Lisa has been Missing for 6 Months now

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
I am not really sure what you are asking for. I can post links to articles that state "cadaver dog hit at Lisa Irwin's home" (or some variation thereof). In fact proabably dozens of articles. I can post a link to the search warrant indicating the dog hit. That is what has been made public in this case.

Not going to go waste my time digging up those articles right now however. I have a feeling that you have seen these articles yourself, and I don't care to go around in circles about this matter again, it accomplishes nothing. If you honestly want links stating the fact of the one dog hit, I will provide them per TOS.

I think you missed my point. You don't need to provide any links. I know that the dog hit was provided in the search warrant. My point was that because LE used a dog hit to obtain the search warrant, in no way, implies that there was only one dog hit, that there were not other hits in different locations, or that there was no verification by other dogs. We simply don't know.

i don't think it's guilt. she went on dr phil in february (but with no audience) and she had no problem talking to media when lisa first went "missing"... so what's different now?

She may feel she is a celebrity and doesn't do 'Appearances" w/o being paid.

I will never forget how elated and excited she was about appearing on Dr. Phil making sure we all tuned in for all the new information she was going to talk about...

:seeya: Just thought of something while reading your post :

The "benefactor : Now WHY hasn't LE gone to Texas to interview this woman ?

LE should have flown out to Texas like 6 months ago to interview her !

LE should have INVESTIGATED her "connection" as well as her "interest" in DB and JI ...

:moo:

She's outed! She hired Bill S. to find Lisa. His first announcement was he was a private investigator. We have found out he is not one in Kansas and to tell you the truth I've never heard of him being one in N.Y. either. Sure hope I'm wrong.

Now, why would she hire and pay Bill Stanton? Bill Stanton put all the Defense Players in place. It is my opinion this was a defense offered up by Kristi Hoss Schiller disguised as a "Search for Lisa".

I think you missed my point. You don't need to provide any links. I know that the dog hit was provided in the search warrant. My point was that because LE used a dog hit to obtain the search warrant, in no way, implies that there was only one dog hit, that there were not other hits in different locations, or that there was no verification by other dogs. We simply don't know.
Jumping off your post:
Interesting food for thought is the list of items removed from the home during the warrant execution. Why were those particular items taken? Additional HRD hits are certainly a possibility there. If there was any overt evidence (visible blood, for example) on any of those seized items you would think those particular items would have been removed in the pre-SW searches where they removed other items with consent. You would already expect family DNA on the list of items seized in the SW. That leaves me with either a HRD hit or perhaps they were seized to process for abductor evidence. And again, if those items were suspected of containing anything to point to the abductor, I would think they would have already been removed in a previous search. :moo:

She's outed! She hired Bill S. to find Lisa. His first announcement was he was a private investigator. We have found out he is not one in Kansas and to tell you the truth I've never heard of him being one in N.Y. either. Sure hope I'm wrong.

Now, why would she hire and pay Bill Stanton? Bill Stanton put all the Defense Players in place. It is my opinion this was a defense offered up by Kristi Hoss Schiller disguised as a "Search for Lisa".

:seeya: LOL ... yes, she is "outed" ... but she needs to be "outed" more !

From what I read, Bill Stanton is NOT a PI in New York either ... this was posted on Ron Rugen's recent blogspot -- which is a "good read" about the 6 Month Balloon Release :

Link : http://kansascitypi.blogspot.com/2012/04/this-weeks-wild-ride-on-north-lister.html

BBM: This is a great point ! But I want to know the WHY this "woman" is sooooo interested ...

It has been 6 months now and "nothing" ... :banghead:

:moo::moo::moo:

Jumping off your post:
Interesting food for thought is the list of items removed from the home during the warrant execution. Why were those particular items taken? Additional HRD hits are certainly a possibility there.

that is exactly what i thought when i read hambirg's post...

then i recalled this post by nurse where she asked the SAR experts a question about a dog seen walking in "circles" in the backyard the day of the search...

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - LE serves search warrant on family's home

and if you put that together with the information from this article about a dog alerting at a search, it causes one to make a certain conclusion...

Chelsea gave me a weak alert at the pole, swirled her body around, and began to lower her head (as though tracking). I thought she may be trying to scent me back the direction we came but when she continued to spin in circles, I knew this was no track. She was onto something.

http://www.asctk9.org/id30.html

:seeya: LOL ... yes, she is "outed" ... but she needs to be "outed" more !

From what I read, Bill Stanton is NOT a PI in New York either ... this was posted on Ron Rugen's recent blogspot -- which is a "good read" about the 6 Month Balloon Release :

Link : http://kansascitypi.blogspot.com/2012/04/this-weeks-wild-ride-on-north-lister.html

BBM: This is a great point ! But I want to know the WHY this "woman" is sooooo interested ...

It has been 6 months now and "nothing" ... :banghead:

BBM: Could it not simply be because her son is good friends with Deb's cousin in Texas?

BBM: Could it not simply be because her son is good friends with Deb's cousin in Texas?

BBM: Does the benefactor have a son ?

IF so ... then that would make it where the "benefactor's" son is friends with Lirette, and Lirette is Deb's cousin who lives in Texas where the benefactor is ... Lirette was "on the scene" early on when Lisa went "missing" ...

If so ... still "strange" IMO ...

:waitasec: I sure would like to know what bulldinky story Lirette gave the benefactor -- OR -- Deb gave Lirette to give to the benefactor ...

Sorry, I don't see spending hundreds of thousands of dollars because your son knows her cousin. She is basically supporting the defense fund in a very unpopular case. How does she earn staying under the radar?

She hired Bill S. She says she hired him to find Lisa...sure..how's that working out for her? Unless Lisa is hiding out in New York City, I don't see the reasoning...

:seeya: Just thought of something while reading your post :

The "benefactor : Now WHY hasn't LE gone to Texas to interview this woman ?

LE should have flown out to Texas like 6 months ago to interview her !

LE should have INVESTIGATED her "connection" as well as her "interest" in DB and JI ...

what the heck is with these benefactors; Joran had one too...JMO Is this that common???

Considering the reports in the news about mothers killing their own kids I can see why it would be easy to jump to that conclusion. But no charges. YET I still wonder if this baby was taken for nefarious reasons and is a stranger crime. In some cases the culprit is usually in LE case file within the first week. Alot of times these crimes are committed by drifters, drug addicted, menacing characters who take their victims as a crime of opportunity. There is enough hinky in this case IMO to not rule out stranger abduction. JMO.

in addition there is a case in Canada of a couple who went missing but bodies never found, but the suspect was in case file very early and picked up on unrelated charge. A year later he is finally charged with the murders. My reason for bringing this up is that just because it has been 6 months does not mean charges wont be made eventually against the person suspected of taking BLI. JMO

another famous Canadian case where the girl was murdered and the suspects were in the case file very early and both suspects were then later charged. So there is hope for LI case. Police may have an exact idea of who did it and are just dotting i's and t's. IMO Especially if the suspect may have been in case file early on as suspicious. JMO

in addition there is a case in Canada of a couple who went missing but bodies never found, but the suspect was in case file very early and picked up on unrelated charge. A year later he is finally charged with the murders. My reason for bringing this up is that just because it has been 6 months does not mean charges wont be made eventually against the person suspected of taking BLI. JMO

another famous Canadian case where the girl was murdered and the suspects were in the case file very early and both suspects were then later charged. So there is hope for LI case. Police may have an exact idea of who did it and are just dotting i's and t's. IMO Especially if the suspect may have been in case file early on as suspicious. JMO
I hope that the person who took Lisa from her home is caught and brought to justice no matter how long it takes.

Sorry, I don't see spending hundreds of thousands of dollars because your son knows her cousin. She is basically supporting the defense fund in a very unpopular case. How does she earn staying under the radar?

She hired Bill S. She says she hired him to find Lisa...sure..how's that working out for her? Unless Lisa is hiding out in New York City, I don't see the reasoning...

