Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller on Scared Monkey Radio - 10/10/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes there is. My son is a chemist/biologist and said that if there are more than a certain # of alleles (spelling?) in common in the mitochondrial DNA, then the child has a father who is blood related to the mother. They don't need a man's DNA to show a child of incest, they need it to prove WHO is the father - which one, brother or father...LP was given information by LE - he is a private investigator involved with the case (or was) and that allows them certain information. I don't know all legal/scientific info, but I do know this much.

You have a very smart son! Thanks for your post; it is very interesting and informing (especially the bold part).

I was not "digging into his history". No doubt that precious young man had nothing to do with the child's missing status. I did, however, think it was worth a look given there is a posting with a photo of a child that looks like Caylee. Since Casey is so deceptive one never knows where there will be a surprise.
Thank you for providing me the link.

I am still not buying that Lee is the father of Caylee..I believe that LP is making a mistake regarding MDNA. This case is sick enough, beyond twisted and I just don't see Lee being the father. If I am wrong, I will, I don't know..I'll do something..but it just doesn't make sense. The grandparents loved that little girl. I don't believe they ever knew who the father was but didn't care. As long as they had total control over the little girl's future, that's what mattered to them.

I agree with you. I don't think that Lee is the father either.

Yes there is. My son is a chemist/biologist and said that if there are more than a certain # of alleles (spelling?) in common in the mitochondrial DNA, then the child has a father who is blood related to the mother. They don't need a man's DNA to show a child of incest, they need it to prove WHO is the father - which one, brother or father...LP was given information by LE - he is a private investigator involved with the case (or was) and that allows them certain information. I don't know all legal/scientific info, but I do know this much.
Great info! Thanks, Cocoamom! (You must be so proud of your smart son, too!)

Thanks so much!! What does it mean when there is no report as on 4/21 and 4/30?

From a previous post on Websleuths:

Report of Service OCSO abbreviations
The report is an RMS report, RMS meaning records management system. The call types are as follows:
CM-criminal mischief,
Rescue- medical call, LE would not respond to this unless requested by FD
Verbal- verbal dispute
dist- generic call listing for any type of disturbance
stoveh- stolen vehicle
burgr- residential burglary
kidnap- self explanatory
geninv- usually generated by the deputy it can literally be anything. judging by the report writer (listed unit ID) they are supplements to the original report.
park- parking complaint, probably protester related

Unit ID info:
anytime you see a number, IE- 120A, it is the marked zone car (patrol car w/lights on top ect). The 1st number is the shift that unit works, the second number denotes the sector that unit works (in this case sector 2, the east side). The second and third numbers combined are the zone that unit is assigned to (IE zone 20), and if there's a letter, it means there is more than 1 unit in that zone.
DV14- a domestic violence detective. (The OCSO is using detectives from every unit to help investigate the case.)
PA21- the sector 2 commander or lieutenant.
PA22- the other "rotations" sector 2 commander
S21- sector 2 squad 1 sergeant.

The call number is generated anytime someone calls 911, regardless of whether a report is taken or not.

The case number is when an incident or arrest report, ect is written at the address.
11-1-03 CM= Criminal Mischief (vandalism or damage to real or personal property)
R= Report Taken

2-5-04 RESCUE= Medical Rescue Only
TOTFD= Turned Over To Fire Dept.

4-21-05 VERBAL= Verbal Disturbance
NR= No Report Filed

4-21-05 VERBAL= Verbal Disturbance
DUP= Duplicate Call for Service (same event)

4-30-05 DIST= General Disturbance (loud person or party), NR= No Report
5-29-05 DIST= General Disturbance, NR= No Report

6-26-06 STOVEH= Stolen Vehicle
R= Report Filed

Wow Cocoa! That is very interesting! Thanks for posting that :)

Wow, thank you for putting all that together!
The Feb. 04 call, didn't someone say Casey had some kind of attack or took too much medicine. I cannot remember but I thought someone had said they had to call the paramedics. Does anyone remember that?

Let me please clarify that I did NOT put this info together on the Report of Service Abbreviations. I'm keeping my own timeline and this information was posted previously on Websleuths by other posters - NancyBotwin & Traildog. NancyBotwin & Traildog are the posters who did all the work of putting this together. Sorry, but I can't take credit for this.

Well, you DID share the info provided by another poster!! This forum is so large, it would have taken me forever to find the post with this info.

Again, thanks!!:)

Let me please clarify that I did NOT put this info together on the Report of Service Abbreviations. I'm keeping my own timeline and this information was posted previously on Websleuths by another poster (didn't keep name in my notes). That poster is the person who did all the work of putting this together. Sorry, but I can't take credit for this.

It's seriously almost too much to take! And the coincidence that the missing Stacy P. had a daughter named Laci, that one was unreal, too! There must be some cosmic missing person universe somewhere linking all these names/people together somehow. It totally creeps me out!

You're so right about the names...Very weird coincidence.

So LP is on the Radio saying that Lee Anthony fathered Caylee?

It just goes on & on & on with LP.

Every where you look......There he is..!

Nancy Grace - Greta - Geraldo - Today Show - Dr. Phil - News papers & now Radio

I don't know what to believe anymore because he's also said.....(not in these exact words) ....

