Lifetime movie- Jodi Arias: Dirty Little Secret

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'm even more creeped out by JA now that I've seen the bathroom scene, because I think that was demeanor during the murder

The chick that played JA got uglier as the movie went on, I thought. lol and.... JW..OMG!

It is on again in an hour and then again on Monday night at 8pm and 12 am est

As far as accuracy I'd give it a 6/10. For entertainment 7/10. I like how they showed Travis as a guy willing to forgive.

Yes as inaccurate as it was, it showed the Jodi and the Travis that we all knew was the reality. That's what's most important, I think. The willing to forgive aspect is also important. People wonder why Travis kept in contact with Jodi. That's probably one reason why.

Ahh I want to watch it online tonight! I'm in the hospital with no lifetime channel!

Thanks for narrating dudes! That was too kind! I kind of feel bad for demanding it now and taking people away from the movie :(

It says it is but I missed this one. Samantha is in it.

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

gngr~snap, this is o/t but I'm so glad to see you posting here! I've missed your posts :blushing:

Thanks for narrating dudes! That was too kind! I kind of feel bad for demanding it now and taking people away from the movie :(

I would have been here anyway.

Yay! I'm going to try this link! Steely, yeah I'm here for a bit unfortunately but hopefully not another surgery. I just wanna go home- stupid Crohn's.

Grrr. I hope you're out soon.

I caught that just before I lost my feed, nearly spat my water out. :floorlaugh:
Wonder what she thought

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 4 Beta

She's having an identity crisis in front of her bedroom mirror as we speak, checking out her backside and asking her hubby if she really looks like that. And yes JW in 15 years, you will :floorlaugh:

I think Lifetime was trying to invoke the parody tape posted on youtube by that comedian in the trial scenes. The actress did a bang up job channeling her IMO!

Oh goodness no! Don't feel bad! I hate being stuck at work when things are going on and rely on WS for info, so I feel your pain. That's one of the many wonderful things about this site :)

gngr~snap, this is o/t but I'm so glad to see you posting here! I've missed your posts :blushing:

aww I'm shocked you even noticed.
Thanks

Sent from my SGH-T679 using Tapatalk 2

Anybody watching the show after the movie? I avoided seeing so many of the crime scene photos... they just showed them like they were nothing. I mean, the neck wound? Seriously?

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cowboy89
Back