Letters to Casey from Cindy and George

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Unless she calls KCs' acquaintances to say "BTW KC is a sociopath etc".
OOOOOh loving mother!!:dance:

So while I have the forum,UHHUM, been trying to post for about 12 minutes. Learned that paying the fee to remove ads will not increase font size (so you can see), it will increase speed of loading. (On target) those letters have me thinkin'.

I'm thinkin' 'bout startin' a thread where we can donate (or something) to at least make the site visible for us old'ens. No doubt, there are many issues involved in operating a HIGH QUALITY/PROFESSIONALLY moderated site like WS. I'm just tryin' to figure out a way to SEE it and participate without going broke.On topic, I'm sure these letters are choreographed with JB to get the biggest bang for the media/PR/ taint the jury effect.

abadeaabdabdbaa thats all folks !!!:twocents:
Ok...call me crazy, but isn't the font size the same as it's always been?

I Din Doot--not sure if you have a mouse that has one of those little wheel thingies in it, but if you do, then try holding down the CTRL key and simultaneously scroll your little wheel thingamabob on your mouse away from you. The font should embiggen. :dance:

If you don't have a mouse with a little wheelie-whatsit, I'm done stumped.

I tried to respond as soon as I saw your post. Keep locking up waiting for ads to load.
The real problem is the ads on the right side that BLOW THE MARGINS just like a photo that has not been resized.

So back on topic, the letters (initially) were sincere. Now , they are choreographed to the beat of a different drum!!!:dance:

I swear to all that is holy... if the Anthony's pay that bill, I'm throwing "crazy" out the window and am going to have to come up with a super new jet rocket fueled adjective for it...

I swear to all that is holy... if the Anthony's pay that bill, I'm throwing "crazy" out the window and am going to have to come up with a super new jet rocket fueled adjective for it...

HEY NOW ~ If they don't pay it, how will Casey take her Rockin' & Rollin' Revival RV cross country speaking in tongues, speading the word of the gospil, and, selling her artsy/crafty things and sit on the beautifl beaches of the world drinking little pink drinks with umbrellas in em'?? {whew}

How dare the state yank her driving privledges ~!!
The girl has places to go, and things to do, and people to s***w.....

Unless she calls KCs' acquaintances to say "BTW KC is a sociopath etc".
OOOOOh loving mother!!:dance:

So while I have the forum,UHHUM, been trying to post for about 12 minutes. Learned that paying the fee to remove ads will not increase font size (so you can see), it will increase speed of loading. (On target) those letters have me thinkin'.

I'm thinkin' 'bout startin' a thread where we can donate (or something) to at least make the site visible for us old'ens. No doubt, there are many issues involved in operating a HIGH QUALITY/PROFESSIONALLY moderated site like WS. I'm just tryin' to figure out a way to SEE it and participate without going broke.On topic, I'm sure these letters are choreographed with JB to get the biggest bang for the media/PR/ taint the jury effect.

abadeaabdabdbaa thats all folks !!!:twocents:

If you are on Internet Explorer, go to the top and click on "view". Then click on "zoom". zoom to 150%. Big text and it doesn't kill your margins at 150 percent. The text size thing you see doesn't work well.

http://www.wftv.com/countybycounty/24592378/detail.html

Casey May Have License Suspended Over Owed Fees

Poor George! He went through all that trouble to get her to sign her DL application! I guess she did or they wouldn't be able to suspend it.

WOW.. thanks for the link.. that article just sorta let it all hang out there.. amazing that others who aren't as involved as deeply as us.. see it for exactly what it is as well.

wild

Bumping this up for more letters from 11-02-10 Doc dump.

Starting on Pdf page 125
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/59182780/Discovery-Pt-1-11022010

So far, Cindy says after ICA's trial in the spring, they will look for "her" together.

Cindy calls KathiB little miss witchypoo from ch 9. I assume she's talking about KB.

BBM

That's soooooo mature! Sounds just like something a 50 yo grandmother would say! Lol! :crazy:

This is my favorite excerpt (so far!) from the latest batch of letters:
From Cindy's letter to Casey dated 7-21-10---towards the end---
"I know that when the trial comes your team will blow all of their theories and lack of evidence up in their faces. Sidenote: Horace just crapped on the living room floor. I just saw him do it. I've been blaming the dogs. What in the world has gotten into him??"

ROFL! Good question Cindy, and please tell us WHAT in the world has gotten into ALL of you??

jmo

Bumping this up for more letters from 11-02-10 Doc dump.

Starting on Pdf page 125
http://www.docstoc.com/docs/59182780/Discovery-Pt-1-11022010

So far, Cindy says after ICA's trial in the spring, they will look for "her" together.

