And often through my curtains peep,
For you never shut your eye,
Till the sun is in the sky.

As your bright and tiny spark,
Lights the traveller in the dark,-
Though I know not what you are,
Twinkle, twinkle, little star.

Caylee, I just want to hug you tight tonight. :hug:

Feel the love of so many here who fight hard for you every day, sweet girl. xoxo

Good Day Caylee, our sweet little angel!

The sun is shining high today with a beautiful blue sky with big white puffy clouds. How I do imagine your beautiful smile, the fllush on your cheeks and the shine in your eyes as you skip merrily away with your angel friends on the other side of the rainbow.

Rest easy Caylee for we are sure to have sweet justice on your behalf! :balloons:

Hugs :hug: XOXOXOXO

Sweet Caylee.....to be honest, tonight I am just so tired of all the sadness in the world...it never ends.
But I know that you are in a better place...truly, you are. I pray that justice is coming for you, and I pray for all of us....Lord, please bless us all.

Happy Saturday Caylee. I awoke this morning to a very tiny little bird singing sweetly from my crabapple tree and thought of you. Are you our very own little WS birdie in heaven singing sweet songs back to us? Rest peacefully sweetie!

We all love you Caylee and will not rest without justice for you.

:hug: XOXOXOXOXO

Know Sweet Girl, that when I hug my little one, I hug you too. When I say "I love you" to her, I'm saying it to you too. I know you can see how much we all care, and that will never fade.

well caylee as 2 years approach that you've been gone, know that you are still very much loved. know that everyone here wants justice for you and will never forget you. :)

scott

Good Morning Sweet Caylee

You are safe and protected now, walking hand in hand with the angels above.....and we all send you so much love and hugs above each and every day.

We love you and will not rest without justice for you!

:hug: XOXOXOXO

Goodnight Caylee :blowkiss:

A short poem for you............I read this poem and the book Goodnight moon story every night to my children and now to my grandson. Often we think of you and hope that you too are listening.

Goodnight stars, you’re fixed so deep
Into spacetime, in it’s keep;
Goodnight moon, bright lamp of night,
Mirroring our daystar’s light.

Goodnight trees, you stand in sleep;
Goodnight cars, gone from the street;
Goodnight squirrels with chatter-words;
Goodnight, butterflies and birds.

Goodnight, winter wind that blows;
Goodnight, rain that grows the rose;
Goodnight, summer cricketsong
‘Lone awake the whole night long.

Barbara Manion

As the days wind down, I give thanks to you Caylee. Even though you were here for such a short time, you have accomplished greatness! All of us that have been brought together in your name have found friendship and fellowship. You are loved beyond imagination, you are special beyond compare. Thank you for being you, we will never forget. Love to you Sweet Girl!!

our nightlie candle burns above our fireplace mantle for caylee. May the lord continue to keep her, hold her, protect her and bless her with all his love.

Keeping you ever so close tonight...

Hugs and kisses, Caylee Marie

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members