LEE Takes Memorial Away from Front of House

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO I have seen more grief/grieving among people who never even met this blessed child in forums such as this!

2d83jvq.jpg

25ri7ug.jpg

He sure took them as fast as he could!!

I just don't get the sympathy for CA - this woman goes to a counselor, claims that the counselor said that KC was a sociopath and encouraged her & GA to file for custody of Caylee - Do you think a counselor based this assessment of KC purely on stolen checks/money and going out partying?! It would take more than that - number 1, the court doesn't just casually remove a child from their biological mother, (which I'm sure the counselor is well aware of) there would need to be a real physical, sexual or emotionally threat to the child, so for a counselor to even suggest that, IMO, CA disclosed alot more about what kind of mother KC really was with Caylee and number 2, for this counselor to use the term sociopath in describing KC, again, CA had to have revealed alot more about KC's behavior - and it wasn't just stealing money/checks & partying at fusion - and yet, dispite the fact that CA's been told by a counselor, based upon the information that she herself gave of her daughter, that she is a sociopath and her and GA should file for custody of Caylee BUT she feels comfortable about KC being out there somewhere with Caylee from June 16th up until July 15th when her & GA get the notice from the tow yard about KC's car? She knew what her daughter was long before this otherwise why would a counselor advise her and GA to file for custody? It wasn't because she was mother of the year - so as far as I'm concerned, CA & GA do have some responsibility in this as well! IMO

(snipped)
I suppose the "get off my property" comment was because reporters went into the yard, but I think the memorial location is fair game. I'm curious about this now, so I'm going to see if I can pull up their house on a plat map.

The plat map is around here in a thread somewhere. The Anthony's do not own the property from the inside of the sidewalk on out. That is typical of most subdivisions set up like the A's. The homeowner is responsible for the upkeep though.

No offense to those persons who placed the memorial on the easement, but it harkens to taunting a family whose granddaughter was very well discovered recently. I do not begrudge anyone the right to mourn for Caylee. Must one do it as an in-your-face tribute?

The grief of someone who is unrelated to, but cares for Caylee is not unimportant; it should simply be demonstrated quietly somewhere else. I think the Anthonys shouldn't have to be subjected to it, and especially at this time.

The Anthony's do have a right to grieve privately, granted, I agree with that. Not only are they grieving Caylee, but CASEY as well. BOTH have an inkling of WHAT Casey has done, and that she will never again be "home." She has no one to blame for that harsh reality, except Casey !:eek:

Caylee has become the daughter of everyone in the USA and abroad. Her smile penetrates every heart:) that sees her picture. The public, who are emotionally vested in this case, are also grieving Caylee's short, tragic life here on earth:blowkiss:.

IMO LA was wrong :mad:to remove the temporary memorial for her. That was given to Caylee, in her honor, it was NOT:bang: Lee's to remove.

Dysfunctional, cold, thoughtless, ignorant people...:blowkiss:...

http://www.myfoxorlando.com/myfox/M....jsp?contentId=8068405&version=1&locale=EN-US

Here is one more link. It does not show him entering the home again but it does "describe" the event a little differently than what we SEE...He is not running. He is walking with a purpose. They just do not want to see that I guess they are still not prepared to admit she is dead, and I will lay you odds that even when they DO admit she is dead they will not accept memorials on their lawn. They just don't like it...

It's just like when LP wanted to have the memorial service at the park.
Cindy said that the only one that had that right was her. Granted, they were still going under the belief that Caylee was still alive, but I do think it is a possesion/control thing with them. I don't think they think anyone has any right to grieve her but them.

I was saddened, but not surprised, watching Lee dismantle the memorial to Caylee.
Pathetic, immature reaction. He'd do better to stay out of the public eye.

These items were probably put there by people who have genuine sorrow for
Caylee.

I'll bet if there had been enevelopes with contributions to a funeral fund or defense
fund he wouldn't have tossed them in the trash.

This family seems to throw the most important things away.

I was saddened, but not surprised, watching Lee dismantle the memorial to Caylee.

Caylee.

I'll bet if there had been enevelopes with contributions to a funeral fund or defense

Exactly. Precious Caylee is among the things they threw out.

No offense to those persons who placed the memorial on the easement, but it harkens to taunting a family whose granddaughter was very well discovered recently. I do not begrudge anyone the right to mourn for Caylee. Must one do it as an in-your-face tribute?

The grief of someone who is unrelated to, but cares for Caylee is not unimportant; it should simply be demonstrated quietly somewhere else. I think the Anthonys shouldn't have to be subjected to it, and especially at this time.