Cindy calls KathiB little miss witchypoo from ch 9. I assume she's talking about KB.

I'm guessing now she is basing it on that email to LDB in which a JAC attorney cites a "semi-anonymous" phone call from MN detailing all kinds of crazed "corroboration" of the ZFG events including the elaborate (if unexplained) kidnapping of Caylee and the insistence that it was not Caylee's remains that are found (pp 129-133 in MM's first docstop).

I wondered why, regardless of the memorial and the cremains jewelry why CA had concocted a brand new batch of Raspberry Flavored KoolAid that she had evidently been sipping when she insisted Caylee was alive at the recent hearing. I'm sure she smugly believes it is based on "evidence". Wow.

I'm guessing now she is basing it on that email to LDB in which a JAC attorney cites a "semi-anonymous" phone call from MN detailing all kinds of crazed "corroboration" of the ZFG events including the elaborate (if unexplained) kidnapping of Caylee and the insistence that it was not Caylee's remains that are found (pp 129-133 in MM's first docstop).

I wondered why, regardless of the memorial and the cremains jewelry why CA had concocted a brand new batch of Raspberry Flavored KoolAid that she had evidently been sipping when she insisted Caylee was alive at the recent hearing. I'm sure she smugly believes it is based on "evidence". Wow.

BBM. Was that the chicken scratch notes/lists? After a quick glance at that insanity, I promised myself I would get back to it later depending on if I make a run to the liquor store or not. :angel:

spin spin spin

Letter from CA to KC dated 6-20-2010

http://www.clickorlando.com/download/2010/1102/25605267.pdf

PDF page 111 of 244

Discovery page 23331

"Casey stay strong and don’t let all the nonsence (sic) get you stressed. Jeaninne told me about last Thurs. I’m glad you are reporting them now. I hope at some point Jose can achieve what he needs to to get you to see someone soon.

I don’t know if Jeaninne told you about the water pipe that broke on Fri. We had water from the pipe outside Caylee’s room leak into her room mostly into her play corner. –carpet was soaked and walls were damp. Every thing is drying out but the carpet smells bad. (I better watch how I describe it they may come take it as discovery! It’s amazing how even clean water can smell rancid after it sets for a while!"

Re: underlined by me part--wonder what that's all about?

spin spin spin

PDF page 111 of 244

Discovery page 23331

"Casey stay strong and don’t let all the nonsence (sic) get you stressed. Jeaninne told me about last Thurs. I’m glad you are reporting them now. I hope at some point Jose can achieve what he needs to to get you to see someone soon.

I don’t know if Jeaninne told you about the water pipe that broke on Fri. We had water from the pipe outside Caylee’s room leak into her room mostly into her play corner. –carpet was soaked and walls were damp. Every thing is drying out but the carpet smells bad. (I better watch how I describe it they may come take it as discovery! It’s amazing how even clean water can smell rancid after it sets for a while!"

Just when I think it can't get anymore DISGUSTING.

Lame. Everyone is on to you, Cindy. You're taking over as master manipulator while KC is on admin leave for legal reasons.

spin spin spin

PDF page 111 of 244

Discovery page 23331

When I read this my initial gut feeling was that ICA was having seizures, which she apparently has a history of. Not sure of course, just an idea that fits.

And everyone claims that GA's side of the family has mental problems???

And everyone claims that GA's side of the family has mental problems???

HA! So true LambChop. Cindy knows that we are all going to read this silliness she is spewing, and now she is trying so hard to make Caylee still be alive??!

Life must be just one big conspiracy against the Anthony family.

I found it somewhat amusing how Cindy abruptly cut off her ranting about how ICA will be found innocent come Spring to announce that Horace had just "crapped" on the floor! :crazy: Then goes on to say that Horace (her cat) is spoiled...

And on a more serious note, I had to look at which day Cindy was referring to (last Friday in the letter, I think) when she was talking about the water pipe breaking in Caylee's room... If my calculations are correct, the flood would have been July 16th, the anniversary of the day that ICA was arrested. I found it sadly fitting...:waitasec:

JMO as usual.

This is my favorite excerpt (so far!) from the latest batch of letters:
From Cindy's letter to Casey dated 7-21-10---towards the end---
"I know that when the trial comes your team will blow all of their theories and lack of evidence up in their faces. Sidenote: Horace just crapped on the living room floor. I just saw him do it. I've been blaming the dogs. What in the world has gotten into him??"

ROFL! Good question Cindy, and please tell us WHAT in the world has gotten into ALL of you??

jmo

This is also my favourite excerpt (still laughing as I type this). I just can't even begin to sum up everything that is wrong here - the all important sidenote of the cat crapping on the floor in the midst of her bolstering kc's spirits that there is no evidence. Nice.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Isla_lei
Back