Are you saying she is paying for their lawyers, too? Because I have heard the exact opposite on that from the get-go on this case. Did more information come out?

Maybe she (benefactor) is covering a monetary transaction for the missing baby. In 5 years no one will remember this case and DB can dig up a big old bag of money to start livin the high life.

:seeya:

BBM: That is a Good Question : HOW and WHY is she staying under the radar ?

WHY haven't the reporters looked into her and her "connection" Stanton ? :banghead:

And what about LE ? Has LE checked into the benefactor ? :banghead:

I really do not like thinking this, but it seems like Lisa's case is heading to be a :coldcase:

Six Months now and ... Nothing ... Nada ... Zip ...

:(

Maybe she (benefactor) is covering a monetary transaction for the missing baby. In 5 years no one will remember this case and DB can dig up a big old bag of money to start livin the high life.

BBM: Respectfully, I disagree ... I think there will be people who WILL remember this case, and continue to debate this case, a year from now -- 2 years from now -- and for many years down the road ...

And that is because unfortunately, it does NOT appear that there will be Justice for Baby Lisa !

There are so many VICTIMS out there that have NOT received Justice and that have NOT been found ... BUT they have NOT been forgotten ...

Not to go off topic ... but it's been 15+ years since Jon Benet was murdered ... her case continues to be debated because there has NEVER been Justice for her !

Another example is Caylee Anthony : There was NO Justice for Caylee because of the "Pinellas 12" ... and her case continues to be discussed and debated because she NEVER received Justice !

While some may "forget" this case, there are many that will remember ...

And JMO ... but that includes Deb and Jeremy ... it will haunt them the rest of their life ...

BBM: Respectfully, I disagree ... I think there will be people who WILL remember this case, and continue to debate this case, a year from now -- 2 years from now -- and for many years down the road ...

And that is because unfortunately, it does NOT appear that there will be Justice for Baby Lisa !

There are so many VICTIMS out there that have NOT received Justice and that have NOT been found ... BUT they have NOT been forgotten ...

Not to go off topic ... but it's been 15+ years since Jon Benet was murdered ... her case continues to be debated because there has NEVER been Justice for her !

Another example is Caylee Anthony : There was NO Justice for Caylee because of the "Pinellas 12" ... and her case continues to be discussed and debated because she NEVER received Justice !

While some may "forget" this case, there are many that will remember ...

And JMO ... but that includes Deb and Jeremy ... it will haunt them the rest of their life ...

I think you are right dog.gone. We have a very dedicated group of people here on WS that have really good and long memories. We will not forget. That being said, I don't think I could ever go back to the JBR case again. I lived it for years and truthfully, it exhausted me.

As far as the poster you responded to, I agree in so much Baby Lisa could have been sold. As far as DB digging up lots of money years from now, unless she spends it all in her dollar store, we will be watching, we will know.

I think you are right dog.gone. We have a very dedicated group of people here on WS that have really good and long memories. We will not forget. That being said, I don't think I could ever go back to the JBR case again. I lived it for years and truthfully, it exhausted me.

As far as the poster you responded to, I agree in so much Baby Lisa could have been sold. As far as DB digging up lots of money years from now, unless she spends it all in her dollar store, we will be watching, we will know.

1st BBM: I totally agree ... :great: a "very dedicated group" ! :great:

And JMO here, but I have thought about it being a "possibility" that Lisa was "sold" ...

But it does not work for me ... I still cannot get past the dog's "hitting" in the home ...

2nd BBM: :floorlaugh:

I think there will always be people who remember Lisa, but I wouldn't use JonBenet and Caylee as "proof" that the case will still be discussed years later. Those cases are more like outliers, than representing the average case. I don't think there's been enough information released to sustain discussion for years. And when you consider that this case's media "prime" has passed (unless it goes to trial), the chance that we will get significantly more information than we have now is slim. I hope I'm wrong but I would be very surprised if there are entire forums to discuss Lisa's case in 16 years (ala JonBenet). It just doesn't strike me as the type of case that survives the test of time that well.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kcou111
Back