Not speaking of the A's specifically, but I have seen a lot of parents whose child went missing and was later found deceased. I have seen those parents get in front of cameras and say thank you for all the searches, say thank you for finding them so that we can put them to rest. And I have seen parents fight to keep memorials in place long after the loss was out of the news. I have never seen a parent react in anger to an outpouring of grief/sympathy from the public.

Usually those persons who fight the memorials seem to have been suspected to have had a hand in the crime. D. Peterson has complained a lot and loudly about the memorial for his wife Stacey. And there have been others. So not saying that the A's had any hand in what happened, but the way they act, well it just seems suspicious.

Exactly. Precious Caylee is among the things they threw out.
I am struck by the way this family acts but I think with the Scott Peterson case and the OJ case the families kinda acted the same. Both families denied their family members could commit murder especially to loved ones! remember SP parents/ OJ's mom and sisters?
The difference is that the victim had family members that gave that victim a voice. Who can ever forget Fred Goldman? Sharon Rocha. They put a face on the victim and kept their loved one in the public eye.
Here the shame of it is poor Caylee has no family sticking up for her! They are too worried about Casey!!! It has been all about Casey all her life, you can just tell they tiptoe around her.
If not for NG, LP, TM keeping this in the news, who is the voice of Casey?
They would still have you beleve a nanny stole her.
POOR CAYLEE, where is her Fred Goldman? Sharon Rocha?

Caylee.

Now THIS is a good point...If the memorials that folks were leaving were donations on their web site or a jar full of money at the curb, then it is highly doubtful that Lee would have tossed it out with the trash-assuming that is what they are going to do with the things he collected. Leave money for Caylee and they will surely keep it...leave flowers and toys and they are headed to the trash.

I think it would be a better idea if someone wants to memorialize Caylee that the money they would spend on flowers or on a toy should be donated to Texas Equusearch or some other VALID organization that does all they can to locate missing persons. Donate and remember in a way that is VALUED by SOMEONE rather than waste precious donations and energy in a place where it is not appreciated.

As far as I am concerned Lee is in this up to his neck just like the rest of them, and we KNOW what HIS reaction is always going to be-NEGATIVE, so why even bother with him/them? Just give the money to Tim Miller to aid in searching for OTHERS who are STILL lost...

I feel donating & if possible voluntering as an advocate at your local Abuse shelter for abused & neglected children waing to be placed in foster care. Some of these children have seen a parent killed ect.... So sad. I'm not sure of the one in orlando but the sherrifs office knows. Ther are many alive children that have escaped death, that could use our help. Too bad the A's didn't give all those children those stuffed animals. When I was 23 I voluntered at a home like this at christmas. The LE brought into the home 5 children who just hours ago saw their father murder their mother. I'v been through alot in life and I will never forget those shocking sad sleepy eyes.

snip
I seriously think they will have Caylee cremated because they wouldn't want anyone that has became attached to Caylee to be able to visit her at a grave site.
IF the family chooses cremation of the remains it's up to them to determine where the ashes will reside, cemetery, or other.

I seriously think they will have Caylee cremated because they wouldn't want anyone that has became attached to Caylee to be able to visit her at a grave site. Nothing is about Caylee to them. They have an evil, cold blooded murderer in the family and for some reason they take their anger out on the rest of the world. They are only punishing innocent Caylee. I don't think they will give her the proper burial or memorial. They have no respect for this child.

Are you saying that all families who have their loved one's remains cremated are not showing proper respect for the deceased, or does that just apply to the Anthony's if that's what they choose?

Today on news, I saw another memorial being by a tree, not sure where, but I thought it was by house or near where Caylee was found.........now what will the ants do???
IMO, the whole ant family are horrible people. No wonder they have no friends.......IMO

The A's have showed this kind of display throughout this ordeal in dealing with the grief of their loved one, it was showed on Geraldo last night, and reporters are so bent on getting a response from them, that they are trespassing to a point of harrassment, but to publicly remove a memorial is disrespectful. The community is affected, and has a right to display and show their grief as well. I would suggest a memorial in their own yards instead. The FBI is involved and anything the A's say now may be used against them.

On CNN Headline news- people are stopping by the Anthony home placing flowers, stuffed animals and cards out by the sidewalk- Also said something about how people are talking about Caylees uncle Lee-

Personally I don't think that LA acted unreasonably in removing the memorial items from the front of the A's home. Whilst it is widely believed that the remains found are those of Caylee there has been no formal ID yet - not even a tentative one, as stated by the DA's spokesperson during the emergency motion hearing. There is still a chance (albeit small) that this could be another child.

I understand the need for people to express their emotions and their sympathy for Caylee and her family, but IMO these actions were somewhat premature. Also I have watched the video clip of LA actually removing the items and contrary to what some people are suggesting, he did not toss them aside or destroy them. He picked them up carefully and took them into the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust