Light a Candle by Your Computer Tonight

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
While my heart aches for all the wonderful childhood excitement you are not experiencing here on earth, my soul knows the gift you have tonight is far better. Our children are waiting for Santa's visit. But you have the wonder of being with the real Father and Son of Christmas. I'm sure your understanding of the real meaning of Christmas is far richer than ours ~ no matter how old we are. God has blessed us through you, Caylee. You have taught us many things. . . And I thank you.

Dear Caylee.I know I will be thinking of my own family and the happiness that they will bring this holiday.I still have you in my heart!

Forty and forty-one years ago I gave birth to two beautiful, innocent little babies. God granted us the blessing that they (and we, the parents) have lived a wonderful, full life compared to Caylee. We have experienced a full range of happiness and sorrow and as great as I think my children and husband are ~ I don't believe any of us have left the huge legacy that Caylee has left in her short life.

Because of Caylee there are a multitude of people who are now more aware and ready to act when there is suspicion of child abuse, the lethality of "family disfunction" and a renewed interest in our legal system.

Upon welcoming in the new year, I can only hope that He has something in mind for each of us that is just as important. I believe all of us pray that our lives will have some impact on the present ~ but, even more importantly, the future. Caylee has done that! It was a great sacrifice, as all great accomplishments are, and that is why you see some of my posts here simply say, "Thank you, Caylee."

So again tonight, on the dawn of a new year, I thank Caylee. A short life, so accomplished ~ Don't let any of us let it be in vane.

Little Angel- 2011 is almost here and soon you will get the justice that you deserve. But, I know Our Father has dried any tears you had long, long ago and all you experience now is what we can only imagine!!
Rest well and know you are loved Angel. And play with all the other little ones who have joined you since you left us.
TillysFriends1.jpg

HAPPY NEW YEAR CAYLEE!!!!

It's the year for your justice! It's finally coming, just five more months!!!

And we'll all be there with you to see it through! Justice and peace are on the way, baby! Finally!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nithila