CANADA Leon (12), Christopher (11), Thomas (9), child abduction by mother Astrid Schiller(55), Dec 2023, Durham, Ontario. Car abandoned in Saskatchewan.

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
At least there is more publicity....
but is it too late.

I don't know how the US treats these cases.
Agree on both counts.
It's still not clear as to exactly when Astrid took off with the kids. Was it November or was it December? There doesn't seem to have been much publicity, if any, at the time they went missing. Why wasn't LE more concerned? I'm guessing they didn't believe she would hurt the children (and it seems that she hasn't), but she shouldn't be allowed to kidnap them. Who knows what crazy ideas she is putting into their heads. And they don't have their dad, who seems to have had at least partial custody, if not full custody. (Again, these details are lacking.)

She managed to keep her car until this month. Why wasn't it flagged well before the Manitoba border crossing incident.

As an aside, I noticed that she tried to cross the Manitoba/ND border at 2 am. I presume that she was hoping that the border agents would not be that attentive then. Luckily she was mistaken.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Patturelli
Back