Lisa and the river

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I'll show you the area I'm talking about in a few, uploading video I took same day I took the pics. Gives you an idea of the surroundings-- this is the most direct,quickest route to the river that I saw,by vehicle anyway, less than 3 min. Here it is, hope this works - NE Birmingham rd -

100_3147.mp4 video by Dorothy11 - Photobucket

I'm confused, are you stating it is less than 3 minutes by car from the Irwin home to the river? I didn't even see the Irwin home in the beginning, the car was already up to speed when the video started, and it didn't end at the river. Maybe I'm reading your point wrong.

Um, Ok... very strange! :waitasec:

I was just kidding. I'm not sure what she was saying, maybe just that there are several cameras along the route you took and LE has already reviewed those tapes and they didn't learn anything of value from them?

It would be interesting if you could get the tapes from the day you went so we'd know exactly where along the route you were seen and if that could have been avoided by someone in the know.

I'm confused, are you stating it is less than 3 minutes by car from the Irwin home to the river? I didn't even see the Irwin home in the beginning, the car was already up to speed when the video started, and it didn't end at the river. Maybe I'm reading your point wrong.

- -I'm sorry, I drove up there twice w/ my dog(in the pics) & also know of others who have, plus Google maps. I posted another video that a poster here had made on the other thread ( Dog hit in DB's room or something) & if you watch the time from when he drives by house to same area,it's less than 3min. , I forgot that we changed to this thread. When I was there was on Nov. 26, I saw his video sometime after I went up there.

I was just kidding. I'm not sure what she was saying, maybe just that there are several cameras along the route you took and LE has already reviewed those tapes and they didn't learn anything of value from them?

It would be interesting if you could get the tapes from the day you went so we'd know exactly where along the route you were seen and if that could have been avoided by someone in the know.

Yeah, I'd like to know where the cameras are exactly.

I thought the traffic cams didn't record. I think indepmo had links to that info on the thread he started with the vids he posted. I'll see if I can find it and link it.

Ok that makes more sense, I thought she/he meant that LE had pulled MY video, or something weird like that -- I have run into SO many weirdos surrounding this case on the FB pages , which is why I never went up for the public searches.

I wouldn't think there would be traffic cams on that little side road, more likely cams from one of the businesses along the river? As you can see it's a pretty shady area... but I wish the poster would clarify what he/she meant & how they know it. I would wonder why they had divers in the river here if they had video showing nothing?

I'll show you the area I'm talking about in a few, uploading video I took same day I took the pics. Gives you an idea of the surroundings-- this is the most direct,quickest route to the river that I saw,by vehicle anyway, less than 3 min.
Here it is, hope this works - NE Birmingham rd -

100_3147.mp4 video by Dorothy11 - Photobucket

Thanks for the visual perspectives, KsStormy! And extra thanks for the Zep in the background! Woot! :rocker:

Thanks for the visual perspectives, KsStormy! And extra thanks for the Zep in the background! Woot! :rocker:

You're welcome! Sorry it was so shaky, that area scared the @%^# out of me.... even my big tough Doodle dog was acting strange down there. Both times I have been down in that general area, it's like it is hard to breathe, just an eerie feeling.

No need for apologies - you did a great job! I felt that way when I drove around the area involved in the Zahra Baker case. I think just the potential that anyone could harm a child and possibly have done so (or deposited them) so close to where you actually, physically are really makes it more "real," for lack of a better word. :hug:

If they tossed her in the river the odds of her being found at this point are zilch, that river has large fish in it, big enough to swallow that poor baby whole:(

Can you share with us the info that would make that statement a fact? I'm curious as to exactly where the cameras are.

LE has pulled the tapes. LE has reviewed the tapes from that area.

Let's just say that you were on tape no less than 2 times on that short stretch. She drove one way and turned around and went back.

Cams are on the overhead bars where the stoplights are hanging.

If they tossed her in the river the odds of her being found at this point are zilch, that river has large fish in it, big enough to swallow that poor baby whole:(

I was thinking about peeps that go noodling and got creeped out. :(

LE has pulled the tapes. LE has reviewed the tapes from that area.

Let's just say that you were on tape no less than 2 times on that short stretch. She drove one way and turned around and went back.

Cams are on the overhead bars where the stoplights are hanging.

No stoplights on that little road.

Are these traffic cams or red light cameras? B/c a red light camera is only going to take a picture if someone runs a red light. And I thought the traffic cams didn't record.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juliehollz
Back