was that school because of the possible instructor name, but we are not even sure that is his name. I was just wondering if there was confirmation of the school somewhere. Did LE or someone check with that school?

Reading cult insanity by Verlans wife now. Evidently she didn't think much of the Chynoweth family, especially Thelma. ( Rena's mom) she reveals in her book that Lorna was a MODEL before marrying Ervil when she was a teenager. Interesting

Very interesting info on Vonda White. I have no idea how to read the family tree info I posted above. Does it imply that mentioned Vonda was married to a Lish? Could this be the Asian mentioned in this text?[/quote]

The way the family tree reads, Vonda (2nd Generation) was married 3 times:
+ George Hughes
(apparently both of her daughters with George married Steve Lish)
+ Unnamed Lebaron
(2 children with him)
+ Alexis P Balunsat (he was born in Manila, Philippines)
(2 children with him)

Very interesting info on Vonda White. I have no idea how to read the family tree info I posted above. Does it imply that mentioned Vonda was married to a Lish? Could this be the Asian mentioned in this text?

The way the family tree reads, Vonda (2nd Generation) was married 3 times:
+ George Hughes
(apparently both of her daughters with George married Steve Lish)
+ Unnamed Lebaron
(2 children with him)
+ Alexis P Balunsat (he was born in Manila, Philippines)
(2 children with him)[/QUOTE]

That's the way I read it too. There is a complete? Family tree on the Balunsats that I posted earlier along with a link to pictures. Obviously, FLEK does not look Philippine. The link also has pictures that include the Hughes girls.

I am newly registered but have been following for months. I have been looking through many of the Lish and Lebaron Facebook pages. There is a family of Lish's who greatly resemble FLEK but I am not sure if it is appropriate to list their first name? They also live in Idaho. There is also a Facebook page specifically for Colonia Lebaron in which tons of Lebarons are on the friends list. I am also wondering if the "Vietnamese" husband is actually the Filipino husband that was mentioned in "Cult Insanity"? When I look at the note page I wonder maybe she was writing Kathleen Lish since Lish is under Kathleen. There is such a person on Facebook, in Idaho. I have seen a few Perkins on friends lists of these people but I know it is a common name. Sorry these thoughts are all over the place but I have had them floating in my head for a long time they were dying to come out.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485
Back