LE serves search warrant on family home #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Don't let this happen again.........:floorlaugh:

This is why I don't post...I manage to think I am contributing and it bites me in the arse. LOL :floorlaugh:

If those are truly X-Ray trays,

They are sure taking a lot of them,

Something sure has their interest in the walls or floor...

..i agree---i think those are x-ray trays..

http://www.ktnv.com/news/national/132155168.html

Kansas City police use bomb detection gear in hunt for missing baby

Young says the bomb and arson truck carried devices that will aid in the search, but he didn't go into detail.

Many bomb units carry X-ray equipment that can scan solid objects and reveal items hidden within.

Our verified expert on SAR here hinted that LE does not like to let perps know what their SAR investigative methods are, so as not to help them in any future crimes.

I am guessing they are cadaver dogs.

TY. They have their reasons for not wanting info released on what kind of dogs they are using and for what purpose and for that reason I am going to keep quiet on this one as well. Sorry!

I just wish we knew what they were looking for.

1) Are they looking for Lisa?

2) Are they investigating to rule out the parents?

3) Are they investigating to confirm a "real" abduction?

4) Are they eliminating areas to rule out where Lisa may have been or still be?

I'm not sure what their strategy is at this point. There's been so much focusing done on the parents that I'm left with more questions than answers.

I just wish they would tell us if they feel this was indeed a kidnapping. Before anyone tells me they don't have to tell us anything, I know they don't.

But,if one believes DB, when she stated that LE said to her "we know you did it " (paraphrased), LE has not believed this was an abduction from very early on...If they ever did ? MOO

FoxNewsInsider FoxNewsInsider
Private Investigator #BillStanton on Search for #LisaIrwin: I Do Not Believe This Crime Was Committed Inside Home soc.li/cmWYnWZ

SO.. Now does someone want to decipher this one.. He admits that a crime was committed but thinks it was outside of the home which doesnt match his clients account that the baby was kidnapped from the house ????

:thud:

They have collected something from almost every search of the house so far. Same for the woods searches and the abandoned houses. That's why I have said CSI has been on the scene almost every search so far. They have probably collected a small warehouse full (yes exaggerating a bit) of evidence so far to go through. Who knows how many more times they might be there again and collect more.

What are your thoughts? Being from the area, do you believe she was kidnapped or is LE just chasing their tails? Tunnel vision on their part, perhaps?

That seems strange, I would think they would at least have digital x-ray technology?

I've come to the conclusion they are just looking for anything to help find Lisa. jmo

..i agree---i think those are x-ray trays..

http://www.ktnv.com/news/national/132155168.html

Kansas City police use bomb detection gear in hunt for missing baby

Young says the bomb and arson truck carried devices that will aid in the search, but he didn't go into detail.

Many bomb units carry X-ray equipment that can scan solid objects and reveal items hidden within.

Thank you, they use them down here, A LOT! ( some times for very strange things...

A bomb squad wouldn't want to wait for their x-ray film to develop, right?

I just wish we knew what they were looking for.

1) Are they looking for Lisa?

2) Are they investigating to rule out the parents?

3) Are they investigating to confirm a "real" abduction?

4) Are they eliminating areas to rule out where Lisa may have been or still be?

I'm not sure what their strategy is at this point. There's been so much focusing done on the parents that I'm left with more questions than answers.

I just wish they would tell us if they feel this was indeed a kidnapping. Before anyone tells me they don't have to tell us anything, I know they don't.

To get the warrant, LE must have something in their hands to convince the judge for searching something very specific.

My first conclusion is that <modsnip> will never be a public speaker. My second conclusion is that he means that the perpetrator is not someone from inside the home, i.e., not the parents.

I personally don't rely on this guy for anything but comic relief. ;)

Is <modsnip> trying to say that baby Lisa walked outside into the arms of a baby snatcher -- since no crime was committed inside the home?

If baby Lisa was last seen in the home, and is no longer in the home, I can pretty much conclude that the crime occured in the home. But that's just me!

I'm not sure what that guy's thinking....but maybe one day I'll figure it out.

MOO

Mel

OT, but for anyone who knows how to capture a screen shot, I would love to know how to do that, DM me, TIA

I know this has had to be asked before but ...

If LE does any permanent structure damage and nothing can be found of a criminal native are they responsible for the repair? If not will home owners insurance cover it or could the owners sue LE?

I am in the insurance industry. I don't work with homeowners but have taken a class on it. My course material states all homeowners policies exclude "destruction, confiscation, or seizure by a public authority." (other than to prevent the spread of fire)

I don't know about suing LE.

A bomb squad wouldn't want to wait for their x-ray film to develop, right?

the one down here show a digital image on a screen and then make a hard copy film for some reason....

are these x-ray machines like that show 360 uses? Does anyone know what show I am talking about

But,if one believes DB, when she stated that LE said to her "we know you did it " (paraphrased), LE has not believed this was an abduction from very early on...If they ever did ? MOO

I think it was just an investigative tactic. She didn't break as far as I know so I'm wondering what their strategy is now?

They haven't named her a person of interest or a suspect.....so...big question marks linger.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kaffro