Leonard Padilla and Tim Miller on Scared Monkey Radio - 10/10/08

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Or...was it that Cindy was first to hold Caylee because Casey didn't want her? Delivery room people are very sensitive about new mothers feelings. I can't believe they would not have given Caylee directly to Casey unless Casey rejected her.

A controlling woman like CA? If those where her (CA's) collegues, I can certainly see her pushing her way towards the baby as soon as she came out. Most definitely I think CA did that on purpose.

I swear...this fam is a case study waiting to happen for a major university when this is over. LOL

Theory would seem to be that CA knows if we are to believe that she was the one who named precious CAY-"LEE" that would certainly make sense that this was the skeleton in the closet hence the no theatrics regarding this "rumor" from Hopespring Drive

:eek::eek::eek:

Yes, but Caylee (or some variation of it- kaylee) has been on the Social Security lists "Top 50 most popular names in the US" out of the past four or five years...in fact, the year Caylee was born, I think it was the 37th most popular name in the United States, so it's not that uncommon. In fact, I personally know two people with kids named Caylee, thought one is spelled with a K)

Also, of it were such a BIG family secret, and everyone was hiding/ashamed of it, WHY would she name her child a hybrid of their names? It seems that would draw even more attention to the "secret". That's not secretive, being ashamed, etc.

I have my doubts about LA being the father. It just doesn't make sense to me.

Still, I know that I could very well be way wrong, because, hey...after following this case, I wouldn't be surprised by anything. So I don't completely discount it...

:)

Maybe they think the claim is so ridiculous there's no reason to dispute it.
What could be more rediculous that the lies Casey has been living and telling for years? And the lies she has told surrounding the "kidnapping" of Caylee?
Further....What could be more rediculous than killing your child, driving with her decomposing body in your car for days, and then disposing her as if she were a bag of trash? (oh wait, she left the bag of trash/old pizza in her car and disgarded her dead daughter's remains)

Absolutely nothing would surprise me anymore where this family is concerned.

I LIKE AND RESPECT LP HOWEVER, HE IS HUMAN AND IT IS MY BELIEF HE IS 100% WRONG ON 2 ACCOUNTS; baby daddy and June 26....

In studying Casey pathology it is consistent with one who keeps secrets especially information others want....Casey wakes up every morning and reinvents a new reality. Conception is around Nov 15, 2004 and possibly Dec 4 as Casey friends stated they believed this is when she got pregnant at a party Dec 4, 2004 with a one night stand who lied to her about his name etc therefore Casey does not know the father or how to track him down....in true Casey fashion she reinvents reality and keeps all the facade up gaining more and more attention she craves. Just as Casey will never break and tells us what she did to Caylee; Casey will never break and tell us the bio father....

It is Cindy’s pathology to the name; Caylee = CAsey = Lee
Cindy Marie, Casey Marie, Caylee Marie = Once again more proof that Cindy
DE-mommy-ED- Casey......Cindy is a control freak....

DNA- this is not TV- a lab will not allow you to send in a cig butt etc for dna processing.....labs want you to use their products and do a mouth swab- forensic labs make you come in person with photo id etc they photo all participants etc...
FBI and police labs will take DNA off of items but not lay persons.

Look at phone records, texts, video receipts, pins, etc Casey was at TonE apt all day/night- June 26; these same records do pin point Casey being out and about at her parents and Amscot....as well as TonE records and Nate testimony on June 27....therefore the employee is wrong about the time of seeing the car on June 27. What we need to notice is how no one has come forward to state they helped Casey move the car into that parking lot....

Jesse DNA sample = I believe he stated the lab destroyed the sample; yes he tried to obtain it and was told it was destroyed.

If LA is the father, then you'd think JG knows it since he had the results of the DNA test. Or would they not disclose the fact that CA and Caylee have the same DNA to JG at that time?

