LE investigating bones and clothes found at a local park

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I know. An article I read said they found clothes and bones, at the same area, and I cannot find it now, of course, but that the police thought they were bird bones.

LOTS OF BONES IN FLORIDA ALL OVER THE DANG PLACE, kind of scary.

I am sure there are lots of bones all over the US - there just aren't too many active searches going on.

Has anyone ever seen "bird bones?" I mean maybe a rabbit, squirrel, but a bird? Wouldn't there be feathers around as well?

Maybe the bones and clothes were in two different locations? I have to admit, for it to be the size of a 3 year old, that is one mighty big bird!

LOL. I'm sitting here eyeing my cockatiels - which are about the size of an average bird I guess, give or take a feather - and it seems to me a trained eye could tell if they were bones of a bird right off the bat.

And a bird that wears clothes?? Wow!

Where's my coffee?

You guys are cracking me up! and I haven't had to much to laugh about with this case.

It had to be a bigger animal if there was any confusion.

Birds(except Big of course),squirrels,rabbits etc all have tiny bones.

Dogs while bigger-the bones would need to be scattered to cause confusion but if they have 4 femur bones or a pointy skull in the immediate area you can pretty much cross it off the list

Because bird bones look SOOO incredibly human, right?
And I just saw a bird fly by wearing maternity jeans.

well tell her to fly over illinois and drop off some maternity jeans when she's done with them, mine are too small. UGH.

this story resolves around Blanchard Park. That kid has to be in that park somewhere!!!!!
Casey said she met ZG there. She went to park cause ZG takes Caylee there. She lost her phone and went to Blanchard park several times to find it . Cindy told her daughter to not go there anymore, since Nicole Ganguzza was found murdered. That was on June 10th, 2008. Casey stated that her daughter was missing on June 9th, 2008, a day before the jogger murder.
Notice how she keeps putting herself in Blanchard Park?

this story resolves around Blanchard Park. That kid has to be in that park somewhere!!!!!
Casey said she met ZG there. She went to park cause ZG takes Caylee there. She lost her phone and went to Blanchard park several times to find it . Cindy told her daughter to not go there anymore, since Nicole Ganguzza was found murdered. That was on June 10th, 2008. Casey stated that her daughter was missing on June 9th, 2008, a day before the jogger murder.

I have been wanting to go help with the search But with hubby being Army and his crazy schedule it's been hard to pin down a date--Well he told me he has prime time next week and has 2 days off the week after so I am looking at heading down either the 25 or 26(fingers crossed she is found before then)

My main area is Blanchard--she seems to go back to it constantly--If she isn't found I will be scouring Blanchard so I'm gonna need help from locals with maps and such

But anyways Blanchard has to be the place

Yeah, I thought that too, but then again knowing Casey's diabolical ways, I think this may just be a rouse to throw everyone off. I have thought for quite some time now that Casey will do anything to divert searchers from truly finding the body. Her story will change as necessary, especially if searchers are getting close! What better way to throw a curve ball then to change your story suddenly, why do that????? The last thing Casey wants to do is get caught. However, if Caylee's body is found in or near J. Blanchard Park, it stands to reason that Casey will blame it on Zenaida or whoever killed that jogger.

Wow.. bird bones are sooo tiny, theres no way to confuse them with a human's, atleast imo.

Central Florida is teeming with sand hill cranes and wild turkeys. While they are big birds, it is not possible to mistake them for human bones. The cranes stand almost four feet tall but it is all legs and neck.

What I'd like to know.....What exactly was going on with the searches conducted the exact day or right around the time that Casey told the body guard (RD) about Blanchard Park? Why the sudden change in her story then? I know we can speculate that she likes men and wanted to get his attention, but I think there's more to it than just that. She stuck her neck way out and took a risk changing her story. What day did Casey tell RD about this and where were the searchers looking at that time????

She only had so much gas. During the search was there anything else found besides bird bones?

Blanchard Park has been searched over and over. First by the psychics and then by TES (I searched there with them). It's always possible something could have been overlooked I guess.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Fat Cinnamon
Back