Let's talk about the letters

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Interesting perspective. The problem in my mind about that is that the area wasn't compromised. That is the motivation behind CPH calling MG and saying SG left with her driver ("She's not in this area, so stop looking here.") In all reality, the GB4 wasn't found for another 6 months after SG. It was GB4 found just off the road. The earlier bodies were found farther in, which means there's a possibility they had been just off the road since the area is commonly flooded. So even if his one leg becomes an issue in your mind as far as his capability is concerned, it could have happened easily if he pulled his vehicle up to the brush and used his upper body strength with GB4.

There is a whole list of reasons, why I don't believe, CPH is not the LISK. However, one can always "construct" something with more or less pull-ups, handstands and salto mortales to claim the opposite.

- never ever, I found an SK who was building clustered dump sites to built them just a mile from his doorstep. It would be so contradictory to the paranoia coming with a high degree of psychopathic behavior.

- the place where the GB4 were found is on the side of the road. So if I interpret the photos correctly, the killer either had to break through the bushes from the beach side (impossible for CPH, especially in the darkness) or he had to come form the road. From there, it goes down a little slope and then right into the bushes. The bodies were also not just rolled or pushed out of the car. The positions, seen in some of the press photos indicate, they were in a position almost perpendicular to the brush line. A body, rolling down that little slope would be laying there almost parallel to the brushes. The same for bodies drifting in the general flood that is so often quoted. They would end up parallel unless the current would be storng enough to carry them into the upper part of the underwood (which it obviously wasn't).

- I think, LISK is left-handed. The dropping pattern is circular (as in the drops are where the circles cut the road) and counter-clockwise. That is left-handed thinking. CPH uses on all photos in which he is holding something, the right hand. Thus I assume, he is one of the ab. 93% right-handed people.

Thus, sorry, but no construction can make that happen. And the dump site was compromised, only LISK didn't know it. OB residents knew it, the Suffolk Police would have known it, but not LISK. Because in the six months between SG's disappearance and the discovery of the GB, he dropped there also Amber Lynn Costello.

Peter

BINGO!

Make no mistake, the Doc is an arrogant control freak who likes to take charge and put his nose into everything. This doesn't automatically make him a killer. It does explain perfectly why he would agree to make the call to Mari when asked. You see, Doc has ALWAYS presented himself as a member of the board; a man in charge representing the community. With his big ego he could not help himself to let MP and AD know that HE was the GO-TO man for anyone with any questions for or business in the OBA community. If anyone from the OBA community was going to represent the community on this matter, in his mind it had to be him.

When the DOC called Mari, he did so as a representative of the Board of Directors. He acted like he was the spokesman for the community's leadership. After all, HE WAS a senior elected member of that board of directors.

None of this makes him a killer. Just an attention seeker hungry for roles where he is in charge.

Surely someone is going to put a negative spin on this post to say how it could also lead him to do awful things to those girls. Just leave it as it is. He was just thinking in his head that he was acting in the best interest of HIS community.

thank you ps149
thank you very much

calling cph the GO TO guy is very telling.
thank you
keep talking - keep it coming.

PETER BRENDT, YOU WROTE.

CPH did know. So CPH != LISK.

I do not understand.

Is ( != ) an emoticon? What does it mean?

Are you saying CPH is the LISK, or are you saying CPH is not the LISK?

I always understood you do not believe CPH is not the LISK

Thanks

PETER BRENDT, YOU WROTE.

I do not understand.

Thanks

My guess is he meant "does not" = maybe he was trying to do a symbol?

PETER BRENDT, YOU WROTE.

I do not understand.

Thanks

"!=" is the mathematical sign for "not equal" or "not the same" more and more replacing some older signs which are not usable in normal editor programs. So what I said is CPH IS NOT LISK ... which looks pretty weird with all the abbreviations in capitals, but the meaning clear, I hope.

Peter

..... He is maybe connected in some indirect way to SG's death, but he can't be LISK. *****Because LISK had obviously not the faintest idea about the whole Shannen Gilbert story or he wouldn't have parked Costello at the Beach. He would have known, the area is compromised. He didn't know.******

Peter

YES!(agreed, imho)

Did someone ever exercise an option that he might accidentally overdose her (or unwanted drugs interaction took place) that night? That she left his house in panic but being alive..lost in marshland and drown there without his actual knowledge? That could explain his earlier conflicting statements..

yup-I proposed something possibly went wrong while "treating her", and he told Pak take her away(that would cover his saying he returned her to her driver)---So Pak did, later panicked when she died(if she wasn't dead from the earlier "treatment", and returned with her another time, and dropped her body where the person that may have inadvertently caused her death lived so he'd catch the blame....?(a potential stretch, but, hey, could have happened)

yup-I proposed something possibly went wrong while "treating her", and he told Pak take her away(that would cover his saying he returned her to her driver)---So Pak did, later panicked when she died(if she wasn't dead from the earlier "treatment", and returned with her another time, and dropped her body where the person that may have inadvertently caused her death lived so he'd catch the blame....?(a potential stretch, but, hey, could have happened)

Very long ago, about the time of the radio shows, I posted the possibility, that JB maybe alerted CPH after SG showed the first signs of an overdose or drug induced paranoia. But till CPH was there, SG was already out of there and the whole thing started to get out of hand. Which triggered CPH's idea, to make himself looking good and at the same time, cover the whole thing up. He couldn't know, four other bodies a mile away would give an entirely different impression later.

Peter

- never ever, I found an SK who was building clustered dump sites to built them just a mile from his doorstep. It would be so contradictory to the paranoia coming with a high degree of psychopathic behavior.

