Light a Candle by Your Computer Tonight

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Caylee: I am relieved that this circus will soon be over. You will soon (finally) be able to

Rest In Peace

You are in the hearts and minds and prayers of MANY.

Bless you Caylee. I look at your pictures and I see a wisdom you should not possess. I am convinced you saw and lived what we as adults, are terrified of.
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Qcgq_HQbk&feature=channel_video_title"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j6Qcgq_HQbk&feature=channel_video_title[/ame]

I'm sorry we did not protect you and save your life.

Morning sweet Caylee Marie... It won't be long now sweetie...justice is coming.

I'm so happy you are not suffering or afraid and in the best of hands now!

Two more days, sweetheart, and the jury will hand down justice for you! It's been three long years, but we're still here with you, and FINALLY, you'll get to sleep in peace forever. We will too, knowing that justice for you has finally been served. You don't know how many people still love you here, so much more than your own family ever will! We will NEVER forget you, Caylee Marie!!!!

We're almost there, baby girl.
Sweet dreams angel.
oxoxoxoxox

I will forever remember you, Sweetie.
You have won the hearts of millions.

Caylee, your Grandpa JoJo did something very brave for you. He loves you very much and misses you so much.

This is the day, Caylee! 3 long years. It is finally here, sweetie! :hug:

Bumping you to the top so you can have a front row seat. :heartluv:

We watched fireworks last night and when we saw the red ones that danced like fireflies after they burst I said; "beautiful" and when I said it, I heard your voice saying it. I watched the rest of the fireworks with tears rolling down my cheeks because you can't see anything anymore. Happy 4th of July Caylee, you deserve this Independence Day and many more that would follow with a full life.

otf1qb.gif

Caylee: Happy Birthday ...Today & everyday!

Good Morning Caylee Marie...

We applaud one of your gaurdian angels on Earth, Jeff Ashton, and the rest of the SA team!

It won't be long sweet baby...justice is coming...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member