Lisa and the river

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
In fact we don't know Lisa is dead, who removed her alive or dead from the home, or for what reason, so any speculation is just that at this point.

You are correct. But if by discussing it we brainstorm an idea that would help pinpoint where Lisa was likely put into the river, then we could direct a search in that area.

Say we discovered that someone was seen throwing something off a bridge 2 miles downstream. If there are cameras on the bridge, it's possible that LE could review those and determine if it's possible Lisa that was thrown in, then begin searching.

We all want Lisa found, preferably alive, but if her body could be recovered I think that would make a lot of us feel better. So trying to determine where she is, is beneficial in my opinion.

Here is Riverfront Park, on the south side of the river. According to GoogleMaps, it is 3.6 miles, or a 10 minute drive.
The north side is the closest to the house, less than 3 min., but I am unsure of what the terrain is like along the bank there. Have heard from a local there is a walking path down to the river, but how many would know this?

RFP.png

The north side is the closest to the house, but I am unsure of what the terrain is like along the bank there. Have heard from a local there is a walking path down to the river, but how many would know this?

100_3137-1.jpg

100_3136-1.jpg

100_3138-1.jpg

100_3139-1.jpg

100_3141-1.jpg

100_3142.jpg

sorry, but how do we know they smoked in the house with the kids? How do we know that Deb didn't breast feed?

In her first story she said she put Lisa down with a bottle. That is a bottle, not a boob. She also said she was smoking outside. Smoke transfers through your clothes. I seriously doubt she changed and showered every time she came in from smoking.

I have to keep remembering that most infants are found safe...and quickly.

:eek:fftopic:

Last night, the two day old infant was found safe. Infant is fine. Father returned baby to mother @ hospital. Thankfully, 95%+ turn out just like this when it is a child under a year.

In her first story she said she put Lisa down with a bottle. That is a bottle, not a boob. She also said she was smoking outside. Smoke transfers through your clothes. I seriously doubt she changed and showered every time she came in from smoking.

Many people don't breast feed once babies are walking/get teeth/start eating reg. food ~ so in actuality she COULD have breast fed. As for the clothes - that's not the same as smoking in front of your children.

Yes, speculating, as we all are here. I'm pretty sure that is what this forum is for.

I'm confused what the different threads are for after tonight, but I was just stating my opinion, which is we don't know if the river is the place of disposal.

You are correct. But if by discussing it we brainstorm an idea that would help pinpoint where Lisa was likely put into the river, then we could direct a search in that area.

Say we discovered that someone was seen throwing something off a bridge 2 miles downstream. If there are cameras on the bridge, it's possible that LE could review those and determine if it's possible Lisa that was thrown in, then begin searching.

We all want Lisa found, preferably alive, but if her body could be recovered I think that would make a lot of us feel better. So trying to determine where she is, is beneficial in my opinion.

I don't believe I stated it's not benefitial, and I agree, anything that helps find Lisa ALIVE or DECEASED is good.

Sorry about that...I wasn't reading correctly.

I'll show you the area I'm talking about in a few, uploading video I took same day I took the pics. Gives you an idea of the surroundings-- this is the most direct,quickest route to the river that I saw,by vehicle anyway, less than 3 min.
Here it is, hope this works - NE Birmingham rd -

[ame="http://s14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/Dorothy11/?action=view&current=100_3147.mp4"]100_3147.mp4 video by Dorothy11 - Photobucket@@AMEPARAM@@http://vid14.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid14.photobucket.com/albums/a346/Dorothy11/100_3147.mp4@@AMEPARAM@@vid14@@AMEPARAM@@14@@AMEPARAM@@a346/Dorothy11/100_3147@@AMEPARAM@@mp4[/ame]

If she was placed in the river, I wonder what time of day because I really don't think it was at night. We now know that Lisa was not seen @ 4:30pm..that the story was put out there by Bill S. I would assume via DB. She need affirmation and a 4 yr. old might work.

Did Lisa die early in the day and this was all staged and a cover-up? Why would DB float the story about the 4 yr. old? Why would SB have to be conveniently gone when DB put Lisa to bed allegedly. Is there any surveilance of SB at the liquor store?

But most of was Lisa put in the river in daylight hours?

I'll show you the area I'm talking about in a few, uploading video I took same day I took the pics. Gives you an idea of the surroundings-- this is the most direct,quickest route to the river that I saw,by vehicle anyway, less than 3 min.
Here it is, hope this works - NE Birmingham rd -

100_3147.mp4 video by Dorothy11 - Photobucket
good tunes!

Let's just say that you were on tape no less than 2 times on that short stretch. LE has pulled the tapes.

Many people don't breast feed once babies are walking/get teeth/start eating reg. food ~ so in actuality she COULD have breast fed. As for the clothes - that's not the same as smoking in front of your children.

You are correct, she may have quit breastfeeding prior to 10 months, that's honestly not something I considered, but if she quit breastfeeding, then that still increases the risk of SIDS.

Where are you getting this information that inhaling cigarette smoke from clothes is not dangerous? Try googling "thirdhand smoke".

ETA: I did not mean that to be snarky at all. I just re-read that and it felt that way. Read it as me being informative, that was my intention.

If she was placed in the river, I wonder what time of day because I really don't think it was at night. We now know that Lisa was not seen @ 4:30pm..that the story was put out there by Bill S. I would assume via DB. She need affirmation and a 4 yr. old might work.

Did Lisa die early in the day and this was all staged and a cover-up? Why would DB float the story about the 4 yr. old? Why would SB have to be conveniently gone when DB put Lisa to bed allegedly. Is there any surveilance of SB at the liquor store?

But most of was Lisa put in the river in daylight hours?

Yep, that really changes everything, doesn't it? :waitasec:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz
Back