That Caylee drowned in the Anthony Pool & Casey put her body in the trunk & the Chlorine from the pool became mixed with urine from Caylee's diaper & that is the reason for the Chloroform in the trunk

He said he thought Caylee fell from the balcony of Tony's Apt.

He said that Casey put Caylee in the recycling dumpster at amscott & that her remains were in an out of state landfill.

Then he said she would be found near the Airport BEFORE Tuesday's Grand Jury .

Then the very next day he said Caylee would be found "shortly after" Tuesday's Grand Jury.

He's also claiming that Casey is making threats to him on her Myspace page - "I'll get even with LP"

Speaking of threats - He also claimed that he was receiving threats from "Local FLA Bail Bondsmen" because they were jealous of him because he bailed Casey out & they "Couldn't get it done"

He told Nancy Grace that Casey never spoke to him about what happened to Caylee.......His exact words were ..."Not One Word" !

Then he tells Greta Van S. that Casey told him & RD all about the "Script" episode at Blanchard Park.

When LP first got involved in this Case he said...(not in these exact words)

That Casey gave Caylee to one of her friends & she can't remember who has her.

That Casey may have been involved in something illegal & she got in over her head.

That he knows who has Caylee & he's giving them 1 week to drop her off at a "Drug Store" or else he was comming after them.

Then there was LP's comment that Casey would tell him everything once she "Got her nails done" ...&..... "Had a cheese burger"

There's so much more....He just keeps going on & on & on.....

The only thing missing from LP is "The Book" ..!

But lets give that some time.....I'm sure we'll see one sooner or later

This idea about Cindy holding the baby before KC just makes no sense to me. Why would one be resentful over that, and I mean after awhile wouldn't you just forget about it. So KC not holding Caylee right away brought her down this horrible path. You are so right there are many reasons a mother doesn't get to hold her baby first, I have 2 girls and didn't get to hold either one right away and frankly never thought anything of this until the discussion with Cindy and KC.

eon You live in reality, nothing about this case is real, so keep on doin' what you were doin' before you ever heard this. You're fine, they're not!

Also much of what we've heard has been distorted. Maybe this really came up between them once, now we've heard 15 different stories!:crazy:

That is what I am wondering, if he is actually Cindy's. Maybe why she was apparently so adamant about not putting Caylee up for adoption. Things that make you go hummmmm.

I agree with your Hmmm! Does anyone remember Cindy's comment that "she didn't want to lose another one?", or something like that? I can't remember exactly the wording she used, but someone (Greta?) called her on that statement. Anyone else remember this?

I don't know what to believe anymore because he's also said.....(not in these exact words) ....

That Caylee drowned in the Anthony Pool & Casey put her body in the trunk & the Chlorine from the pool became mixed with urine from Caylee's diaper & that is the reason for the Chloroform in the trunk

He said that Casey put Caylee in the recycling dumpster at amscott & that her remains were in an out of state landfill.

Then the very next day he said Caylee would be found "shortly after" Tuesday's Grand Jury.

He's also claiming that Casey is making threats to him on her Myspace page - "I'll get even with LP"

Speaking of threats - He also claimed that he was receiving threats from "Local FLA Bail Bondsmen" because they were jealous of him because he bailed Casey out & they "Couldn't get it done"

He told Nancy Grace that Casey never spoke to him about what happened to Caylee.......His exact words were ..."Not One Word" !

Then he tells Greta Van S. that Casey told him & RD all about the "Script" episode at Blanchard Park.

That Casey may have been involved in something illegal & she got in over her head.

That he knows who has Caylee & he's giving them 1 week to drop her off at a "Drug Store" or else he was comming after them.

Then there was LP's comment that Casey would tell him everything once she "Got her nails done" ...&..... "Had a cheese burger"

:clap::clap::clap::clap::clap::clap:

If you have the link to the Jesus Ortiz My Space would you please post it. I can't find it. After reading about the link and following it I saw a post from Stephvvy and the photo looks like a woman and Caylee. If you would please provide the link and look at the photo that would be great. Is it Casey and Caylee or someone else and Caylee or am I just seeing things???:eek:

That is one of KC's long time gf's holding Caylee (Christina maybe? I can't remember) saw it months ago...

are you able to back all of these up with links to news etc?

are you able to back all of these up with links to news etc?

Yes I can but I don't have to.....

I remember him saying everything I mentioned in my post.

If you wan't to read it for your self you could start with the Transcripts from "The Nancy Grace Show"

Thats where he spews most of his garbage

You can also read some of the EARLIER threads right here at Websleuths - I

Thanks so much!! What does it mean when there is no report as on 4/21 and 4/30?

no report means the LEO spoke with the person who called and the incident was resolved, nothing to follow up, no need to make a report, everyone is happy. (or something along those lines) :)

OT kinda, for those interested who dont know; Leonard has a myspace page. I just sent him a request. Hes pretty popular on there with people following the case.

Yes I can but I don't have to.....

I remember him saying everything I mentioned in my post.

If you wan't to read it for your self you could start with the Transcripts from "The Nancy Grace Show"

Thats where he spews most of his garbage

You can also read some of the EARLIER threads right here at Websleuths - I

I've heard everyone of those lines too, all on the up n' up!:blowkiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads