LE serves search warrant on family home #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
police will be on Foxnews with Megan Kelly talking it was posted on live blog. My guess are police pundits

I am positive today is the day my laptop dies. I have two live feeds going, a webex conf call for work and I refresh this page about every 2mins or so. Going crazy with all this. I really wish the front cam would zoom in again.

maybe he's busy calming the reporter down after he told her that the mic was on when she made that comment...

dumb question....Does a cell phone ping even when it is turned off?

If the battery is still in the phone and has charge it will. After the time that has passed.. I don't know of any cell that would still have a charge.

I am positive today is the day my laptop dies. I have two live feeds going, a webex conf call for work and I refresh this page about every 2mins or so. Going crazy with all this. I really wish the front cam would zoom in again.

heh....funny, I'm waiting for the other shoe to drop on my laptop too. Two live feees and multiple windows open. I'm surprised it hasn't crashed already.

Gotta go take care of some business. Will check back in soon...thanks everyone and keep hope alive!

It think they are doing what they should have before, going through the house looking for real evidence as they should have right after she was taken. They did not need a warrant according to Lawyer.

What bothers me is they are making people believe it is the parents and so people will stop looking for a live baby!

Most of the media's entire attitude in the neighborhood has been in poor taste! They have caused more problems than they have helped. Absolutely no respect for anybody or anything around here.

Can you see anything the cameras are not picking up? (You live near there I think?)

Most of the media's entire attitude in the neighborhood has been in poor taste! They have caused more problems than they have helped. Absolutely no respect for anybody or anything around here.

Both the nationals and locals?

Looks like the CSIs are taking the rolled up carpet toward the backyard.

I left her an enthusiastic tweet... hopefully she'll see it. :innocent:

I saw something else go out the front door a few minutes ago.. looked brown or black in a plastic bag. Maybe clothing or something? Was smallish.

I know they are only doing their job but gmab!! If you havent ever had media in your life you have no idea how bad it can get. Whether you know anything or not and yes they def do get it wrong but most believe what they say. I dont get it.

Jmo.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member