Lee Anthony's CMA reference?

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
CNN is reporting that she did NOT listen to it.

Local 6 news reported on the noon news that JB showed up at the jail with his laptop just before the service started speculating that they watched it together.

I am kind of torn between who he was referring to also.

But it did occur to me that since Caylee called him as Uncle E, maybe that was a joke between them and he in turn referred to her as CMA.

Think you are right on the money with that one. Lee still seems so lost, confused and angry, ... guessing he was not pleased the media was there. IMO he is keeping some things private in that statement, because so much has been exposed, that may have been his endearing term to Caylee. Just between those two.
The memorial was beautiful and I am glad they decided to share her memory that way with us who just know Caylee from what we have seen in video and have read. We fell in love with her ...we feel like we personally knew her, but she was a part of his everyday life, something we can only empathize with. It was nice to hear about the things that she enjoyed in life.
I do hope that God moves that family to do things in Caylee's honor.

I believe that LA used that pulpit to send KC a message that he misses her, loves her and will never break his promise to her. Why else would he not say Caylee Merie like his parents? This strange love between Lee and KC makes me wonder exactly what kind of a relationship they really had.

This was obvious to me.

I know what that comment meant to me. Regardless of what they know or how they feel about KC's guilt, all three will stand by and support her.

The memorial was touching and beautiful. I'm glad for all involved it went well. However, sorry guys, I can't help thinking part of the motive behind the public memorial was to gain sympathy for the family which might trickle down and help KC.

I honestly believe they know KC murdered Caylee, but if given the chance would welcome her back into their life as if nothing happened. All would go on with their life and pretend the Nanny killed Caylee.

I disagree with this, I don't think Lee is supporting KC, he didn't even stand next to C&G while they spoke, I think that was a huge statement on his part.

He supports his parents, he loves his parents, but I think he very much believes KC did this to his family and I believe he wants her held responsible.

I don't think Lee's reference to CMA was for Casey. He also said he "was proud of" her, and he "hopes she was proud of" him. And he "thanks" her for "showing him how life should be lived". These were words for little Caylee. I just don't believe that Lee had any hidden agenda at Caylee's memorial service.
These words couldn't possibly have been for Casey.

I believe that LA used that pulpit to send KC a message that he misses her, loves her and will never break his promise to her. Why else would he not say Caylee Merie like his parents? This strange love between Lee and KC makes me wonder exactly what kind of a relationship they really had.

I don't think he could get her name out, when he got to her name he lost it.

I disagree with this, I don't think Lee is supporting KC, he didn't even stand next to C&G while they spoke, I think that was a huge statement on his part.

He supports his parents, he loves his parents, but I think he very much believes KC did this to his family and I believe he wants her held responsible.

Why would he wear a Casey pin and not Caylee then?

I agree with you.

what could he have promised a 2 year old? Most certainly a message to Casey.

That's what I was thinking, a promise/message to Casey. I've only seen him emotiional with Casey, and he was very emotional. Just when he repeated it over and over, CMA, CMA, CMA. I couldn't help but think it was some sort of code.

Agree with you 100 percent on that too. He was rather in his own world, and I do think he was telling his sister to come clean.

That is what I think. I think it is still hard for him. I think he was speaking to Caylee but had a very difficult time speaking her name. It would of really broken him down (as he said he was broken)

The more I think about it, the more I think Lee was intentionally not being clear. Referring to CMA is one thing, but he also never referred to her at his niece or takled about her calling him Uncle "E" or anything else that would have made it clear he was talking about Caylee. No references to anything childlike. No memories of a trip to the park, or playing games or anything else that would indicate Caylee.

While Lee was speaking at the memorial he spoke of many things, one of them being a Promise. So my Question is.....What promise did Lee make? Who did he make it to? What are your thoughts? :confused:

I heard the recording skip a little. Maybe they had to edit for time.

Maybe, but the part edited out was pretty important IMO.

forgiveness. You allow yourself to cope and heal. Finally, for those of us that have the knowledge and the means to facilitate the answers that my family deserves, I ask that you fill your hearts with

I agree. I didn't think he was talking about KC when he said CMA. He kissed his wrist twice. I am not getting that he meant KC.

I think because Caylee called him "Uncle E" , it was a little nickname that he gave to Caylee. CMA.
I also agree with you , that Lee was so heartbroken today, making it difficult to say Caylee Marie, and not completely lose it.

Why would Lee want Casey to "be proud of him." How does KC show him "how life SHOULD be lived". And lastly what will Lee "never forget"? You don't say "never forget" about people that are alive.

He could have meant never forget while you are away in prison for life, meaning he may not get to see her like they once did.

I really wish I could see it the Caylee way, but its hard for me to. In my mind, it just seems to point to Casey. Sorry.

While Lee was speaking at the memorial he spoke of many things, one of them being a Promise. So my Question is.....What promise did Lee make? Who did he make it to? What are your thoughts? :confused:

It is interesting but yet private. I would not want anyone knowing promises I made to my children/family. Some things are private for a reason?? :waitasec:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shachio8485