Levi Page Show 6/28 9 PM ET! RC may be on tonight

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
:rolling:

okay, what if George's fingernails got lucky? Well, perhaps lucky is not the best word choice, but anyway...

Even so, I'm still with George.

What I'm trying to say is ... it's poppycock and worthless informatin - even if he confided that it was an accident that snowballed, it could easily have been George's wishful thinking that his daughter did not intentionally kill his granddaughter.

I mean, he's got decomp in Casey's car, Casey's 31 lying days, and Caylee's remains. There are only 2 conclusions. His daughter killed Caylee, or ... his daughter can't admit Caylee accidentally died.

if wishes were horses. poor George. :cow:

I have River's depo open in another tab. She says George told her he BELIEVED it was an accident and it went wrong. What does that even mean? Do accidents ever go right?

If GA did have affair, a bad decision. But that does not explain the accidental drowning, the 31 days, etc, etc, etc.

At the end of this, I would love to see a full list of people ICA has destroyed and thrown under the bus.

Hi Chilly Willy, I think that a lot of people are getting River confused with her sister.

The sister told WFTV: "The sister also said that she had photos on a phone of she and George in intimate situations and shared them with detectives as well as the numerous text messages they exchanged using all three of George's cell phones." Source: http://www.wftv.com/news/22846532/detail.html

So has River clarified that? Has she denied the existence of the pictures?

She said that she doesn't want to judge, she didn't say that she won't judge. One way or the other she's judging. If she agrees with the majority, then she's judged. If she doesn't agree with the majority, she has still judged. She just hasn't agreed with the others. Does that make sense?

So, although she doesn't want to judge, she will!

She might surprise everyone. I don't think anybody can really know what the jurors are thinking just by watching their actions in court or how they answered in jury selection.

I have faith they all have common sense and will see through all the BS and lies.

:rolling:

okay, what if George's fingernails got lucky? Well, perhaps lucky is not the best word choice, but anyway...

Even so, I'm still with George.

What I'm trying to say is ... it's poppycock and worthless informatin - even if he confided that it was an accident that snowballed, it could easily have been George's wishful thinking that his daughter did not intentionally kill his granddaughter.

I mean, he's got decomp in Casey's car, Casey's 31 lying days, and Caylee's remains. There are only 2 conclusions. His daughter killed Caylee, or ... his daughter can't admit Caylee accidentally died.

if wishes were horses. poor George. :cow:

I said I think River is telling the truth, and the reason George said it was an accident is because he knew Casey was guilty, but didn't want to think Casey had the intent to murder Caylee...

Out of all these family members I feel most sorry for George.

I sorta feel like George is the fall guy that all the other members of the family crap on.

If she's angry about anything my take on it is that she feels rejected. George actually laughed on the stand at the idea that he might have had an affair with her. That tends to pizz a lady off.

Did you know she claimed at one time to have pictures of her and George in compromising positions? And AFTER that she claimed that they never were romantically involved. Which is it? And why would someone who doesn't want to get involved take pictures of herself with a married man? Planning a little blackmail maybe? Or maybe hoping to grab her 15 minutes of fame?

Bottom line is, she approached him, she hung around every day, followed him from location to location, and then protests that she doesn't want to be involved. Then why the heck did she involve herself?
awesome post ita she put herself in this .. if she goes on the stand i hope she gets ripped to shreds .

I said I think River is telling the truth, and the reason George said it was an accident is because he knew Casey was guilty, but didn't want to think Casey had the intent to murder Caylee...

Out of all these family members I feel most sorry for George.

I sorta feel like George is the fall guy that all the other members of the family crap on.

:yes:

we agree on George's wishful thinking...about Casey's intent.

George might be right. Casey's such a nut, she might just be holding out to save face with her new legal family.

Hard to swallow that one but ... Father knows best?

When you stretch the chloroform concept and consider it as Casey's budget babysitting method ... and put some sugar on top with sprinkles ... and say "oops!"

:nevermind:

too much of a stretch for me. but maybe not for Casey's dad.

All middle aged men are different, so lumping them into a category or attributing the behaviors and/or performance of one to all just doesn't work.

I was in a very unique job position at one point for over 8 years. In that position I heard lots of personal details and/or the health problems and concerns of over 450 men. I'd say around 70% of them were between around 35 - 60 or so. The rest were younger, but none younger than about 25.

Unless I was being lied to, and I don't think I was, there are plenty of middle aged men who are still doing a lot of "fingernail digging" so to speak. I also had a very few female patients in the group. One gal who was around 55 complained constantly about her husband wanting sex each and every day, come rain or come shine. Her lament was "When will it ever END"? And my answer was "It may not!"

It doesn't seem too hard to stay out of this situation. All kinds of people have done just that with little or no effort. If that truly is your goal I'd suggest not having an affair with the defendant's father and victim's grandfather.

I hope the jury doesn't get distracted by all this and spend their time trying to figure out if GA had an affair instead of who killed Caylee. .

It doesn't seem too hard to stay out of this situation. All kinds of people have done just that with little or no effort. If that truly is your goal I'd suggest not having an affair with the defendant's father and victim's grandfather.

I hope the jury doesn't get distracted by all this and spend their time trying to figure out if GA had an affair instead of who killed Caylee. .

yep i agree with this .. its starting to seem like the case is about everyone else and what they did rather than being about caylee and the justice she deserves ..

The DT is trying to confuse the jurors and distract them with anyone and anything they can versus answer some of the really big questions in the case. Kronk moved the body and hit it, Lee molested her as did George to excuse the 31 days, George hid the body after she drowned despite being a cop and knowing CPR and to call 911, etc. I think it will work to an extent but at some point the jury might wonder if it is all a bunch of excuses to save their client. I would.

The State rebuttal could be interesting. Bottom line is a dead baby with duct tape dumped in the woods and no real answer as to who could have done that other than the mother. I believe the jury will find she was in the trunk and was chloro'd. The drowning doesn't make sense. GA believing it was an accident doesn't seem like a stretch because it would be better than facing the horror that your daughter knocked Caylee out to party and killed her in the process.

yep i agree with this .. its starting to seem like the case is about everyone else and what they did rather than being about caylee and the justice she deserves ..

Exactly. The DT talks about anyone and everything to detract. It works to an extent but there are still gaping holes out there that need filling.

I am going to have to see Ms Cruz on the stand tomorrow to make a decision about her. I certainly was not impressed with her in the interview to night. imo

So you're saying you managed to gracefully sneak in an interview between River's sequester time frames? :detective:

Was that a close call or what?!!

That's what I was thinking - dayum that Levi is GOOD :)

Was the processs server waiting at the door?

:great:

Love ya Levi!!

Mel

I'm listening to it right now and she sounds like a woman scorned. I don't think she's as p*ssed off about him denying a relationship (if there was one) as much as she is p*ssed off about the allegations he made about her character.

I say put her on the stand and let Jeff Ashton have at her. We'll get the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth (I so hope I'm right). Who George did (or how he did it) while Caylee was "missing" is of no concern to me. Her own mother had gone on as if nothing had happened. Why is George the bad one? What about Casey? If it was an accident, there would have been no reason to discard Caylee's body. So, what did Casey have to hide?

And, to Sheryl who is talking right now (as I'm listening to it): I don't have to know HOW Caylee died. I just know that a 2 year old little girl didn't kill herself and dispose of her own body -- 3 strips of duct tape, WtP blanket, 2 trash bags, 1 laundry bag, 31 days, tattoo, journal entry, no remorse, party party party, stripper pole, boyfriend, Blockbuster just a matter of hours after Caylee "accidentally" died, mother never reported her missing, lies upon lies upon lies upon lies. That's what I want to know....how will the defense explain this away?

Ohh..River Cruz has no brain tumor?

I'm confused, not for the first time. (I'm tuning in late to this story.) What's this about having a terminal brain tumour? She lied about that? To whom?

I take it that she lied about having the affair one way or another since she's both claimed that they didn't and that they did.

Did she lie about something else?

The relevance of the affair is to show George was close enough with her to confide about Casey and how Caylee died.

The defense is saying that she told George that Caylee's death was an accident.

Who told George that? Casey? But wasn't he supposed to be there and witness it for himself? Or do you mean George told RC that?

I don't know... I think he would be likely to say that anyway, even if he privately thought it was a murder. Wishful thinking, and who wants their casual lovers or other supporters to think you're the father of a murderer? I have never been in that position but if I knew or believed or feared that one of my children was a murderer I don't think I would confide in a casual lover. Particularly if I'm on all the news shows insisting that my child is innocent.

The only thing the statement shows is IMO that he didn't believe the nanny took Caylee and that Casey was a liar.

I've been following this a long time (since day 31) and I could have sworn that RC's sister said that RC had a terminal brain tumor, way way back when these two first inserted themselves into this story.

Both of them should be ashamed IMO for getting all up in this case and using it to get media attention for themselves.

JMHO

Yes she did!! When I heard that GA said that yesterday I was like oh yeah her sister said she had a brain tumor..

If RC has told people she's got a brain tumor she hasn't got IMO it totally means she'll do anything for attention. Or was it a money scam? Please please send me donations, I'm dying of a brain cancer here and I've no money for treatment?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member