LE Press Conferences

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Multnomah County Sheriff's Office Captain Jason Gates will provide a briefing on the attached flyer that is being released today to the public. This flyer has been distributed to the Skyline Elementary staff.

The flyer is attached to this briefing notice

The briefing will be held today Friday (June 18, 2010)
at the Skyline Elementary School (11536 NW Skyline Blvd., Portland, OR 97231)

http://www.flashalert.net/news.html?id=1276#

That doesn't look promising.
wow, I think the end is near.

I don't think that there is any question now as to which direction this is headed. :'(

doesn't this flyer basically confirm that LE is looking at SM as a POI? Or am I reading too much into it?

Oh my.....

Multnomah County Sheriff's Office Captain Jason Gates will provide a briefing on the attached flyer that is being released today to the public. This flyer has been distributed to the Skyline Elementary staff.

Y'all notice that SM is the only adult pictured on the questionaire?

doesn't this flyer basically confirm that LE is looking at SM as a POI? Or am I reading too much into it?

That's how I'm reading it too. I was hoping this wasn't the case but it appears I might have been wrong.

I don't think that there is any question now as to which direction this is headed. :'(

Agreed. I know were [understandably] limited on what we can say ATM, but judging by their specific questions & pictures in the flyer, LE knows what happened and are looking for witnesses to build a solid case. IMO- I think there was a major development yesterday...

Not too often in these cases you get colored photographs instead of sketchy sketches. I can't imagine the rage Kyron's Mom is feeling now. Sooo horribly sad and tragic.:(

That makes sense if they are asking if anyone saw HER during those hours. Don't confuse them with pictures of anyone else, kwim?

This pressor is probably regarding the rumors flying yesterday, and they needed time to make up those questionnaires.

I think the pictures they posted are really telling....

They look to be trying to tie those 3 things together.

MOO

:furious:

Oh yes, you are not reading too much into it. If they are not questioning the story then the statements they have should already be enough. Now, what they need to do is clarify but I do not think they will before the fliers have been finished. They don't want to taint anyone's responses...

I wanted to be wrong on this one. I really, really did.

I have to wonder how Tony and Desiree are holding up... if they are being kept informed or if they are having to speculate like we are.

the presser is ONLY about the flyer now?

(giving up on spelling the word question-eer. lol.)

Yep. "Showbiz Tonight" from 5-6 PM EDT. I will do a quick check of other news channels but will be ready with live feed from a Portland TV station.

Suggestions from locals on what station to watch? TIA

Thoughts and prayers for Kyron's family.

IMO, kgw has the most reliable internet feed.

Oh god.
I know we have had rumors for a while now, I know I have so doubts of people, but this made my heart sink to see those pictures and questions

I know. I felt my stomach turn and heart sink when I saw that questionaire. :sick:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ljenkins18