Lipreaders???

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Too bad Casey didn't say "Make Him Stop" (About Jeff Ashton).

I've only read ICA's lips once and it was when Dr. G was on the stand. I don't remember what Dr. G was talking about at the time so I would have to look up her testimony, but ICA said clear as day"She doesn't know what she's talking about."

Now there's footage of Casey talking animatedly at DCS, but I'm not sure if it is available to review yet for attempts at lip reading.

She had SO much to say this morning. Can't wait to see if anyone can figure it out. It didn't appear that JB was there, or at least not sitting next to her - so maybe she was mad about that; or, as Bill Shaeffer said, she may not have been pleased with her current accomodations. Oh poor ICA! Get used to it.

She had SO much to say this morning. Can't wait to see if anyone can figure it out. It didn't appear that JB was there, or at least not sitting next to her - so maybe she was mad about that; or, as Bill Shaeffer said, she may not have been pleased with her current accomodations. Oh poor ICA! Get used to it.

It's actually a lot better accomodations than where she's going. I was hoping our wonderful lip readers had caught what ICA was saying in her latest tirade this morning!

Today's entire "uncovered" mouthing off. of ICA to DS, will take even longer to transcribe but it was purposeful on the part of the accused.

All this mouthing by KC tells me one thing; she has not learned anything in the last three years and is still the same deranged, immature and disrespectful nut case arrested in 2008.

I agree.

This is what I thought she was saying....

Because ICA has a slight under-bite it is hard to read her...

Through her hand jesters and lip reading it look like she was,
Angry that the Guards were treating her like an INMATE....:lol:

She said something about Bathroom and they were not letting her go right away, then something about, making her hurry and get ready to come out, a she said she wrote something for some one and they wouldn't let her bring it out...

Already crafting her appeals. Maybe she'll represent herself from now on. She certainly doesn't seem happy with her DT's efforts this AM. LOL

Today's entire "uncovered" mouthing off. of ICA to DS, will take even longer to transcribe but it was purposeful on the part of the accused.

are there any links to this? TIA

are there any links to this? TIA

Bullwinkle posted this on Sidebar thread:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GeTm6qIN0Pg&feature=player_embedded"]YouTube - ‪Casey Anthony: Murder Trial - 7/5/11 - Part 1 (Jury Back To Deliberations)‬‏[/ame]

Thanks strawberry and Bullwinkle. Still attempting to analyze this.

JMO: I did notice CM doing a Mr. soft and cuddly smile toward the jurors this a.m. He is probably trying to put damage control on his verbal beating on them in his closing.

She said something about Bathroom and they were not letting her go right away, then something about, making her hurry and get ready to come out, a she said she wrote something for some one and they wouldn't let her bring it out...
Thank you. What the heck is she going to do when she is in prison and doesn't have her DT to cry to because they wouldn't let her pee when she wanted..lol

IMO - My overall impression is that ICA is putting on her lawyer suit and informing the attorney of the mistakes the judge, prosecution, etc. are making, whle counting them off on her fingers. (After all, we all know she has become very learned of the law over these years.) It's frightening to know that she is so sneaky that anyone not truly understanding what a sociopathic pathological liar can do, could be duped by her.

I want to thank everyone for their efforts.

I saw the tape of this morning - WFTV was playing it during their commentary - and I came here hoping someone was working on it as she was so animated and freely talking.

Thank you all : )
:tyou: :tyou:

On this mornings video around the :18 mark it looks like she says to D. Sims, "I don't know. *advertiser censored** that" after Sims asks her a question.

:tyou:
I wanted to thank all the lip readers that have contributed on this thread, again thanks for helping us those of us who are lip reading challenged. :)

---------------

IMO - ICA is in a frenzy trying to enumerate her grievances and dictate her interpretation of the law to everyone. Of course, she is going to try and get out of this at every turn.

I'd like to see KC's words transcribed during her crying fit, after her mother first testified.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MiaCarmela
Back