Light a Candle by Your Computer Tonight

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee...always remembering you when I light my candle

relighting my candle and saying a prayer if you can give Tim a sign so he can bring you home We all love you sweetie

Caylee...look into the light of the candle and show us where you are

Caylee...showing you my love by lighting your candle

As my caption reads, A realist but not heartless...
I do know Casey is guilty. I do believe the Anthony family does in fact know it is true and are trying to save her. I am a zealot for Justice...which explains why I am drawn to sleuthing crime. We are on the road for Justice being served for Caylee. This describes the realist part of me. Do the crime, serve the time. No matter what. However, I am a humanist as well...I have a heart that feels somber this evening for all the players involved. Caylee, who didn't have the choice of being born to someone not ready to be a mother. The Anthony family, despite doing the wrong things, are suffering more than I can imagine. Friends and other loved ones to the Anthony family, suffering loss and sorrows as well. The public, this tragic story pulls at our heartstrings and ignites such anger. All involved have been on this rollercoaster ride of emotions. We all belong to the human village, we are all affected and involved to different degrees.
And finally, Casey. This young 22 year old woman/child, who is on her journey to the end of life as she knows it. I feel sadness for her. She is a fellow human being, who in a flash of a moment perhaps, made a choice that ended the life of her daughter, and along with Caylee's life, she is losing her very own. Whether it be life sentence or deathrow. Her life is done. How I wish I could give her that moment back, to make a different choice.
So think about lighting a candle for all. I will.

Bumping back to the 1st page..

Praying for Sweet Caylee and the justice she soooo deserves.
God Bless you Sweetheart and May you Rest in Peace always..

Lit a candle for you sweet Caylee. I am praying for justice for you.

Lighting a candle for Caylee.

We embrace you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads