LE serves search warrant on family home #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or if it was some homeless man or 5150 walking with a doll. We've had that call out more than once.

Sad to say, so have we.

My first thought about that sighting was- was this baby moving?

I want to know more details about the 2007 Fort Bragg Kidnapping of an 11 month old baby. It has been reported that DB was living there at the time.

Is any one else confused because of all the "man carrying the baby" posts in the Search Warrant thread?

Or do I just need more coffee this morning?

I want to know more details about the 2007 Fort Bragg Kidnapping of an 11 month old baby. It has been reported that DB was living there at the time.

My understanding of that is that the 5-month old baby was kidnapped by the biological mother and her friends from the adoptive parents. They stormed the house and took the child. I don't think it is at all related.

The family was particularly perplexed by the need for investigators to obtain a warrant to search the family home on Wednesday. Weeks ago, Short said, Bradley and Irwin gave police permission to do anything they wanted at the house.

Short said she was told that officers wanted to use “more invasive procedures” at the house. Media reports had investigators hauling off carpet and using a portable X-ray machine to study the walls.

“There was no reason to use the search warrants,” Short said. “The only reason they did it was to isolate (Bradley and Irwin) and present an image in the community that was unfair and inaccurate.”

http://www.kansascity.com/2011/10/20/3220223/baby-lisas-lawyers-say-police.html#ixzz1bPXQuu2E

She knows full well why a search warrant was needed and is trying to twist it in the media.

Hmmmm.....

“We’re talking about sitting down with our detectives separately … to learn the things that only the adults, only the parents of this child, might know,” Young said." [Young PR Spokesperson for LE]

CORRECTION: It was not a Kidnapping - it was a Murder.

It looks as if from the case.net custody issue posted earlier that the parents were living in Independence, Mo at the time. This needs to be rechecked, but I am pretty sure I checked that question off in light of that. SCRATCH THAT! Entries are from 2009. Settled in Feb 2009, case most likely started in 2008. Independence Address given. The only thing I can see is that she was there by friends admission in interview in 2002.

It still has compelling similarities IMHO. Living there or not. She absolutely had connection to the area.

HERE IT IS!!! FOUND IT< DIFFERENT FROM THE 5 MO Old BIO MOM CASE

Fort Bragg case 2007

<modsnip>
2 days ago &#8211; OCT 2007 - Amber Alert 11 mos old Harmony Jade Creech - Mother claims baby ... Creech is a soldier with the 82nd Airborne Division at Fort Bragg. ... claimed the baby had been abducted, prompting a statewide Amber Alert. ...

Link not allowed here but it is a different case...click on the cached article.

http://abcnews.go.com/GMA/story?id=3756842

http://www.wral.com/news/local/video/1951823/#/vid1951823

I don't believe we will know *what* they found (beit something or nothing) only the warrant information :twocents:

they could also go to a judge to ask for it to be sealed as well.. I guess time will tell:twocents:
"The warrant information" - that's fine with me because it will contain the "probable cause" statement. I REALLY WANT TO SEE THAT!!!

With that said, I do believe that a Judge will seal this search warrant and not release it to the public for that simple reason. The probable cause statement that either suspects the parents or contains statements that are sensitive to the investigation.

But, then again, I do hope we get it.

I wonder if the LE plan on searching the home DB JI are in now? I think with family correct?

..they did search in that area on october 17th.

http://www.fox4kc.com/news/wdaf-mis...nnected-to-irwin-case-20111017,0,418142.story

FBI agents and canines descended on a Northland home where the parents of missing 11-month-old Lisa Irwin are staying. This came just hours after Irwin's mother, Deborah Bradley, told NBC's Today Show that she was drinking heavily on the night Lisa disappeared, and that she and Irwin's father, Jeremy Irwin, are afraid of being arrested.

FBI agents with search dogs began combing over the property near the 5200 block of N. Walrond on Monday morning. Agents would not comment on what they were looking for, but they have shut down the block to the media, and have asked that television crews not to shoot video of their search.

discuss the cadaver dog here: [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?t=152229"]cadaver dog hits in Irwin home **developing** - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

The affidavit also revealed:"On October 17, 2011, an FBI cadaver dog was brought into the residence upon consent of Irwin and Bradley. The cadaver dog indicated a positive 'hit' for the scent of a deceased human in an area of the floor of Bradley's bedroom near the bed."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dinny