LE Serves Warrant on Family Home #6

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Hmm, I don't recall her saying that Lisa had her glow worm when she put her to bed nor that it was missing? If she had, well, well, well.

First few seconds of NG Fri. night was a short clip of DB saying it was missing, Patty G. made a note of it on the clip (thanks Patty). In another interview (don't have link) is the one where she changed her, gave her bottle, glow worm & something else that I can't remember.

Lisa Irwin: Nancy 10/29/11 "Robert Woods Found Alive"
www.youtube.com

Warrant Doc.
http://media2.nbcactionnews.com/NWT/pdf/20111021_irwinwarrant.pdf

yeah, but there are multiple kids in the home. Don't get me started on how many of the same toy we have in multiple. lol.

You may be right, the boys may have one too and we don’t know where it was found. Maybe if they ever get the boys in possibly they may will want them to identify who’s it is or maybe this item would be sent away for testing (thinking Lisa’s saliva & lack of boys DNA)? It is just another discrepancy.

Is it a "wooded area" or a "leafy area"? Some of the locals are saying this area is not a wooded area, it's more like a brushy lot.

I know that as an Orlando area resident, it was hard for some people to understand that the dense foliage where little Caylee was found is basically very common around here and is often just a few feet of palmetto and brush. It's not a huge forest area. :)

The thing that sticks with me on the gas station video that ABC shows is the statement they made...."man in white seen carrying a baby right before Baby Lisa was reported missing".......that, my friend could be a couple of different situations.....could be the "kidnapper", could be hubby came home from work earlier, found drunk wifey had done something to baby Lisa, & tried covering for her.....which would explain his actions or inactions. jmo but, according to the news they had several witnesses see this man....sure would like to see a closer shot of that.

What time did hubby say he got off work? Has it been confirmed by LE? I wonder if that's why the cell phones have gone missing so the pings couldn't be followed???? hmmm

Does anyone recall what the "10 days" was about? Deadline to report results of SW to the GJ? If so, that would have fallen on last Saturday, the 10/29 (unless it's business days)?

Does anyone know if the GJ is meeting every day?

I just read the search warrant again and I see this:

warrant.jpg

This tells me the investigation was somewhat botched from the beginning and it was due to the fact that JI and DB did not tell investigators about the missing phones. Fingerprinting did not occur in the kitchen or any areas other than the baby's room and the points of entry.

and this:

"The items and evidence recovered as of this date supports the need for a thorough, time consuming and systematic search using additional techniques. The search needed on the property may include handheld tool excavation of the physical land. The land includes a garden area with portions of dirt having an appearance of being recently disturbed or overturned."

So police likely excavated the garden area looking for a dead baby or other evidence. Items and evidence. I know the evidence includes a cadaver dog hit but what were the items that were initially recovered that supported the need to go through that house on the 19th, I wonder?

DB plays with words when she speaks. LE have been mislead at first. It isn't their fault. It appears they believed her. Their first search was to find Lisa in or around the home. The second search was for prints and DNA...but was limited to the directed area where the parents said the baby was last seen and of course the exits.

It appears as LE got more information from the parents, more intense searches were needed. When was the cadaver dog first brought to the home? Didn't scent dogs arrive at the home very shortly after Lisa disappeared? And if so, I assume there no trace of Lisa outside of the home? She must have been wrapped and taken out in a bag or luggage.

I am curious as to Lisa's purple outfit. Did DB wash it and put it away? Was she in a black out when she did this?....because if these were the clothes that Lisa wore that night, somebody undressed her before they took her. DB could have been very drunk or in a black out and has no memory of what she did.

Why was Lisa undressed? Was she in a bath when she was harmed? Why no update on what she was wearing. LE takes an outfit that was described as the one worn by Lisa and we hear nothing about it. It must be evidence.

Why was Lisa undressed? Was she in a bath when she was harmed? Why no update on what she was wearing. LE takes an outfit that was described as the one worn by Lisa and we hear nothing about it. It must be evidence.

Who says she was undressed? The Amber Alert says she was wearing clothes.

Not sure why there should be an update. The public was told what she was wearing when she went missing. If that changed or they received additional information....then it could be evidence that releasing publicly could harm the investigation. But we have no proof that Lisa was clothed differently or not clothed other than what was in the Amber Alert.

So writes a woman who owns multiple things because I happen to like them. Police could have taken the outfit that DB had said Lisa was wearing. Or she could have owned multiple verisons of the same outfit. We just don't know. All we do know is what was in the Amber Alert and the search warrant.

I just read the search warrant again and I see this:

View attachment 19997

This tells me the investigation was somewhat botched from the beginning and it was due to the fact that JI and DB did not tell investigators about the missing phones. Fingerprinting did not occur in the kitchen or any areas other than the baby's room and the points of entry.

and this:

"The items and evidence recovered as of this date supports the need for a thorough, time consuming and systematic search using additional techniques. The search needed on the property may include handheld tool excavation of the physical land. The land includes a garden area with portions of dirt having an appearance of being recently disturbed or overturned."