If LA is the father, then you'd think JG knows it since he had the results of the DNA test. Or would they not disclose the fact that CA and Caylee have the same DNA to JG at that time?
I would think that any other result/information other than whether JG was a match would be confidential.
Besides, a DNA test for paternity normally requires a sample of the potential parent.
If JG did not match, I wouldn't think that they could tell if LA was the papa unless they had his DNA as well. The same goes for any other papa in question .

Mallory logged into her myspace yesterday and she hasn't changed her "mood" - she's still "hopeful".

There is/was a missing child (infant) from South Florida that was reportedly kidnapped to get back at the parents. Something to do with illegal immigration - the couple had not paid all of their dues and the child was taken. I'm going off memory and can not remember all the details. http://www.missingkids.com/missingk...NCMC&seqNum=1&caseLang=en_US&searchLang=en_US

ETA: I just looked up this child (who is still missing from 12/2006) and police believe that the woman who took the child took him because she wanted a child. http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,234503,00.html

I have heard both stories...so who knows!

Who knows? For starters, we know. Did cadaver dogs hit on this woman's yard? Was there decomp in her car? Did she go out partying and shopping after she discovered her baby was gone? Did she NEVER report her baby missing? Was it another relative who finally reported her baby missing?

Didn't think so.

I have third cousins married, there are some states that allow 2nd, and IIRC a few that allow first cousins to marry. I don't necessarily agree, and am on the fence as far as Caylee's bio dad, but it would not be the first time. there are quite a few females that have had their fathers children.

Yes indeed, in the news earlier this year a woman who had been held captive in a basement by her father and abused, told the authorities her seven children were indeed her DADS! This wasn't in the US but somewhere else it escapes me now.

It is Cindy’s pathology to the name; Caylee = CAsey = Lee
Cindy Marie, Casey Marie, Caylee Marie = Once again more proof that Cindy
DE-mommy-ED- Casey......Cindy is a control freak....

See my above post about a varaition of Caylee being the 37th most populat name in the US the year Caylee was born..also, many, many families keep a name in the family and pass it on...my boyfriend's family has a tradition of naming the father's first name as the son's middle name. It might have just been tradition to pass on the middle name "Marie".

It doesn't necessarily say to me that Cindy made Casey name her daughter Caylee Marie because she was controlling. It could have been Casey's idea, too. After all, Caylee was a popular name that year (and is still pretty popular) and Marie was Casey's own middle name, too.

No disrespect to your post, just another thought about that...

Well, her parents, according to the uncle Rick, completely DENIED she was even pregnant until she was 8 months pregnant. They had a bit of a squabble with the rest of the family when the fam were asking when she was due, etc, and they said, she's a virgin, she is not pregnant (because Casey told them that I guess)...so let's suppose she WAS a virgin until she got pregnant with Caylee or had had no "boyfriends". WHY would she not tell who the real father was at that point? Why lie and say it was a guy she was not even with when she got pregnant? WHY LIE? period? unless there was something to hide?:eek:

I have a very close friend who gave her daughter up for adoption at birth...she was 15 when she got pregnant. She hid her pregnancy from her parents until she was 6 months along - when she could no longer hide it, she was "hidden" for the next 3 months until the birth of her little girl, then forced to give her up for adoption - by forced, I mean, she would have had absolutely no support from her family if she had no given the child up for adoption. My friend, now 33, has 2 beautiful children who are the light of their grandparents' eyes, and I'd often wondered why it would have been SO shameful, in their eyes, for their teenage daughter to have had a child and raised her - SO shameful, that NO ONE else in the family, including my friend's grandparents, even knows to this day that this little girl exists............. so I asked her one night, 8 years in to our friendship. She broke down and told me that the reason she was forced to give the child up for adoption and hide her pregnancy was because her BIO BROTHER was the father!!!!! I was in complete shock - this is a "normal," close family - NOTHING to indicate anything like this could ever have been a possibility..... but it was - it happened. Unconsensual on her part, but it happened.........

Which would sound better to friends, "I got knocked up by my brother" or "I have no idea who the father is" or "The daddy died in a car accident"? It was Casey's choice.
HELLO :clap:

IF LA is Caylee's father, I'm afraid the defense will use this in their favor. I have never thought KC was anything other than a cold blooded killer and "spiteful beeotch", as she so adequately described herself, but if this is the case, it sends my brain down a new path.

