Lee leaving house today with cops.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
They wouldn't. However, I'm sure by the size they could tell if it were adult or child. Also,, if it had clothes or any other items around or on it, then that would pretty much let the know it's prolly her. But I'm sure they'd do DNA of course.

It even hurts to say this, but testing can be done on bone marrow and the pulp of any tooth.

IMO, that along with clothing or anything else left there with her would help - just as you said.

:(

My thoughts exactly! I started a thread asking if anyone has heard anything about the rest of the family. They have all been very very very quiet through all of this. I don't even know if Cindy and George have siblings, nieces and nephews, but if they do, I wondered why none of them were out searching or doing interviews.

To be honest, I think at this point anyone would be embaressed to disclose they are related to them. We haven't even heard from Cindy's brother in awhile. During the vanDam case their friends and family started a website, helped in the searches and were manning phone lines. I don't see one immediate family member here helping or giving interviews to state what outstanding people the Anothony's were. I am just wondering if they were liked very much?

I only wrote that cause I thought you had me on ignore and would never see it. ; )
You are like a wizard occasionally. You know things that are not true for a day or so. I am completely scared of you. But I admire your thoughts, work and dedication.

Any more thoughts on what may be about to come? Is it local or Feds?

LMAO, dont let this get around but I dont even know what the "ignore" list is.. Thank you for your kindness.

I dont want to speak out of turn, but to answer your question: both.
In the immediate, is not related to Caylee's disappearance.
These people are so literally such a new breed of disdain, folks are rallying for reasons to throw them in the clink- never a good thing.

To be honest, I think at this point anyone would be embaressed to disclose they are related to them. We haven't even heard from Cindy's brother in awhile. During the vanDam case their friends and family started a website, helped in the searches and were manning phone lines. I don't see one immediate family member here helping or giving interviews to state what outstanding people the Anothony's were. I am just wondering if they were liked very much?

I hope they are at least anonymosly going out to search with TES.

I just checked the Orange County Clerks online (not sure how "real time" they are). I just see a few traffic tickets for Lee from the past years. Nothing recent.

They are NOT real time, I would check tomorrow, but I think they are reviewing a few things from a few sources so I dont think they are in any hurry. Just about the only positive I have seen in the last few days is not seeing Cindy on anything.

I hope they are at least anonymosly going out to search with TES.

They are most definately not, but their presence their has been known, in a negative way which will be forthcoming in the news, imo.
I respect and admire your compassion Sassy, I would offer you may wish to save it for people that are worthy of it.

They are NOT real time, I would check tomorrow, but I think they are reviewing a few things from a few sources so I dont think they are in any hurry. Just about the only positive I have seen in the last few days is not seeing Cindy on anything.

Ty! I'll check back tomorrow. Hope the Anthony's saved some of that illegally obtained mony to post bail for anyone else in that family that may be going into the jail box soon.

Amen to that Blink! I just noticed you changed your avi! Anyone ever tell you that you look like Kim Bassinger? Just my opinion and btw, that was meant as a compliment!:)

There are some fairly strategic leaks coming from LE occasionally. I expect to see more info on the news sights soon. On a side note, the leaks seem to occur right after Cindy belches some new theory or uses the press to pontificate on what a lousy job LE is doing. The leaks dispell her latest ramblings.

Oh what a tangled web we weave....

They are most definately not, but their presence their has been known, in a negative way which will be forthcoming in the news, imo.
I respect and admire your compassion Sassy, I would offer you may wish to save it for people that are worthy of it.

Well my compassion was just wondering about the other family members...cousins, aunts, uncles. We may all have disdain for GA, CA, KA, and Lee but no reason to spread that feeling towards other family members we don't even know exist.

I was just wondering if a compassionate member of the family (second cousin twice removed, long lost aunt, ect) maybe out there helping quietly....

Not sure what you meant by "save it for people that are worthy" since we don't know if the other family is worthy or not....

It's late, and I should go to bed before I get emotional over my "compassion" which was only a question about the other family members. A girl can't even wonder about them without being told to save my compassion for more worthy people.

Sheesh, I hope one of my cousins don't ever do anything as bad as the Anthonys. I would hate to be clumped with the badies and told I wasn't worthy of compassion from strangers due to my lineage....

Okay have a great night! Time for me to hit the sacks.

ty lovejak, o the powers of a teeny webcam photo, lol

ty lovejak, o the powers of a teeny webcam photo, lol

Well, if webcams take pics that make people look like movie stars, I am sending my hub out tomorrow to buy one.

Now, hmmmm, who should I look like.......

It's an interesting point, though.

The Anthonys keep going on TV to claim that they're looking for Caylee, yet their efforts are so lackadaisical. No volunteers, no organization at all, just their voicemail.

Does no one in this family believe in hard work?

I hear what you're saying...I'm a mother of 4 girls...the question, though, when do you stop covering up for your child? when do you let them face the consequences of their actions? My feelings are that they are facing this today because they should have stopped covering up for Casey years ago. Sometimes "tough love" is the only way to show children how to be responsible adults. I love my girls dearly and can only imagine how much I will love a grandaughter....As a parent, one has to face up to teachers and other adults and admit when a child has done wrong and should face consequences. JIMHO

WELL SAID!!!!:clap::clap::clap:

I realize that people are entitled to their own opinions but I have to be completely honest here, how can you say something like this? Does someone have to have an "anger problem" to have an emotional reaction? I am not entirely pleased with many of GA and CA decisions over the last couple of months but that does not mean I believe they arent entitled to be human beings. Despite how the media has painted them or the mistakes they have made their personal lives no longer exist. They have people on their lawn 24/7 calling them baby killers and a plethora of other things (all bad). Maybe you believe these people are entitled to be angry and protest but the Anthony's have feelings too and I don't think any of us who have never had people invading our privacy every moment of the day could even slightly relate.

I will re-iterate that I feel the way they have handled this situation is to say the least dispicable but lets not lose sight of the fact that these are human beings that were thrown into an ugly situation that just gets uglier everyday and it has been caused by their very own daughter. I would love to believe that I would handle things differently in their situation but I can only pray I will never be in the position to walk a mile in their moccasins. IMO

a-freaking-men. thank you.

LOL last night they said blink looks like Meg Ryan, I personally think of Heather Locklier(sp?) maybe this calls for a new thread. LOL just playing.

Blink thinks y'all may need new LCD screens or eyeglasses, LOL..
or lay off the sauce...
kidding, its 2am on a Sunday.

Blink thinks y'all may need new LCD screens or eyeglasses, LOL..
or lay off the sauce...
kidding, its 2am on a Sunday.

Actually, Blink, Lovejac thinks you need some sleep,

It's 2 am on MONDAY !!!!!:crazy::crazy:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members