Legal Q&A Thread for R Hornsby

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I have now read your "About Me" section on your website :)

OT: Was Danny Wuerffel the quarterback when you were on the Florida Gators football team? My brother graduated from dental school at UF, and my cousin graduated from law school at UF and is a currently a practicing attorney mostly in real estate and probate law.

Originally Posted by whats the punch line
I don't know where quiznos has franchises.

But at one time they had these horrible, ugly hamsters ( not zhu-zhu's) singing this they're toasty song. Quiznos claimed even bad advertising, is advertising. (and it was bad)

I can't see where Baez or any other attorney would think that this press (advertising) is good.

I would think the best approach would be to try and stay away from the lime light.

Is Baez that inexperienced that he hasn't learned that yet?

I'm assuming that you would not put yourself nor your client in the media spotlight.

Can you elaborate on the whole media subject, and what you feel the merits or detraction's to the case are? Does the state or the defense benefit from this?

Rhornsby: Please find the email I posted on my blog where I conspire with Baez and offer my legal assistance in representing the wretched baby killer.

It will not only answer your question - it will tell you my exact feelings the month Casey was first arrested.

Thank you to Mr Hornsby for agreeing to allow me to link.

http://www.richardhornsby.com/Library/pdf/cases/casey-anthony/20080731-Email-Exchange.pdf

In your e-mail you called LE "Local Yokels". Have you had interaction with the LE individuals involved in this case? In your opinion what would be your main thought in opening arguments?

Again Mr. Hornsby, thank you for the time you spent, and my questions that you answered. At this point, as intrigued as I am with your responses, I must retire.

I fear if I do not I will be heading to divorce court....

I noticed your new blog post, I can't wait.

Good night all.

regards

In your e-mail you called LE "Local Yokels". Have you had interaction with the LE individuals involved in this case? In your opinion what would be your main thought in opening arguments?

Opening Statements is the single aspect of this case that I am truly looking forward to hearing.

Because that is the first moment that the speculation will end and all of our questions will be answered.

I cannot wait to hear from the State say how they will prove first degree murder.

I cannot wait to hear from the defense whether Casey Anthony will testify.

OMG! That will truly be the most exciting moment of the case aside from the verdict.

Do you think there is any liklihood that George and or Cindy, will be charged with anything?

I have now read your "About Me" section on your website :)

OT: Was Danny Wuerffel the quarterback when you were on the Florida Gators football team? My brother graduated from dental school at UF, and my cousin graduated from law school at UF and is a currently a practicing attorney mostly in real estate and probate law.
Yes he was.

Just curious....in your opinion, why didn't JB seek a plea deal?

Opening Statements is the single aspect of this case that I am truly looking forward to hearing.

I cannot wait to hear from the defense whether Casey Anthony will testify.

Why would we know during opening arguments whether or not Casey would testify? And which of Casey's attorneys will give the opening? Will you attend? I think you've referenced somewhere else that this should be a 3-wk. trial. I was surprised. I thought it would go longer.

Blaise

Do you believe Dominic Casey had specific information as to the location of Caylee's remains from someone other than a psychic? Like Kronk he was in the area where they found Caylee many times too!

Yes he was.

Okay...now that is impressive :) I am not a fan of Spurrier, but DW seems to be a great guy. Love Tebow <3 (who doesn't?)

Have you read all of the discovery? With as much media attention that this case has gotten, would you have asked for a change of venue? If yes, where would you want it tried? Seeing that you think CA should also quit talking, as an attorney of a defendant, what kind of conversations can you have with a parent/sibling of your client without revealing information about the case, but yet still trying to find out what they know?

Thanks again!!!

Will the videos of the family visits to jail, & KC's phone calls from jail be allowed in as evidence?

Okay...now that is impressive :) I am not a fan of Spurrier, but DW seems to be a great guy. Love Tebow <3 (who doesn't?)

Have you read all of the discovery? With as much media attention that this case has gotten, would you have asked for a change of venue? If yes, where would you want it tried? Seeing that you think CA should also quit talking, as an attorney of a defendant, what kind of conversations can you have with a parent/sibling of your client without revealing information about the case, but yet still trying to find out what they know?

Thanks again!!!
I have reviewed most of the discovery.

I believe that they they will pick a jury in another county and then try the case here in Orange County and sequester the jury during the trial.

The reason being is that there are over 275 listed witnesses for the state, all the physical evidence is here, etc.

So from a financial standpoint, what would be cheaper? Put 12 people up in a hotel for two months; or put hundreds of people up in a hotel in some other county for two months.

You can't.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member