So police likely excavated the garden area looking for a dead baby or other evidence. Items and evidence. I know the evidence includes a cadaver dog hit but what were the items that were initially recovered that supported the need to go through that house on the 19th, I wonder?
LE knew about the phones the very first day. That is why they were questioning her about the call to MW and the pings being within 1/3 mile. The second day LE was out with metal detectors and they were not looking for a baby with those. The phones were mentioned publicly when the house was still under LE control. They could have fingerprinted the countertops if they wanted to as they knew about the phones during the time they (LE) were in possession of the house. The house was considered a crime scene and not released until the 7th or 8th.

LE knew about the phones the very first day. That is why they were questioning her about the call to MW and the pings being within 1/3 mile. The second day LE was out with metal detectors and they were not looking for a baby with those. The phones were mentioned publicly when the house was still under LE control. They could have fingerprinted the countertops if they wanted to as they knew about the phones during the time they (LE) were in possession of the house. The house was considered a crime scene and not released until the 7th or 8th.

I can tell you when it was released. Between 7 and 8 p.m. Oct. 6. I won't repeat what I said when I heard they were taking down the yellow tape. Steve Young held his news conference just a little after 7 p.m. Oct. 6. Oct. 8 is when the parents went back down to headquarters.

Why would they fingerprint the countertops though? When somebody picks something up to steal, unless they had to open a safe or a jewelry box, there wouldn't be any evidence on the countertops. A thief wouldn't have to touch it to pick up the phones. Actually I think that would be odd. . the fingerprints would be on the phones, not the counters. If there were strange fingerprints in the house, they would be on the crib and possible points of entry. So far we haven't heard that there are any strange fingerprints on any of those places.
MOO

Why would they fingerprint the countertops though? When somebody picks something up to steal, unless they had to open a safe or a jewelry box, there wouldn't be any evidence on the countertops. A thief wouldn't have to touch it to pick up the phones. Actually I think that would be odd. . the fingerprints would be on the phones, not the counters. If there were strange fingerprints in the house, they would be on the crib and possible points of entry. So far we haven't heard that there are any strange fingerprints on any of those places.
MOO
I was just answering the question earlier stating they didn't fingerprint it because LE didn't know about the phones at first.

But you dont have to touch a crib either to pick up a baby, so fingerprinting that makes as much sense as the countertops.

I can tell you when it was released. Between 7 and 8 p.m. Oct. 6. I won't repeat what I said when I heard they were taking down the yellow tape. Steve Young held his news conference just a little after 7 p.m. Oct. 6. Oct. 8 is when the parents went back down to headquarters.
Thanks. I couldn't remember the date. I just remember knowing about the phones before the house was released.

I was just answering the question earlier stating they didn't fingerprint it because LE didn't know about the phones at first.

But you dont have to touch a crib either to pick up a baby, so fingerprinting that makes as much sense as the countertops.

All I know is that I plug my phone in the kitchen every night for the last 4+ years. When I get up in the morning I never once remember touching the counter top. I unplug the charger and pick up my phone. My fingerprints would be on the charger and on the phone.

MOO

ETA. . about the crib. . maybe. Was the side up or down when LE showed up. I don't think we know.

Not sure why there should be an update. The public was told what she was wearing when she went missing. If that changed or they received additional information....then it could be evidence that releasing publicly could harm the investigation. But we have no proof that Lisa was clothed differently or not clothed other than what was in the Amber Alert.

So writes a woman who owns multiple things because I happen to like them. Police could have taken the outfit that DB had said Lisa was wearing. Or she could have owned multiple verisons of the same outfit. We just don't know. All we do know is what was in the Amber Alert and the search warrant.

I just did and many think there was a naked baby being carried through the neighborhood.

Just because it says it on the Amber Alert doesn't mean it's true. Haleigh Cummings alert described clothes and those clothes were found in the house a week later. No update to Amber Alert. I think the same thing could have happened here.

I am not of the opinion that she owned two exact outfits. If people choose to believe that they have the right to make that choice. I have never seen as many explanations for so many things as I have seen in this case.

If LE are not given a choice of another outfit, they just leave it on the alert. I guess it is better than saying unclothed or naked. Public would not go for that at all.

So writes a woman who owns multiple things because I happen to like them. Police could have taken the outfit that DB had said Lisa was wearing. Or she could have owned multiple versions of the same outfit. We just don't know. All we do know is what was in the Amber Alert and the search warrant.

For those that believe the witnesses and this was baby Lisa being paraded around town what happened to her clothes?

We know the shorts & shirt was taken by LE and logically thinking it was taken for a reason. Could be many reasons; it was the same the same outfit and dirty, same outfit but unworn, the dog hit on the outfit that day, etc. we just don't know the precise reason.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Foothillbilly
Back