- I think, LISK is left-handed. The dropping pattern is circular (as in the drops are where the circles cut the road) and counter-clockwise. That is left-handed thinking.

Peter

agree a lot on the clustering--too close to home

agree a lot on lefty---I believe the layout(not in order of found) goes in order of disappearance 4,2,1,3--(ac,mb,mbb,mw)---it's left-handed in that a lefty would place something down(mbb), subconsciously urging him, the next would go to the LEFT(mb), then right to balance(mw), then left again to end(ac)------try it at home on your coffee table--put a glass in the middle in front of you, then place another--see if ur lefty which way ur hand wants to go, and same if your righty--hard to resist the direction of your handedness

agree a lot on the clustering--too close to home

agree a lot on lefty---I believe the layout(not in order of found) goes in order of disappearance 4,2,1,3--(ac,mb,mbb,mw)---it's left-handed in that a lefty would place something down(mbb), subconsciously urging him, the next would go to the LEFT(mb), then right to balance(mw), then left again to end(ac)------try it at home on your coffee table--put a glass in the middle in front of you, then place another--see if ur lefty which way ur hand wants to go, and same if your righty--hard to resist the direction of your handedness

Interesting

the "!" is more commonly used as a symbol for "repeating". Just an FYI. If you would have done the "=" sign with a diagnol line through it....that probably would hav ebeen better. next time you should consider the above referenced symbol. I bet you would have a more smooth piece of writing.

the "!" is more commonly used as a symbol for "repeating". Just an FYI. If you would have done the "=" sign with a diagnol line through it....that probably would hav ebeen better. next time you should consider the above referenced symbol. I bet you would have a more smooth piece of writing.

Yeah, but then, it's not on a standard keyboard. So you would need some special char tool for it. Which is the reason != becomes always more popular in math. Kind of a finger breaking business with such math editors anyway.

Peter

I was only breaking chops anyway.

I still use my TI-99 (I think thats the number cause it wore off; ive had it since college)
Graphing calculators were the best for cheating on tests. Supposedly.

I was only breaking chops anyway.

I still use my TI-99 (I think thats the number cause it wore off; ive had it since college)
Graphing calculators were the best for cheating on tests. Supposedly.

I could never figure out how to use the graphing calculators. Lol It's a good thing I had a solid foundation in math or I would have never graduated HS math! (I learned college algebra in 3rd grade. I'm a closet geek. I still hated math, though.)

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/48_hours_gilbert.pdf

I just noticed that in the first letter, he first writes "Shannan", then "Shannon"... it alternates again. The second letter he writes her name once at the end spelled "Shannon". I don't know if there's a point or any meaning to that, just an observation I just made.

Very observant. I have a friend named Shannon (with an o) and when I type SGs name I sometimes have to edit it because I wanna spell it that way. Might be something. Might not.

Very observant. I have a friend named Shannon (with an o) and when I type SGs name I sometimes have to edit it because I wanna spell it that way. Might be something. Might not.

Not that observant... I have the letters saved (with signatures) and didn't notice that until now. Lol

-

Peter

(I still agree)-but to be fair and to retouch this again, the only one I can readily recall that might have done this isn't a PROVEN serial killer (just a proven killer so far), so he doesn't count, that being MONTOYA in WEST MESA, where the burial site was like 1 1/2 miles away from his relocated trailer--he did move to that spot from somewhere in his trailer, so technically, he didn't live close to the site originally, AND at one point he was alleged to have a partner, REYNOLDS(died in 2009), so it may have been his/their site, also unproven, since I believe the girls in that site were from 2003-2004, and nothing after up to 2006 when MONTOYA was shot(2 years no activity in that site would be odd)-maybe he moved there to look over it, and had another newer site elsewhere---they were probably a tandem team, and REYNOLDS more culpable than believed, MONTOYA just made an easier culprit

http://www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/pdf/48_hours_gilbert.pdf

I just noticed that in the first letter, he first writes "Shannan", then "Shannon"... it alternates again. The second letter he writes her name once at the end spelled "Shannon". I don't know if there's a point or any meaning to that, just an observation I just made.

Normally, with a name like "Shannan", it would mean, he heard the name from someone who mumbled, had an unusual pronunciation or was simply drunk or stoned at the time he spoke. The other possibility is, he is no native speaker (which we can dismiss in that case) and just falls back to the more usual spelling on occasion.

Peter

(I still agree)-but to be fair and to retouch this again, the only one I can readily recall that might have done this isn't a PROVEN serial killer (just a proven killer so far), so he doesn't count, that being MONTOYA in WEST MESA, where the burial site was like 1 1/2 miles away from his relocated trailer--he did move to that spot from somewhere in his trailer, so technically, he didn't live close to the site originally, AND at one point he was alleged to have a partner, REYNOLDS(died in 2009), so it may have been his/their site, also unproven, since I believe the girls in that site were from 2003-2004, and nothing after up to 2006 when MONTOYA was shot(2 years no activity in that site would be odd)-maybe he moved there to look over it, and had another newer site elsewhere---they were probably a tandem team, and REYNOLDS more culpable than believed, MONTOYA just made an easier culprit

Montoya made the easier culprit. But wrongful. Montoya wouldn't have been able for example to subdue two victims at the same time and do the driving as well (as in the cases of Salazar/Barela). Montoya also wouldn't have hung out in that park where those girls disappeared. So Montoya and more his death are just comfortable scapegoats for not finding the real killers (I think, at least two, maybe three there -> pack, more like Bonin's pack). And the same is true for Reynolds. Aside of that, I doubt, any of those two would have been organized enough to pull that off. Which leaves us in West Mesa with, someone found a possible scapegoat 1 1/2 miles from the dump site.

Peter

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
glittersomething