Light a Candle by Your Computer Tonight

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee, my stepdaughter was in a musical today, and I thought of you when they sang "You are My Sunshine". I don't understand how you weren't your mother's sunshine. She didn't deserve you. I almost cried, but I know you're safe in heaven now. Sleep peacefully, sweet angel.

Caylee when my little girl passed away I thought I would never feel happiness again! That is what a Mother should feel I am so sorry that yours took your life if I had a wish it would be to keep every child safe from the evil that's in this world! I hope you and my Megan are together in Heaven playing and happy and keeping each other company until I can get there and give you both a great big hug and kiss!

Caylee when my little girl passed away I thought I would never feel happiness again! That is what a Mother should feel I am so sorry that yours took your life if I had a wish it would be to keep every child safe from the evil that's in this world! I hope you and my Megan are together in Heaven playing and happy and keeping each other company until I can get there and give you both a great big hug and kiss!

Bless you, DJ. :hug: Glad you are w/ us here @ WS.

A couple things that suggest to me Megan & Caylee are in a better place.

Corinthians 2:9
"But, as it is written: That eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither hath it entered into the heart of man, what things God hath prepared for them that love him."​

Matthew 19:14
"But Jesus said to them: Suffer the little children, and forbid them not to come to me: for the kingdom of heaven is for such."​

Perhaps today they're, "riding a drop of rain". We'll get there. Promise. ;)

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yYHT-TF4KO4[/ame]

Good morning, Sunshine. :sunshine:

Remembering this morning that 2 years ago today you sat on your great-grandfather's lap for, "You are My Sunshine".

You knew then what it meant to be loved. Knowing now you are loved and, "in the arms of the angels".

"May you find some comfort there."

Dearest Caylee,

Tomorrow is your heavenly birthday. Many of us on Earth are praying for justice for you. Know that many people will be thinking of you, especially tomorrow. Although you may not have had the opportunity to feel real true unconditional love here on Earth, you are certainly now blessed with it for all of eternity.

"Why did she have to go
So young I just don't know why
Things happen half the time
Without reason without rhyme
Makes no sense to me
I just have to believe

She flew up to Heaven on the wings of angels
By the clouds and stars and passed where no one sees
And she walks with Jesus and her loved ones waiting
And I know she's smiling saying
Don't worry 'bout me"

I know it's kind of cheesy and from the movie The Last Boyscout, but Caylee you were taken from this world before reaching your full potential. A potential that could have brought great things to this world. So this message is to:

Caylee the doctor, the scientist, the astronaut, the teacher, and many more.

~Precious Child~
You live on in our hearts

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I927O_CCLj4[/ame]

Note: click on blue bar at top of video to view since embedding is disabled...

I encourage everyone to watch the video Harmony posted in remembrance of Caylee today. It brought me to tears, but in a good way. :) Thank you, Harmony.

Caylee,

I've been struggling for days .... trying to come up with the right words to post to you today. I wanted to say something profound...or post a special tribute video....yet, nothing seemed fitting or conveyed my feelings the way I had hoped. And here were are...in the midst of the hours 2 years ago when I would have given anything to have been your mom and protected you. I find comfort knowing that you are in a better place - protected, safe, and experience the unconditional love you deserve every day, all day. I hope every one of your days is spent frolicking with puppies, chasing butterflies, wishing upon stars, playing dress-up, reading your favorite stories and singing songs with that precious voice of yours.

May you feel all the love of so many of us here and I pray that you feel comforted by knowing that we will see the fight for justice for you through to the end. We will never give up. You are loved very much here, Caylee.

Love,
Beach

I encourage everyone to watch the video Harmony posted in remembrance of Caylee today. It brought me to tears, but in a good way. :) Thank you, Harmony.

Caylee,

I've been struggling for days .... trying to come up with the right words to post to you today. I wanted to say something profound...or post a special tribute video....yet, nothing seemed fitting or conveyed my feelings the way I had hoped. And here were are...in the midst of the hours 2 years ago when I would have given anything to have been your mom and protected you. I find comfort knowing that you are in a better place - protected, safe, and experience the unconditional love you deserve every day, all day. I hope every one of your days is spent frolicking with puppies, chasing butterflies, wishing upon stars, playing dress-up, reading your favorite stories and singing songs with that precious voice of yours.

May you feel all the love of so many of us here and I pray that you feel comforted by knowing that we will see the fight for justice for you through to the end. We will never give up. You are loved very much here, Caylee.

Love,
Beach
I know how you feel, Beach. I couldn't put into words how I felt yesterday. But I realized that I remember beautiful Caylee...even in a day of silence. I know my heart reaches out to that little sweetheart always.
Caylee, I feel your presence even now.
Sweet dreams, angel.
oxoxoxox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads