LE serves search warrant on family's home

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay, it's obvious now they are digging at the foundations of the bottom left corner of the shed.

Yes, I think someone is digging, then someone else is raking through it the soil that has been dug/piled up?

Anyone else thinking we maybe introduced to these investigators we are watching now in a future trial?

Whatever reason they discovered to obtain the search warrant had to be significant, because these people are on a relentless mission to find answers to what happened that night. I have no doubt they have solid information and have been downplaying any info given out to media.

Maybe if the dog knew that someone, it wouldn't be barking.

My dog barks late at night when the hubby comes home.. It's a different bark though, two medium woofs lol... Not a full "stranger" alert...then she gets nutty..

Like what? Debbie's clothes from the night Lisa went missing? :waitasec:

I don't know. I am just trying to figure out what SY's statement meant. And guessing at that.

But I am also guessing that if the dumpster fire is related, that it was possibly DB's clothes that were put into the dumpster and burned.

I'm stumped over why the DOG wouldn't have been barking the entire time someone (?) was out there doing whatever that night in that area. :waitasec:

Our neighbors moved in less then 6 months ago with a dog. When they first moved in the dog would bark like crazy at us and our cats. Now he don't, no even a peep. He also does not bark at anyone walking around the front of the house only when you go to the backyard..
On the other hand my mom's dog's in Alaska bark at anyone, even them when they come in the yard.
I'm guessing it would have to do with the dog and if they had a treat or not...

I'm so sad watching this..I REALLY believed the parents..LE look like they are clearing an area. If dog's hit on this spot yesterday like you all are saying...makes me want to cry...:(

http://www.theolathenews.com/2011/10/14/1295037/neighborhoods-trust-stability.html

Barbara Harper, 51, whose home on Northeast 37th Street overlooks the Irwin backyard, called police to inform them that, when she was a young girl growing up in the neighborhood, an in-ground swimming pool once existed where the shed that is the Irwins’ garage now stands.

Is this where they are digging?
The shed is on the perimiter of the old pool. And no i am not barbara harper, but i do know her.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member