LE investigating bones and clothes found at a local park

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'd like to know if the knife had blood on it. If it had blood on it, then surely her pants that got washed did too. That may explain the blood stain in the trunk. Also, I can't get past the thought of carrying a body around that is decomposing and trying to figure out where is deposit it. So morbid. Now I feel better just getting this out.

I've never heard anything about blood. I just heard it was a fluid stain. Am I wrong? I did hear last night on Nancy Grace that the knife had been washed. I think Baden said that but don't quote me on it.

I cannot picture someone keeping a decomposed body for days and then having to fool with it to depose of it.

We just had hurricane Gustav come through and my pond is full of dead decomposing fish. (Huge catfish and lots of them) What a nightmare to deal with?

I believe she would have to have had help. Maybe there is a connection to the body found in Blanchard Park. Too many senarios. We must all wait.
The truth will come out in time.

Has anyone ever seen "bird bones?" I mean maybe a rabbit, squirrel, but a bird? Wouldn't there be feathers around as well?

The feathers are so light that they usually blow away. I have seen bird bones; very tiny.

What I'd like to know.....What exactly was going on with the searches conducted the exact day or right around the time that Casey told the body guard (RD) about Blanchard Park? Why the sudden change in her story then? I know we can speculate that she likes men and wanted to get his attention, but I think there's more to it than just that. She stuck her neck way out and took a risk changing her story. What day did Casey tell RD about this and where were the searchers looking at that time????

Good question.

I wonder if the plan is to place the "kidnapping" around the area Caylee is so that if the body is found then hey the kidnappers killed her.

I believe csi must have collected a lot of things during the search that are still in the process of being tested....clothes, blankets, bones, bags, you name it.

I don't know this for a fact, but based on what other searchers have said, along with my own group's finds, I wouldn't get too excited just yet about anything. Geez, we even found chicken bones! And there wasn't a single chicken in sight. My guess is that someone must have been eating chicken and the animals got into the trash.

I wonder if the plan is to place the "kidnapping" around the area Caylee is so that if the body is found then hey the kidnappers killed her.
Oh count on it.
I don't expect her to admint guilt after the body is found.
Just time for new lie.:furious:

My thoughts exactly! Why then would they call in CSI? Is that just a rumor? :confused:

Maybe they knew just by looking at them that they were not human bones, but collected them anyway so they wouldn't get any more calls about them.

this story resolves around Blanchard Park. That kid has to be in that park somewhere!!!!!
Casey said she met ZG there. She went to park cause ZG takes Caylee there. She lost her phone and went to Blanchard park several times to find it . Cindy told her daughter to not go there anymore, since Nicole Ganguzza was found murdered. That was on June 10th, 2008. Casey stated that her daughter was missing on June 9th, 2008, a day before the jogger murder.
Notice how she keeps putting herself in Blanchard Park?

That is exactly what I've been thinking Terilee. I'm so stuck on Blanchard Park, it's a pretty darn big park with a lot of trails, water & woods. She keeps mentioning it almost like she might want them to find Caylee & blame Zanaida or something.

I've been thinking of BP ever since I first heard the 911 call with Lee. I even went there to take a look around for about an hour when I first heard the call. I'm too scared to go by myself esp. since there is the East Side Rapist on the loose around that area.

That is exactly what I've been thinking Terilee. I'm so stuck on Blanchard Park, it's a pretty darn big park with a lot of trails, water & woods. She keeps mentioning it almost like she might want them to find Caylee & blame Zanaida or something.

I've been thinking of BP ever since I first heard the 911 call with Lee. I even went there to take a look around for about an hour when I first heard the call. I'm too scared to go by myself esp. since there is the East Side Rapist on the loose around that area.

I feel the same as you, East. I have seriously considered going to BP and taking a look, but too chicken to go by myself.:chicken:

If anyone goes to Blanchard Park, please go as a group and not alone. Ever since the murder of Nicole, and the numerous rape attempts in the area, please just be safe :) Thanks :)

Concerned UCF Alumni 2002!

Or carry your 9mm and end the search for the rapist.

Or carry your 9mm and end the search for the rapist.

Didn't kc say her mom had warned her NOT to go to that park because it was dangerous?

Why did kc change her story as to where she dropped Caylee off?

She is doing this to spite CA, IMO.

I'm not exactly sure where to post this but I was wondering if the person they found murdered in Jay Blanchard Park has any connection. I don't recall when it happened. But what if that person witnessed something they shouldn't have. I think that Casey had an accomplice. I just don't see her carrying Casey around even in a backpack. Also, the knife that was in the trunk that Cindy cleaned - I'd like to know if the knife had blood on it. If it had blood on it, then surely her pants that got washed did too. That may explain the blood stain in the trunk. Also, I can't get past the thought of carrying a body around that is decomposing and trying to figure out where is deposit it. So morbid. Now I feel better just getting this out.

the knife was a butter knife.....also the knife pants etc was all on the floor in the back seat not the trunk....also...any given day I am sure you could find silverware in my car--a butter knife is nothing....just think the kid was 3 a knife in the car to cut up all the fast food they ate at the park pretending to be working or at the nannys....makes sense to me....the key is the shoes where in the car and they will be tested for decomp grandma did not wash them....or did she wipe them down??:waitasec:

Wow.. bird bones are sooo tiny, theres no way to confuse them with a human's, atleast imo.

Wouldn't we all really know the difference between bird bones and human bones? I know I would.

Has anyone heard what kind of clothes they were - boy or girls - adult or what?

TIA

I'm a member of Big Bird's family :chicken: and I would like to have donations sent to me at BigBirdBurial@DysfunctionalFamily.com so I can spend my days playing video games on someone else's dime. Pretty Please, send donations to my personal Paypal accoutn, I mean my family's special fund for Big Bird Burial. :D

LOL, LOL!

We really need a bit of humor with this sick case!

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro
Back