LiLo Could Be Released Early From Rehab

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
her mother says she made friends with alleged murderers in jail

how nice

I was at Target the other day and they had the remake of The Parent Trap on sale. I still love that movie. Lindsay was so young and beautiful back then. I really can't believe what she has become. I can't blame it all on Hollywood. Her family has done enough damage.

I was at Target the other day and they had the remake of The Parent Trap on sale. I still love that movie. Lindsay was so young and beautiful back then. I really can't believe what she has become. I can't blame it all on Hollywood. Her family has done enough damage.

ITA. I loved the Hayley Mills version of "The Parent Trap" and never thought that a remake could be as good as the original because most aren't. Not so in this case: I love the new version and have watched it many times. Lindsay Lohan was absolutely delightful in the dual role and showed a lot of a promise as a film star. Sad to see what's happened to her :(

I hate to say this, but I really believe that Lindsays family has played a key role in her behaviors. I'm sure that (despite what doctors say) drugs, hollywood, and her friends/influences also played a part..but she comes from a very disturbed and not psychologically sound family, and it scares me to see where her younger sister (Allie) is in about 5 years if things don't change.

ITA. I loved the Hayley Mills version of "The Parent Trap" and never thought that a remake could be as good as the original because most aren't. Not so in this case: I love the new version and have watched it many times. Lindsay Lohan was absolutely delightful in the dual role and showed a lot of a promise as a film star. Sad to see what's happened to her :(

I agree, the Parent Trap is a great movie and one that my kids absolutely love. It's so sad to watch now because of Natasha Richardson (who was excellent in that movie) death and Lindsay Lohan's fast tailspin into destruction. :( Still, such a great, cute, classic movie.

Okay...

So taking the Adderall was making her look like a speed freak? What made her "look" like an alcoholic driving while under the influence and falling all over herself at parties? Her personality disorder?

I can buy that a doctor could mistakenly Rx drugs for "symptoms" of depression, anxiety, bipolar that are really side affects from using/being addicted to drugs or alcohol. But I cannot believe that all of her behavior can be attributed to misdiagnosis, inappropriate medication and a personality disorder.

This is so sad. Its hard enough to watch an addict self-destruct but to watch medical professionals sign off on it really makes me sick. I hope that I'm reading this the wrong way.

Fuming Lindsay Lohan Wants Apology From the Courts

According to Lindsay Lohan’s latest medical report from UCLA, the actress was not addicted to cocaine as once suspected.

Instead, it is believed she was misdiagnosed as having Attention Deficit Disorder and given the prescription drug Adderall, which may be to blame for triggering her often bizarre behavior.

Now Lohan apparently wants some form of apology or compensation from the courts.

“Lindsay is fuming – she is really upset that the courts put her through all this,” a source close to the 24-year-old told Pop Tarts, referring to Lohan's incarceration for violating terms of her probation for a 2007 DUI, and subsequent court-ordered rehab.

The insider said Lohan’s camp was “exploring its options.” But just in case you’re thinking about it, Linds, legal action against the courts is probably out of the question.

Snipped from http://www.foxnews.com/entertainmen...ts-apology-courts-cocaine-claims-source-says/

I'm not a doc, but I'm guessing that this is her personality disorder rearing it's ugly head.

At the end of the day when it comes to whether or not LL is going to continue with her drug fueled cycle of self-destruction it doesn't matter if the doctors think she is an addict or not. It matters what she thinks, and from the looks of it she is just not off to a good start. :cow:

I really feel like this is setting her up for failure.

Lindsay is on a slippery slope just like other celebrities that have crashed and burned. She doesn't have the maturity to realize that she needs help, and, sadly, there are too many enablers in her life.

Not since Patty Duke's magnificent performance in "The Miracle Worker" had I seen a truly talented child until Brad Renfro's gifted acting in "The Client". That kid was sheer genious on the screen, and I expected Brad to have a stellar career. We all know how that turned out, and I fear that LiLo will probably have a similar demise :(

It doesn't seem that anyone wants this girl of get better. Especially her mother and those that make money from her career. She needs help..that is obvious. Well, we will see if she goes to outpatient treatment and does everything else that the judge says she is supposed to do. It makes me so angry that she was let out of jail after so few days and not kept in treatment any longer then she was. She needed to be there for pity sake. If one of us were sentenced to 90 days in jail you can bet we would still be sitting there after 12 or so days. I swear it seems like the whole world is helping Lindsey along the path of distruction.

If Lindsay doesn't participate in her outpatient treatment is it a violation of her probation? Or is it parol since she was released early?

I wonder if it the outpatient counselor(s) communicates with the docs at her inpatient center regarding Lidsay's treatment and their opinions about her mental health and addiction issues.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Bill1620
Back