Levi Page Show 6/28 9 PM ET! RC may be on tonight

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I put this on the lawyer thread but does anyone know...........

How does Witness Sequestration work when a trial is televised and all the news stations are carrying it. What happens if someone just comes up and tells you about testimony they heard at the trial?

Calling her to the stand...waste HUGE waste. She lies almost as much as Casey...as far as I know she hasn't killed anyone...I suppose that's a redeeming quality when compared to Casey

ITA
I did not believe her when she was on his show before and do not believe her now.
Something was wrong this evening and I suggest to her to knock it down a few notches before she testifies.

JMHO

She has violated the courts order regarding witnesses under subpoena.

It will be interesting to see what happens regarding Krystal/River in court tomorrow.
Obviously from what she has said on Levis' show, she has been following the trial.

I won't even comment on her lying under oath during her sworn statements to law enforcement.
;)

George doesn't seem to be the "dig your nails into a girls back" kind of guy?? I don't know, but ewwww!!

I don't believe her. I don't believe George. So now what?

wow, RC knows marks on GA body that's personal........that would be intimate!

Now that would be hard for GA to explain away (unless theres a topless photo of him around somewhere -- ie, the cruise ship). But if he has something else that's descriptive...say in the nether-regions. That would be a bombshell.

Just sayin.

Curious - why is she on a talk show? She should be preaching to the jury, not the choir.

MOO

Mel

Is there going to be any way to listen to this interview at a different time?

She has violated the courts order regarding witnesses under subpoena.

It will be interesting to see what happens regarding Krystal/River in court tomorrow.
Obviously from what she has said on Levis' show, she has been following the trial.

I won't even comment on her lying under oath during her sworn statements to law enforcement.
;)

I haven't listened to it, don't want to -- BUT, why did Levi have her on? Shouldn't he have just said no and wait until after trial? I heard she was in the hospital for some kind of anxiety thing, and I think we can all agree she's one sammich short of a picnic (ie, the video clip after Caylee was found with her friend Kaleia, or Kimora, or whatever names they go by nowadays).

Nope - IMHO Levi should have just hung up the phone.

MOO - please and thanks,

Mel

I wonder if the DT decided not to call her and so she is no longer a witness? It could explain her interview tonight...but then again, I cannot remember when she did that interview for the local news? Was that since the trail started? If so, then she violated the order twice, it seems.

I stick with my original opinion - GA had an affair with this woman - and I believe it is somewhere in the released evidence that LE did contact her

Why not give an interview? Just because she talks rough doesn't mean anything - you get past the yelling and listen to what she is saying - she makes sense - She is getting treated the same way she was when the news first came out. Might be a little over the top lol but I still believe her.
I feel like we are in the 1500's? Should we hunt her down and sew a large "A" on her blouse!

I stick with my original opinion - GA had an affair with this woman - and I believe it is somewhere in the released evidence that LE did contact her

I believe there was an inappropriate relationship between the two. GA was flip and angry/hostile when answering questions.

Everybody beating up on River for being on an internet radio show with maybe a few dozen listeners? What about Dr Spitz who went on TV for a very lengthy interview with Tony Pipitone before his testimony? I guess that was ok.

The thing is why in the HELL would she act this pissed off??? you know what i mean really there is absolutely no reason for her to act all pissed off over this it is just stupid. I don't think she is doing that many interviews. Hell I watch Jane and Nancy ALL the time and have never seen her on there. The only interview I have seen that she did but did not watch it is the one that Nancy has been airing on her show and the same one that Prime News has been showing.

The thing is why in the HELL would she act this pissed off??? you know what i mean really there is absolutely no reason for her to act all pissed off over this it is just stupid. I don't think she is doing that many interviews. Hell I watch Jane and Nancy ALL the time and have never seen her on there. The only interview I have seen that she did but did not watch it is the one that Nancy has been airing on her show and the same one that Prime News has been showing.

Krystal Holloway/River Cruz sister, Cecelia, went on Nancy Grace. Some people don't want the publicity. She didn't or we would have seen her all over the TV. I believe her that she was offered to be put up in hotels etc if she would give an interview. I know it's 2011 but being called a liar on national tv by Brad Conway and George today and all the horrible horrible things that were said about her in blogs and even on here, when all this first came - would P me off too.

I put this on the lawyer thread but does anyone know...........

How does Witness Sequestration work when a trial is televised and all the news stations are carrying it. What happens if someone just comes up and tells you about testimony they heard at the trial?

I don't have the exact answer BUT didn't Baez just have dinner with GR and tell of his frustration of LA testimony and what he expected LA to say? This was in the lawyer thread and I believe it was RHornsby that said this was perfectly OK.
To me, this seems like a similar utterance and I wouldn't think it would be subject to punishment (albeit before testimony as opposed to after).
I mean, it's all in her interviews and deposition that are freely accessible in the state of Florida.
just my :twocents:

Krystal Holloway/River Cruz did not go on Nancy Grace - it was her sister, Cecelia

I know that.... There is an interview(one that River did for a different news station I believe) that Nancy keeps showing though and it's of River if I am not mistaken.

Oh I totally agree that if they did have an affair that she is not innocent here either. My god she was fuming mad tonight though!!!! I couldn't' believe how riled up she was and it really makes me think that he could have been lying. She even said that you can do background checks on her to see that she has nothing on record. She said that if Nancy and Jane do their jobs and all that they can look it up and find out she's done nothing wrong.

I think the biggest reason as I said in a previous post that she spoke out was because of George slandering her.

BTW those of you who missed the show can go back and re-listen right now if you want. It archives right after the show ends.

I am listening now :floorlaugh: I sure hope someone does do a check on her. According to Dr. Glass at her blog, River is very sweet and has only been in trouble for shoplifting. :floorlaugh:

I'm more interested in hearing about the terminal brain tumor than RC at this point. I'm not proud of that but I'm being honest.
You'd think she'd have more pressing concerns in her condition, than proving to the world she's an adulteress. Is this going to be her legacy? Seriously RC???

Everybody beating up on River for being on an internet radio show with maybe a few dozen listeners? What about Dr Spitz who went on TV for a very lengthy interview with Tony Pipitone before his testimony? I guess that was ok.

IMO, so not OK. I was floored that he did that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member