LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
That's what I was thinking grandmaj! What if it were a blanket, or an article of clothing on the floor?

Does a "Cars" blanket sound like something a 10 month baby girl would have? Sounds more like something the boys would have, doesn't it?

Wonder why LE took that, and where it was found?

(And I don't like thinking about that either, I might add.)

I don't think the house looks unclean but it does look cluttered, which is what I would expect to see from a family with small children. (Don't even get me started on teenagers!)

The bedrooms don't appear to be very big, which is typical of houses built in 1958. You just can't get all your stuff in those rooms! :)

Right! That was my point. It didn't seem clean at all. Yet, earlier their house was described as so clean that some were actually suspicious of the level of cleanliness.

Yet, Cyndi Short now wants us to believe that it is still too clean to have been thoroughly searched?! What gives? :waitasec:

Actually, thinking of this logically, CSI were taking many Xrays in and out for hours that day. I do suppose that they would need tidy areas to take Xrays of the walls, pipes and floor. So, Cyndi Short, it makes sense that it would be clean.

Does a "Cars" blanket sound like something a 10 month baby girl would have? Sounds more like something the boys would have, doesn't it?

My granddaughter just turned one year old and she LOVES the movie Cars.

Do we know if the carpeting from either of the boy's rooms was still there? I don't think that either of them was responsible for anything happening to Lisa, though. Just that she may have been placed in one of their rooms. Perhaps in the room of the boy who was in mom's bed?

OK a little OT but how do you all find time to clean when on WS? I get behind between working and WS. :floorlaugh: I am a clean freak but WS vs. Cleaning? Now and then I just bring in the leaf blower for a quick dust.

JOKING :silly:

I normally only peek in at WS's during coffee breaks. But when I'm following a breaking case, I usually end up cleaning at night after I do the dinner dishes. I don't watch NG or shows like that. Good time to catch up on the stuff I can't get to during the day. :)

I don't think the house looks unclean but it does look cluttered, which is what I would expect to see from a family with small children. (Don't even get me started on teenagers!)

The bedrooms don't appear to be very big, which is typical of houses built in 1958. You just can't get all your stuff in those rooms! :)

I swear I have almost given up on a tidy, uncluttered house until my 3 kids are grown and moved out. I have many years until that happens :)

Another thought. What if there was a glow bug toy on the floor? See what I mean? Not necessarily the carpet itself. I think it was easy to jump to that since we saw a carpet being removed. But was the carpet removed "THE" carpet. :blowkiss:
Here's a thought. Maybe "a lot" of stuff was on the floor when the dog hit. So, one at a time, LE moves the items and lets the dog "smell". With that, maybe they got down to the carpet and decided to remove that to see if the "smell" was actually into the bare floor? IDK - but I kinda think you're partly right gram - there could have been "items" on the floor that the dog "hit" on as well.

As for the condition of the house. I do believe that LE and the FBI were very conscious of what they were doing and preserving the condition of the house before the search. Remember Zahra's house? Once they went in and really did the search. IIRC LE did something like $30 thousand in damage to that house. Removing pieces of walls and floor and tearing up the drain traps in the bathroom and taking cabinets off the walls in the kitchen. That house was razed after that. So, I think LE was very careful to preserve the "livable condition" of that house.

As for what was actually taken. What we've seen - it is a "typewritten" list and very short. My experience of reading executed SW's - IF we are privy to seeing it ALL. There is usually an inventory list of what is taken. And this list is handwritten on a separate piece of paper. Kinda like there's one person who records everything that is "bagged and tagged" - and is recorded on this paper. That is then attached to the SW and is signed by the "owner of record or property" so they are aware of what LE has taken. For exp - we know they either: 1) took the computer physically or 2) copied the hard drive - BUT we have no confirmation in the paperwork that was released that either a hard drive/tower was entered into evidence or just a CD copy of the hard drive was entered/taken. KWIM?

We weren't privy to the actual inventory of everything that was taken during that 17 hour search - and, IMHO we shouldn't be - not yet.

OK a little OT but how do you all find time to clean when on WS? I get behind between working and WS. :floorlaugh: I am a clean freak but WS vs. Cleaning? Now and then I just bring in the leaf blower for a quick dust.

LOL never thought of a leaf blower! I would have to wait till it all dried out from bringing the garden hose in.:waitasec:

I swear I have almost given up on a tidy, uncluttered house until my 3 kids are grown and moved out. I have many years until that happens :)

As long as your dishes are clean, the beds are clean, and the floor cleaned once in a while, you're good. Kids grow up way too fast. You want to remember the time spent with them, not how often you mopped. Once they are gone, your house will be clean and uncluttered and you will be terribly bored. That's when you find yourself with 2 dogs from the shelter that strew toys all over the floor and make it look like you've done nothing in days. Just trust me on this one.......

I have a sign posted in my living room:

ONLY DULL PEOPLE HAVE IMMACULATE HOUSES!

And that's a saying I've lived by for many years......:floorlaugh:

Just sayin'..................................

As long as your dishes are clean, the beds are clean, and the floor cleaned once in a while, you're good. Kids grow up way too fast. You want to remember the time spent with them, not how often you mopped. Once they are gone, your house will be clean and uncluttered and you will be terribly bored. That's when you find yourself with 2 dogs from the shelter that strew toys all over the floor and make it look like you've done nothing in days. Just trust me on this one.......

So true :) I also have two teen stepkids that come over on the weekends, I have two dogs, two parrots, a hamster and a mouse.

I actually find that many times it's the dogs and parrots that make more of a mess than the kids. LOL

It doesn't sound particularly odd to me, my baby daughter inherited a lot of baby stuff from her older brother.

Photo of CSI carrying the carpet, appears toward the home. IMO it looks like they put the carpet back, around the back of the house.

KCTV5: http://www.kctv5.com/story/15744160/police-finish-collecting-evidence-from-baby-lisa-home

I 'think' quite a bit about this. If the family was so concerned this investigation was going in the wrong direction they didn't seem to be concerned to do ANYTHING about this....what day are we on now? Ugh.

I think G-Ma has the right idea. We witnessed a carpet being removed. Now I want to know from where? (It does not appear to be Lisa's room) amongst other things...

Did WOO just call me dull?! :bigfight:
Who me? :blushing:

Why I would never.......................

HEY! Why you smackin' me with that fish?

***goes looking for the WS issued light saber******

Just you wait MK - I'll be back....................... :floorlaugh:

Photo of CSI carrying the carpet, appears toward the home. IMO it looks like they put the carpet back, around the back of the house.

KCTV5: http://www.kctv5.com/story/15744160/police-finish-collecting-evidence-from-baby-lisa-home

I did not see them "take" this carpet. However, I did see them move it a bit down the driveway to roll it out. Is this an 8 sec byte of when they moved the carpet, or did they actually leave the carpet in the back? Anyone see this?

"The carpet that was paraded in and out that we were allowed to see actually came from the shed at the back of the house, and it was not inside the house at all. There is no carpeting that was removed from any portion of the house. And although that search was described as the search that was supposedly going to be invasive, I was concerned for the family that I would go in and see their home destroyed...in fact there is thankfully no destruction," said Short.

http://www.kctv5.com/story/15788106...senting-parents-discusses-latest-developments

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JeMi2019
Back