LE making progress? What ever happened with..

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am amazed that my memory was so vividly of a video, but now that I see the photo, I realize that I have commented previously on never having heard Terri's voice. Strange, the tricks one's mind plays, but this has reinforced my belief that even eyewitnesses can be wrong when they are convinced they are 100% correct.

I am amazed that my memory was so vividly of a video, but now that I see the photo, I realize that I have commented previously on never having heard Terri's voice. Strange, the tricks one's mind plays, but this has reinforced my belief that even eyewitnesses can be wrong when they are convinced they are 100% correct.

I am glad you brought this up, because we are hearing about witness about white trucks and people near them and things we can't put together. I still can't figure out how there were all these people in that school with evey thing going on and no one saw him after TH. Have they confirmed to date that she was the last one to see him after he walked down the hall to his class?

IMO, this controversial statement made by a little boy, TP, has not been given the attention it deserves. I truly believe this is one area that LE should have addressed because it could affect the timeline significantly. And it also says something about little Kyron that contradicts the impression of him as shy and not willing to venture off on his own. It's important to know if he was prone to doing just that, ie, leave his group for a bathroom run or to get a drink. iirrc, there is a video made at the school by TH, where she is heard asking, "where's Kyron...he must have gone to the bathroom..". That, coupled with TP's remarks, and the teacher's lack of alarm, says to me that Kyron had done that in the past. A bathroom in a school is not all that unusual a place for a predator to find a victim.

IMO This satement by TP could have been the reason LE had to go back and re interview some of the people who were at the school that day. IMO LE is not that inept that they would not investigate, a statement made to the news media, about Kyron being in his classroom, and with a chaperon, after class started, started a tour with 5 other students and then disappearing.
IMO if TP's story is true and LE has gone in the direction it has, there will be a lot of PO'd people, that they didn't follow up on TP's story.
Sorry, not buying it that LE never followed up on that.

Sadly, some of the things I've heard about Kyron's home life lead me to think that he might have been more shy at home than he was at school.

I grew up with doting parents, so I was not shy at home.

I was comfortable with the kids at school and can't remember anyone at school calling me shy. However, my perception was that there were a lot of mean people in my extended family, with whom I had to spend a lot of time. When I had to be with them, I retreated into myself, and--not wanting to catch the dickens every time I turned around--I minded what I did and said pretty carefully. Thus, a lot of my relations described me as quiet, shy, bookish, backwards, or "such an awkward girl."

I think these days, in some blended families, there may well be cases where a child is more comfortable and relaxed at school amid friends than at home with a cranky or unsupportive step-parent ... or amid older, more domineering kids. I also think that a child might seem shy to a non-custodial parent, for a lot of different reasons. Not wanting to be too enthusiastic about the step-parent, for instance--or reasoning that there's no point in complaining to Mom about the way I'm treated, because she can't do anything about it anyway ... so I'll just clam up."

I'm not saying this was the case with Kyron in the months leading up to his disappearance--but I think it's at least possible.

MOO.

This is what I was thinking also. What was the cause for DS's son having to move out? Wasn't he around 14? That alone is a red flag that all was not well in that household. I still can't help but think that this all has to do with that situation.

I'm wondering what ever happened to this early lead?Does anyone know any more about this?I wonder who called this in?Have they checked all around this area with cadaver dogs or are they going to again?Where is this area?

On June 4

10:44 p.m. A caller to 9-1-1 wants to make sure officers have checked the train tunnel in the area near the school. She says "sometimes kids play in there, wants to make sure someone has checked that."

http://www.oregonlive.com/portland/index.ssf/2010/06/kyron_horman_chronology_of_eve.html

What ever happened... with the photo that I think came from a local news site of a white car with a boy that resembled Kyron in the front seat and a possibly Asian person driving? This was WAY back in the begining of the case. Does anyone else remember this?

My DH asked me about it last week and I had to tell him I had no idea what ever came of that. :waitasec:

It wasn't Kyron. The boy was identified.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MaryJane 55
Back