Even though I still think of her this way, I am now thinking to myself, if KC is a victim of incest, and if it was forced, the defense might indeed try and use the post traumatic distress. Studies have shown many incest victims are prone to promiscuity, prostitution, and a lot of other illegal and immoral habits.

IF it is shown LA is the father, and IF it was forced. I'm not saying it's an excuse for killing the baby, but Im saying Jose will use this to try and save KC's butt from the death penalty.

This goes right along with Rev. Grund's audio blog (see that thread) from 2 days ago.

I've never really heard of gangs or underworld types taking babies to get people back into line. Usually, they would prefer to just shoot someone than to manipulate them by performing childcare. I could see it being used in the plot of a movie, because it would be suspenseful waiting to see if the child could be returned safely. But in real life? Does anyone know of a verifiable instance of this happening?

wow. thank you because I'm sitting heard reading these things like wow, huh?!

Oh boy!! Leonard did say about three weeks ago that soon we would all hear quite a bit about the case and it was information that would shock the world!! Well LA being the Daddy is about the only thing that would shock me at this point!!! And I suspected it anyway.

That (to me) isn't shocking, it's disgusting! Think about it (not too hard), that would be like my brother and me, or my son and daughter.(feel free to substitute you and your for me and my) Uck plthhhh nasty!! I need to go wash my eyes and hands. Ick!! Yuck...:yuck:

As open minded as I try to be, I just don't won't to go there.:eek:

Blink, LP isn't confused about the mdna is he? He's talking real, genuine dna?:confused:

Who knows? For starters, we know. Did cadaver dogs hit on this woman's yard? Was there decomp in her car? Did she go out partying and shopping after she discovered her baby was gone? Did she NEVER report her baby missing? Was it another relative who finally reported her baby missing?

Didn't think so.

Jenny - For starters, the case that I linked to has nothing to do with the KC case. So, as for who knows (about the case I linked) - we don't know. I'm not sure why you are asking the questions that relate to KC's case when I was innocently answering someone else's question (totally unrelated).

FWIW, this mother did report her child missing, and to my knowledge the answer to your other questions are no, but still what happens in the KC case has nothing to do with the link I posted.

Maybe I misunderstood the intent of your response, but I'm not following. If I have misunderstood, then I apologize.

I have a very close friend who gave her daughter up for adoption at birth...she was 15 when she got pregnant. She hid her pregnancy from her parents until she was 6 months along - when she could no longer hide it, she was "hidden" for the next 3 months until the birth of her little girl, then forced to give her up for adoption - by forced, I mean, she would have had absolutely no support from her family if she had no given the child up for adoption. My friend, now 33, has 2 beautiful children who are the light of their grandparents' eyes, and I'd often wondered why it would have been SO shameful, in their eyes, for their teenage daughter to have had a child and raised her - SO shameful, that NO ONE else in the family, including my friend's grandparents, even knows to this day that this little girl exists............. so I asked her one night, 8 years in to our friendship. She broke down and told me that the reason she was forced to give the child up for adoption and hide her pregnancy was because her BIO BROTHER was the father!!!!! I was in complete shock - this is a "normal," close family - NOTHING to indicate anything like this could ever have been a possibility..... but it was - it happened. Unconsensual on her part, but it happened.........

That's just heartbreaking. Were there any sanctions against her brother?

Yes indeed, in the news earlier this year a woman who had been held captive in a basement by her father and abused, told the authorities her seven children were indeed her DADS! This wasn't in the US but somewhere else it escapes me now.

OMG, I was stunned by this case. It was in Austria Germany. The father's name is Josef Fritzl and the daughter's name is Elisabeth Fritzl.

I am sure you can find all kind of articles if you google the names. IMO, the Fritlzl's wife (Elisabeth's mother) had to know what was going on. :furious:

Hope this helps!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member