Let's Get Situated For the Hearing on 7/15/10

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, I'm one of the unlucky ones to be at work (thankful to have a job though!) so please, play by play, play by play. I don't think I can get by with earphones but may try--not something I normally wear!!

Let's get ready to rumble!!!!!

So In session wont cover the whole thing? I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF MY MOM AND SHE DOESN'T HAVE INTERNET, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!Please tell me HLN will be covering it Please!!!!

Here ya go!

It is a beautiful thing. :)

That was a beautiful thing indeed!!!!!!!! Interesting that the defense wanted records from search around Lee's house on Mesa Drive.
Hey Lee - if you read here, that my friend is a bus heading toward you.

PS "my friend" is a figure of speech, not to be taken in a literal or social sense.....just how we talk in KY.

The differences between Nejame's motion and those I have read from Baez and Cheney are glaring! Thanks for the link Ws'ers!
WOW!!! Mark Nejame, I applaud you!!

2 PM Orlando time is 8 AM for me and I have an appointment for my youngest at that time.

I am thanking all the wonderful sleuths in advance that will post blow by blow, second by second recounting of the hearing!

:hug: Kat

Here ya go!

WOW ~ NeJames really gives Mason a big old slap and a SNAAAP with that ~!

Tomorrow is going to be quite the face off.
This could be almost better than Cindy and Lee in some ways.

Thanks for posting the link for that.
NeJames is a class act all the way around the block and back.

So In session wont cover the whole thing? I HAVE TO TAKE CARE OF MY MOM AND SHE DOESN'T HAVE INTERNET, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!Please tell me HLN will be covering it Please!!!!

They might have updates on it, I've seen them do that in the past. But, as far as following it all the way through, probably not.
Sorry...

Here ya go!

WOW.................there's certainly going to be fireworks today! I'm disliking CM even more after reading MN's document. Mark Nejame is a professional and his motion is well-written. It truly IS a beautiful thing!

Alarm set for 3am so I can watch it live here....not sure how enthused am going to feel when that thing goes off...but I have been counting down the days for this. Cannot wait!

I stayed up all night... so I wouldn't sleep thru it when it's on tv.
I can't wait to see Cindy get all mad.. and she can't have any facial expressions because of all the bad botox. It reminds me of the old kung-foo movies.. When people would talk and their lips would move after the voice over.

WOW.................there's certainly going to be fireworks today! I'm disliking CM even more after reading MN's document. Mark Nejame is a professional and his motion is well-written. It truly IS a beautiful thing!

I thought it was wonderful...he does know how to state the obvious....CM is a jerk (in layman terms I couldn't write it----I think I would be banned)

I stayed up all night... so I wouldn't sleep thru it when it's on tv.
I can't wait to see Cindy get all mad.. and she can't have any facial expressions because of all the bad botox. It reminds me of the old kung-foo movies.. When people would talk and their lips would move after the voice over.

I've been looking forward to this!!!!! I even told my kids they will be off the computer today...It was MOM"S.....I find it so much better to have it on the computer than TV......

ACKKK!!! I won't be able to watch it today! I won't even be able to keep up with the commentary here on WS. I'll be on run with the kids all day (we are at the beach . . .), but I'll try to check here from my iphone now & then . . .

Give great descriptions WSers, like you ALWAYS do!!

I may very well loose it if CA sits there and lies through her teeth about her calling 911 in order to expedite LE's arrival to her house. This after she cleaned the car, went back to work, tracked down AH and KC, called LA in to question KC - all after finding the damn stinking car.

It may be too much for me too stomach. I guess we'll see JP in action though as I'm pretty sure he won't tolerate CA's :croc: bad behavior.

Can't she be arrested if she lies?

I was feeling a little bit bad when I woke up today - about feeling so gleeful at someone's pain -----

but i got over it! LOL

CA makes it easy to be unsympathetic. :loser:

I'm ready - only 6 hours to go . . .

Would someone kindly point me in the direction of Mark Nejames latest response?

I am so ready that I have already set the DVR to start recording "In Session" at 9am! lol

Thanks! Now why didn't I think of that!!! I am always trying to do both.

will attend hearing today

How great, can't wait to get your behind the scenes story!

I thought of going, I am only about an hour away but think I will wait until opening statements of the actual trial.

Okay, all set...

BTW, I was just listening to a defense lawyer on Fox going through a list of what he would tell CA: (paraphrased)

Don't get emotional
Don't look at KC
Don't let them get you upset
Keep answers simple
Don't embellish
just yes or no
Don't answer more than you have to

Um...don't think she will be able to cope...

I think, like an earlier poster that we will hear how long it has been since she has seen KC...will go something like this

State your name

OMG, there is my baby, I am sorry, it has been so long since I have seen her...I am under so much stress...Sweetheart we love you...we still love you no matter what...

any way I am soooo looking forward to today...hope the servers can hold up...hope there isn't a time delay due to high traffic and I really hope WS doesn't crash...I suspect we may hit another all time high for viewers on line here

One of the hearings started on TruTV and at 3pm, switched over the coverage to HLN until it was over. They should make an announcement of this close to 3pm. No way CNN won't give it coverage on one of their channels.

NG will have a field day of bomb shells, but not for us, since we already know what's coming at us.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member