LE serves search warrant on family home #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Where is SARX.. (God I am learning who knows what on here pretty quick). I am wondering why they dont have dogs there today. I think with all the brush removal and full access to the house they would have them there. Any thoughts..

Sarx and Oriah...our "go to" search dog folks. :)

my tummy is churning too,i do hope they find her or something that will lead to her. :(

Unless baby Lisa has been dead for a long time. I'll be surprised if she is buried the back yard. From what I can gather reading the updates, those bushes/plants are older than a year old. I could be wrong but if she was buried back there the ground would still show signs of being disturbed.

jmo :twocents:

Moving more brush...

attachment.php

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2011-10-19 at 11.56.08 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2011-10-19 at 11.56.08 AM.png
    136.3 KB · Views: 298
Every time they do this, I've thought the same thing. It's like, every other day there's a search this intense, and they say they weren't acting on a tip just ruling out possibilities.

I don't see the activity picking up here, or becoming more focused.

They're still just kind of poking around, without a definite focus. IMHO.

I'm betting by 2 oclock, they'll pack out having found nothing.

And actually I'm praying to God they don't find anything - I still firmly have faith that Baby Lisa is in loving caring arms right now. Maybe demented misdirected arms, but loving ones.

BBM

I think she is in loving, caring arms as well. Unfortunately, though, I don't think those arms are here on Earth. :(

And even MORE brush...! (I won't bother with a picture again, but there really is something they want to get to back there)

Could it be that most people when they bury a pet in the yard usually they bury it under a tree or along the side or edges of buildings. Since they don't have many trees and you would see earth dug perhaps this is why they re concentrating on the edges of buildings?

Unless baby Lisa has been dead for a long time. I'll be surprised if she is buried the back yard. From what I can gather reading the updates,
those bushes/plants are older than a year old. I could be wrong but if she was buried back there the ground would still show signs of being disturbed.

jmo :twocents:

She was at least seen on Sunday, at the birthday party, I believe. So the earliest she could have gone missing is Sunday night, if the family is lying about her going missing overnight Monday.

wow they sure are clearing a lot of brush back there. This area must be of great interest to go to all of this trouble. Did the dogs go into this heavily brushed area previously..or just in the vacinity..if anyone knows? tia

Where is SARX.. (God I am learning who knows what on here pretty quick). I am wondering why they dont have dogs there today. I think with all the brush removal and full access to the house they would have them there. Any thoughts..

I know in the Casey case, the defense harped on false positives and such with the cadaver dogs because they had been brought back to the backyard more than once. But, LE had been going through the soil and disturbing it, which probably contributed more to the "false positives" in the backyard than what the defense was trying to insinuate. Maybe they don't want the dogs in the backyard now that the ground is being disturbed.

KrisKetz Kris Ketz
#LisaIrwin @KCPolice says bomb & arson truck is heading to scene - w/equipment needed in their work - NO explosive device at the house. #fb
46 seconds ago

Are they going to talk? i can't hear them, can anyone?

Salem

Looks like a reporter is about to talk...I have no sound though..hope someone here can relay?

Just want to thank everyone for the updates as I'm working from home, always on the phone, and really cant watch the live feeds.

You all rock! because you keep me in the loop!

tentd.png

What is going on with that tent like structure?

I think that's a child's play tent. They moved it from the back of the shed and tossed it there earlier, probably to get it out of the way.

What's bothering me more in the picture you posted is the rod-looking thing on the side of the shed? They moved it around earlier, then started raking underneath.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
m1sw33t1nsan1ty