Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller on Scared Monkey Radio - 10/10/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I missed it. I tuned in long enough to hear, goodnight. :crazy:

It's going to take a lot more than LP tossing out accusations to get me to believe that Lee is Caylee's father, though. That's about as absurd as it gets, IMO. I can't even begin to imagine what information LP may have had access to that would suggest such a thing.

I am stunned at all the amazing work many of you sleuthers have done. Most of the time I have to read the forum at work, and have been unable to view the maps that have been put together. Now that I get to be on my home computer, could someone redirect me to where the maps have been posted? I'm excited I might actually get to look at one and understand it. Much appreciated and hate to be a nuisance.

If that is not a fact, can the LA sue LP for saying it?

Before this is all said and done somebody will sue LP. Nothing that man says is a fact. It's all about his wild theorys, and those theorys change daily because he needs attention.

:)
I am stunned at all the amazing work many of you sleuthers have done. Most of the time I have to read the forum at work, and have been unable to view the maps that have been put together. Now that I get to be on my home computer, could someone redirect me to where the maps have been posted? I'm excited I might actually get to look at one and understand it. Much appreciated and hate to be a nuisance.

Hi and welcome..I am new also:) You might try on the cell ping threads and I am not really sure where all the maps are...there may also be a sticky for them...surely someone will come along and point you in the right direction..sorry I am no more help:bang:

Oh Lord, he just said that Lee doesn't want to provide DNA because he doesn't want to be shown as the babies daddy...he keeps saying this over and over, so he obviously has something that he knows or has heard that has led him to believe this...He also said Casey is nuts, and that she is in lala land...

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA............we suspected it, but he would not say that unless it was true and he had the proof. LA used to "hang out" in their motorhome with them. They could have had his DNA anytime on a glass, coke can, etc.

If that is not a fact, can the LA sue LP for saying it?

LA can if it is not true, but I am betting on LP because he had numerous opportunities to get LA's DNA and he said before he had DNA results of Caylee. (which I assume he got from Jesse)

WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAA............we suspected it, but he would not say that unless it was true and he had the proof. LA used to "hang out" in their motorhome with them. They could have had his DNA anytime on a glass, coke can, etc.

I know-he is blowing my mind!

I swear on my kids, he absolutely, unequivically belives that to be true.
We have a bet on it. I do not agree, but truth be told, he is sensay and I grasshopper.

Question: Is that legal? Can anyone without a court order test anyone else's DNA?

I swear on my kids, he absolutely, unequivically belives that to be true.
We have a bet on it. I do not agree, but truth be told, he is sensay and I grasshopper.

Ok, grasshopper, I have to ask - what are the bets? what does he lose if you are correct and what do you lose if he is correct? I'm thinking cowboy hats here - am I right?:)

Question: Is that legal? Can anyone without a court order test anyone else's DNA?

From what I've heard, yes, anyone can do it....I MAY be wrong though,but I've heard of LE doing by getting some DNA off of a straw that a guy had drank something out of.
I've thought all along that Lee Anthony was involved.

xxxxxxooo
mama
:blowkiss::blowkiss::blowkiss:

If it is disposed of, it is legal in this state. You can't make someone swab their mouth, but if they drink a drink, smoke a cigarette, etc. and throw it away or leave it behind it is perfectly legal.

LA can if it is not true, but I am betting on LP because he had numerous opportunities to get LA's DNA and he said before he had DNA results of Caylee. (which I assume he got from Jesse)

God I hope it is not true - it's just really disturbing to me....yikes!!!:crazy:

I don't believe this rumor has any legs to stand on. LP is treading on thin ice on this one and if he isn't "shut up" soon it's because it's not threatening the A's in anyway. Anytime anyone gets too close to the truth it's amazing how fast they are discredited.
IMO:rolleyes:

Oh boy!! Leonard did say about three weeks ago that soon we would all hear quite a bit about the case and it was information that would shock the world!! Well LA being the Daddy is about the only thing that would shock me at this point!!! And I suspected it anyway.

I would think that this would absolutely put CA & GA over the edge and we would soon see them both in a padded cell - how much more can they take? So disturbing....

I would think that this would absolutely put CA & GA over the edge and we would soon see them both in a padded cell - how much more can they take? So disturbing....

I suspect this could has been the 'family secret' for some time now...

maybe LP got this info from the female body guard~Casey told female body guard and female body guard decided to leave this confession out when talking to LE (hence the wish for immunity). maybe thats why female body guard became friends with Casey~ she felt sorry for her.

Theory would seem to be that CA knows if we are to believe that she was the one who named precious CAY-"LEE" that would certainly make sense that this was the skeleton in the closet hence the no theatrics regarding this "rumor" from Hopespring Drive

:eek::eek::eek:

But if this is true, I wonder if it would be admissible at trial?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TCSouthtrust